Do girls stop shaving their legs in the winter?

do girls stop shaving their legs in the winter?

Attached: 86954200-woman-shaving-hairy-legs-with-plastic-razor.jpg (450x300, 18K)

Yes. I unironically only shave my ankles.

ask /cgl/ or /soc/

p-pls let me shave y-your legs

one of my friends used to have longer leg hair than I did.

Why bother shaving your legs, when you can just use nair?

I shave. Winter skin is best since pores close bc of the cold, so skin is extra smooth.

I wax only

More or less. But I still shave every few weeks because I like to wear shorts inside regardless of the season.

How hairy are girls naturally?

It depends on the girl's ethnicity. Mine look like pic related (with the hair being just a bit darker) if I stop shaving for longer than 2 weeks.

Attached: leg.png (289x365, 270K)

my legs are as hairy as yours and im a guy

I mean yeah, it can be a shock since guys here very rarely see unshaven girl legs.

>Tfw no unshaven gf
WHY GOD WHYYYYYY!

Attached: image.jpg (918x610, 315K)

girls only shave visible parts and only shave their whole legs if they anticipate whoopie.

>implying women are smart enough to do that

Attached: 21617540_1937792696469385_1278362676102719191_n.jpg (426x233, 19K)

I don't shave at all originally

>tfw I think girls with unshaved arms and legs are strangely cute (as long as said hair is not disgusting stubble)

unshaved arms are hot as fuck for some reason. I'm not a fan of unshaved legs though.

>see that girl wearing pants under the sun while everyone is wearing short shorts and skirts?
>yep, she's not shaved

guys life are so easy

It looks better this way. I really wish it was more of a choice whether women shaved their legs or not. It would add more variety.

Same here, I love forearm, armpit, pubic hair like no one's business and while I don't find it unattractive, leg hair does nothing for me and I prefer shaved legs.

I like to think that any girl who has hairy arms also has a nice bush down there. Makes me diamonds without fail.

Attached: man of integrity.jpg (260x194, 9K)

Asian girls never shave

Attached: 1540751152867.jpg (1242x1235, 1.2M)

Yes. Even though i just shaved...
I wanted to feel pretty, but i usually dont

Why would I shave when nobody will see my legs anyway.? I never wear skirts and shit

Attached: xwHkCyV.png (608x510, 168K)

You're beautiful.

Originally for sure.

>I never wear skirts and shit
I know you are a faggot and all, but I really wish more girls would wear skirts. Now every girl I see wears yoga pants, shorts, or sundresses but no skirts.
Ironically, only traps seem to wear them now.

>sundresses
Wut?
I rarely see females dressed in anything particularly feminine. Basically just a more revealing version of guys clothes.
>jeans
>shorts that couldn't be any shorter
>t-shirts
>men's t-shirts (that have the "unisex" label
>tank tops
Even their fucking shoes look like pink versions of men's shoes half the time

Because we dont like the breeziness and yoga pants keep you warm and comfy lol

>WHY DO GIRLS WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES INSTEAD OF ANNOYING ONES I LIKE?

because it isn't all about you

Calm down. I'm not saying I demand them to wear them, I'm just wondering why they don't wear them anymore.

Unironically because we don't need to anymore. I don't mean muh patriarchy, but we can wear whatever now, unlike 50 years ago.

My female bestie loves to wear dresses and shorts, and her friends/acquaintances always look at her weird or call her crazy for liking them.

Of course I encourage her to continue to use them

Oh and she shaves during winter

Attached: 1540761834460.png (677x720, 454K)

>Insects on an insectoid

i stopped one winter 4 years ago and havent shaved since