Have you ever experienced anything like this, user?

Have you ever experienced anything like this, user?

Attached: ddr.jpg (500x690, 67K)

dont remind me that I havent and will never experience anything remotely similar to this. How can some have so much affection in life while others are so starved?

Attached: sad.jpg (1063x1200, 71K)

It's because you have an anime reaction collection

damn you made this thread depressing

No I have never been that close to a female

What about your mother or your grandma?

not with my cousin, no.

but with female friends, yes

With someone that's not my cousin, yes.

My mom was a junkie so I grew up with foster parents. They weren't bad but we never hugged. No idea who my grandma is and never bothered finding out.

A girl who was a friend of mine tried to do to me something similar to this when I was a child. She started bumping over me when I was lying on the floor because, she said, 'it was a part of some game she wanted to play with me'.

I already was extremely autist at the time so I turned back so that she didnt notice my small-dick boner. Unironically this moment was the closest one in my life to loosing my virginity, but it would have been pretty akward since we were like 6-7 years old. That girl definitely wanted to ride my ding dong over my clothes, though.

You are probably right, but does that really justify a life of loneliness? Is it so wrong to have things to enjoy?

Yes, my friend from hs was drunk when we met up in college and kept leaning on me and stuff.

Yes with my cousin. Her feet touched my dick and balls. She had a boyfriend at this time.

I literally fucked my cousin 3 times when I was 17 and we sort of secretly ''dated'' so....

>Sitting on an empty chair with classmates
>Girl comes up to me saying she was sitting on that chair
>She's been gone for 15 minutes so I say I'm not gonna get off
>She sits on my lap to sit on the chair
>She was cute

feelsgoodman.mp4 but before and after this I've never had anything more than a girl sitting on my lap

Attached: 1534067993990.jpg (926x694, 29K)

Maybe if you had game you could actually get laid
She obviously wanted it

literally yes
>be 8
>grandma takes me to kentucky where the ol family acres are
>meet my 14 year old cousin for the first time
>she's really cute, a lot taller than me
>probably when my tall women fetish began
>we hang out a bit, go into town etc
>mentions she has an ATV and wants to ride it today
>"do you want to ride with me user?"
>you fucking bet i do
>she hops on and tells me to sit behind her
>pulls my arms around her stomach
>"hold on tight now"
>oh i will
>riding all around the farm
>bumpy roads and dirt hills
>putting my face against her and smelling her
>its okay because it just seems like i'm having trouble staying balanced
>was never the same after that
damn it jessica

She sat on my lap to more or less prove something.

But then again I don't understand girls and I can't pursue any relationship with them in a romantic manner.

Maybe if I could I would've ended up with a girlfriend or wife. But I've accepted my fate and it's lonely but I can stand it.

The closest I've ever experienced to that was when a girl took my dick out and sat on it in the back of a bus.

Nothing incest related but I had my buddys gf on my lap for around half an hour on a car ride once. Was pretty weird but based at the same time

Sort of. When we were 16 my cousin was staying with me for the weekend (our parents all went out of town together). She was talking about how she wanted to give her boyfriend a handjob but she didn't know how. She asked how I would like to get one and how I masturbate. Then she asked if she could watch me jack off and she wanted me to cum on her so she could see it up close and wouldn't be shocked by it with her boyfriend.
>lay down in bed and she pulls a chair up next to me
>lecturing her about how to grip and what speeds feel good and how tight to squeeze while I'm jacking off
>ended up going for a lot longer than usual due to the teaching so I'm basically edging myself forever
>she's asking lots of questions so we're basically just having a conversation while I'm jacking off in front of her, again it was pretty odd but I was hard as diamonds
>says she's ready for me to cum
>ask where I should cum
>she says on her chest and takes off her shirt, then her bra too when she realizes cum might stain that and she doesn't want to explain to her mom how her bra got a cum stain
>first time ever seeing tits IRL and she had a pretty nice rack, nipples were hard too
>can feel I'm about to bust a reality-shattering nut
>sit on edge of bed and have her kneel in front of me
>we said we wouldn't touch each other but I just had to so I reached out and squeezed one of her boobs right before I came and didn't let go until I was done, she gasped but didn't stop me
>aim dick at her chest, ended up spraying several ropes of cum on her tits and neck and a little bit got on her chin
>easily one of my top 5 orgasms ever
>she stood up and got a towel to wipe herself off, then she wiped off my dick and got in the shower
>collapse on bed and pass out
>next morning she thanked me and said she learned a lot
>her boyfriend broke up with her a few days later before she was ever able to give him a handjob
>she watched me jack off a few more times over the next couple months

Attached: bone.jpg (259x193, 14K)