Pic related was in front of me on the train today

pic related was in front of me on the train today.

>balding
>fat
>inverted chin
>40+
>playing some anime game with Hatsune Miku on it

And this will be you if you don't change your ways, its not too late user.

Attached: 20181129.jpg (3263x2447, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/UDvlJs5LSa3cUhMQydT6Gg/
funnyjunk.com/channel/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this rate I'll die of blood clots first.

So, you are some creeper taking shots of someone playing Summoner's Rift on their phone and posting to Jow Forums hoping to become some kind of hero.

Drink bleak as soon as possible.

Alpha AF. Unlike op

>16 year old zoomer complaining about what a grown ass man with a real job does in his spare time

>creepy incel takes pictures of people on the train

So if i don't stop playing games in public my chin is going to invert?

>will be

Balding is genetic and I'm Jow Forums and /alpha/ and still balding at 27. Just keeping it longer for now to avoid the thinning being apparent but soon it's gonna be all chopped off and I'm gonna have to embrace it (ie kill myself)

You're both on public transport and too poor to afford, maintain, and store a personal automobile. You two are the same.

Imagine being OP, seeing someone on the bus playing vidya and going ''Hehehe this will make a good thread on /v/ when I get home''.
Imagine being like this.

Sounds pretty Alpha more than you sneaking up on asome dude to take a creeper shot. So long as that man wasnt full austism blasting the audio hes fine desu

>451 replies and 78 images omitted. Click here to view.

Attached: the absolute state of v.jpg (591x237, 48K)

I wish it were me

I fucking wish that were me.

I'll never be alpha enough to play what I want in public and give zero fucks.

Joke's on you, I'm already bald and I don't use public transportation.

not OP but lol no. i could afford a car but there's no reason for all that time/money when my city has public transportation/walking.

Attached: op.jpg (3456x4608, 800K)

>>balding
>>fat
>>inverted chin
+
>>playing some anime game with Hatsune Miku on it
Yet, I still think OP is the more ridiculous one in this situation. Funny how that works, huh?

Honestly what are you afraid of?

>guy living his life, mind his business vs a weirdo taking creeper shots for an anonymous haitian real estate forum

really makes you think.

Attached: 1541271322891.jpg (397x295, 25K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/UDvlJs5LSa3cUhMQydT6Gg/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-29-14-26-35.jpg (1080x1920, 552K)

There was a dude who always wore Sailor Moon on the Bus I used to ride to and from collage. Thought it was funny but he turned out to be based and chased a drunk guy harassing people off the bus one night. Now the guy with the Mario lanyard he was a faggot.

What does it take for a man to reach this point?
I can't see myself just giving up on lifelike this.

This dude looks absolutely based.

What the fuck is he supposed to do in 2018?
People automatically assume you're a creepy pedo or you're coming onto them if you so much as greet them out of the blue in a public place.
You have to go out of your way to fuck somebody up, get them into an accident, or wait for something to happen to be able to step in and introduce yourself because of social media's grip nowadays.

yikes

thanks OP, avoiding everything with hatsune miku in it now so i will remain 25 forever

Attached: 1473641957478.jpg (237x232, 8K)

I'd rather be the loser traveling on public transport and entertaining myself playing a game than be the loser who takes stealth photos of other losers and posts them here lol.

lol. It's even on sites like funnyjunk.
funnyjunk.com/channel/Jow Forums/V/hLTvLuY/#61dde9_6493937

Attached: V_61dde9_6493937.jpg (1200x1618, 211K)

lol you take public transportation. do you ride the bus too?

>implying I would ever touch Mikutrash

Looks to me like he's enjoying his life just fine. Or are you one of those NPCs who thinks that a man needs to enslave himself to a cunt in order to have any value?

Why are you such a cunt?
Kill yourself.

>the Chad commuter versus the Virgin faggot OP

I'm a television producer for one of the largest studios on the planet.
I'd lose my job and tank my entire career in an instant if anyone I work with was to ever catch wind of half the shit I play and do in my own time.

lmao 2cat

Remember that one time you tripped and you looked around hoping nobody was there to witness your stupidity? I can't afford to be that wary with everyone carrying a phone in their pockets.

Attached: 1543263289450.png (306x290, 3K)

everyone thinking I'm a kissless virgin

>"Yahoo *bing* *bing* Mamma mia! Woohoo!! *bing* OOOf WAAHHAA"
"Uh... sir, could you please turn the game's volume down?"

Attached: 1530977753720.jpg (4128x2322, 549K)

is this you OP?

Attached: 1505184079454.jpg (2093x2224, 386K)

Clearly the man is a robot on a strict regiment

>real job
>rides the bus
OH NO NO NO NO

>taking pictures of people if front of you
>it isn't a cute girl

fuck off fucking eternal beta virgin

Yea but then no cute girl could walk up and ask "what are you playing?"

How can people stand the ignominy of playing the Switch on a bus or train or in the airport?

>tfw I played like 80% of DT2 on my commute to work in a crowded train every day for 2 hours each way
No one ever batted an eye.

why? afraid its going to come back and haunt you when you're a movie star? nobody cares who you are or the dumb shit youve done

>balding
>fat
>Manly cleft chin
>40+
>playing some anime game with jiggling boobies on it
That was me at work awhile back when Senran Kagura first came out for the 3DS. Female boss saw I was playing a "gameboy", asked if she could check it out. Two hours later we were in the 7th floor "Silence Room" (where folks with migraines and the like go when their symptoms flare up) fucking like rabbits on the couch.
Turns out she had a bald & fat fetish. Who knew.

>be on /v/
>can't even recognise basic devices
Kill yourself and get out.

>I'd lose my job and tank my entire career in an instant if anyone I work with was to ever catch wind
That sounds awful.

What if his job is Bus Driver?

or you could become a creeper taking pictures of random ppl

it's not hard once you come to the realization that you're at the point life is as good as it's going to get
I'm 29, balding, grossly overweight, but I have my own apartment and a job that pays well
I know this is the pinnacle of my existence so I might as well enjoy it instead of tricking myself into being miserable

>playing some anime game with Hatsune Miku on it
Miku isn't on that screen. How do you know it has miku in it?

>Switch
>It's a phone or tablet or some shit

Attached: 1479834985227.png (1488x863, 820K)

post tummy

If you live in a city, it just makes more sense to use public transport to go to work if it's nearby.
You would know this if you had a job.

I'm pretty sure your bootcut jeans and ill fitting hoodie already do that. Sometimes I play pokemon on my phone when I'm on the bus but I'm hot so no one cares. One time a cute Asian girl even sat next to me while I was playing.

what point? there is nothing unordinary about balding or being fat lol
is everyone here 16 or what?

Seems he is enjoying himself user, looks good

And yet is is having more fun than you :^)

And you're a faggot that stalk people on the bus to feel better about yourself.

Attached: 48446cdf9991ef4ebc8652a6e3823c41ee3abf946110a27bc60a4faf835171f2.jpg (2035x3583, 2.39M)

someone post the fat shadow

looks fine to me user. do you have a problem with people having fun?

>the realization that you're at the point life is as good as it's going to get
Man let me tell you something. You may not even realize some of the things you have control over in your life that you can do to improve. Your weight is one of them and improving that will improve many other aspects of your life. It's just too easy to sit and complain and do nothing but that doesn't mean you've reached the pinnacle of your life.

why won't jannies just delete this shit bait thread instead

FUCK OFF TO /v/

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Such is life in the children's television industry.

This is what you get when jannies do their jobs, /v/'s feces

>drink bleak

Attached: dumb_wojak.png (800x729, 44K)

Kill yourselves /v/tards. Worst board on all of 4channel.

Tell the lonely faggots who keep making threads about their shitty lives to fuck off from /v/ first.
If I wanted to see pathetic wastes of flesh I would look at a mirror.

I'm lost.
How the fuck did I get here.
How the fuck do I get back?

>moving a thread from 4channel to Jow Forums

top kek

>And this will be you if you don't change your ways
It was most of us a long time ago, just w/o the aging

Attached: 1393263936267.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Just shows how shit /v/ is.

imagine being so insecure and desperate for validation that you take this picture