How to make a dealer shut up:

How to make a dealer shut up:

>What time works for you?

I have asked him at least 3 times now since 6:45, only counting the most literal and direct examples.
Just keep hearing

>later.

Attached: 4FBD21BB-6F3D-428E-B556-BEA5F15F3610.jpg (800x480, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreadditevelidot.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's why I switched to the DW.
Dealers became too unreliable.

>I'll be out at 10
>text at 11
>you out yet?
>no

Fuck you then. No more money.

Or when the dealer won't shut up at all and you're sitting there for at least an hour listening to him babble on about the most stupidest shit

He's probably fucking busy. I hate it when dumb kids like you complain about shit they don't understand. Just buy from cgmc ffs.

>probably busy
Too busy to cruise over for 5 minutes to swap a bag of weed for cash? Get real, he's probably getting high off his own stuff.

Probably has a bunch of orders that got queued up before yours. Stop being a whiny faggot: either be patient or find another dealer.

Yea you clearly don't have a clue how drug dealing works lol

it's how I've been buying weed since I was 15
if the dude's late or says to come over later he's either getting high and/or with some chick
a bunch of orders? being a weed dealer is not a full time job dude

Drug dealers are so unreliable and untrustworthy. If I'm not friends with the dealer then I'll get the drug through the DW

So basically my dude only wants to deliver cuz he actually says he thinks thats the easiest. He still says this despite knowing this but didnt until his first delivery, but I live in a school zone. I literally live down the block from a middle school. A middle school which I did not live in this town when I would have been old enough to have attended for the record. Because of this he doesnt want to meet on the block. He only ever wants to pull into my driveway. I dont ever want to tell him he can do this unless people are out or asleep. After he keeps saying later to the point that I basically dont expect to hear back from him. He asks if now works and I say not to leave before 10. Get a text back at 945
>wtf does this mean? Im going to walk my dog. Be ready by then.
Gets there between like 1010-15. Didnt. get bitched at for going outside but dont fully feel like Im in the clear either. /OP.

The customer is always right you fucking lazy stoner.
Stop dealing if you hate money.

Find a real dealer with a house u can always roll through, my dealer is literally never busy because he has like 8 ppl at his house

Knew a dealer like that. He was always busy being fucked up!

>he doesn't live where you can just buy weed legally

Attached: laughing canadian.png (468x414, 153K)

I am so fucking glad my country legalized weed last month so that I no longer have to deal with this shit. Waiting for two hours, standing out in the rain, getting taken for a car ride in circles for 10 mins because the dude is paranoid, having 3 different dudes called Ryan (old ryan, new ryan, neo ryan) in my phone and they are ALL out or out of town or not picking up or responding to texts, getting 1.75 when you paid for 2 and still having to small chat the guy like he's doing you a service and not ripping you off, etc.

Now I can get dank fresh bud delivered to my door in 2 days and know exactly what it is and how high I'll get.

Attached: weed.jpg (2280x3273, 511K)

this. only way man, one of my friends started dealing for a while so I'd already be over there and just ask him and get it on the spot. That shit was cash. He made a bunch of money too because people would literally come over and give him money all day

How much are you buying? If your only buying a gram or two he likely doesn't give much of a fuck. I drop around 2 - 3 hundred each time I buy, and my guy always answers my texts within an hour.

>he lives in Dogrape Icebound Chinese Colony

You are S E E T H I N G

Attached: 98127354.jpg (300x196, 41K)

>Hey bro you around tonight
>Yeah man
>Cool, I finish work at midnight, that cool?
>Yeah man
>Get there, dealer shows me his strains and lists prices
>Choose one, go home, don't have to talk to him, for another month

The only downside is the hour drive, but fuck it, I've waited hours at a spot just to meet other shitty dealers, having one an hour away that's reliable as fuck is better than having one that lives two minutes away and is a fucking retard.

Not really, I don't smoke weed and I think everyone who does should be guillotined. I just love shitting on leafs.

Attached: day of the rake.png (947x508, 948K)

that feel when have a fat japanese dealer who always texts me back after 5 mins and comes within 20 mins of when he say he will.

Dude I live in canada too and youre dumb if you buy legal weed. They are overpriced as all shit and quality aint compare to black market. Also if you are buying online there are massive privacy concerns. Enjoy being barred from the states for life.

AHGAHGHASJFGAKSFDGJKASFGJAKSFBKJASVFKJA FUCK YOU CANADA POST GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK

Have you tried not doing drugs like a complete degenerate?

have u tried not sucking dick?

How do dealers not get caught?

overpay. keeps em calling me first
sucks if you're poorfag

plus I have new video games I never play and keep the sports ones around. offer beer or hard liquor

people love free shit

like this guy
how don't they get caught

>how don't they get caught
not that guy but living around a college some cops I know can tell me which houses are drug houses it seems they don't give much of a fuck or taking a cut

so police and law enforcement don't really care that much?
are you sure? thats an interesting fact

It surely depend on the area

When I was I boy my dad used to point out some.
>don't go in there son that's a crackhouse
>how do you know Dad?
>everyone knows Son
>why don't the police do something
>if they did there'd be more people in their place tomorrow
>it's useless

but make no mistake, if you pull over smelling like reefer and booze. you're gonna have a bad time

how do you do this? I don't know anyone so it's my only option. is it risky?

>s it risky?
yea a bit

how do you know that your dealer isn't going to mug you or possibly even murder you once he or she gets the money?

Attached: Lionel_Richie_Hello.jpg (300x300, 30K)

this. it's driving that'll fuck ya right good. dealers who deliver are gambling way too hard

Unless you getting ounces upon ounces, not really. If it gets intercepted, you'll probably just get a love letter, and that's a big IF it does. Need a warrant to open them and the dealers aren't stupid. Use your real information, it looks sus otherwise. Here's a useful resource: dreadditevelidot.onion

>be drug dealer
>be selling drugs to make money
>mug and murder your customers

Not going to win young entrepreneur of the year are you lad?

A lot of times they just pull over people driving under the influence and then thats how people get posession charges, and if there's enough shit in there, intent to sell. But I really doubt they spend their time "hunting down" dealers, and certainly not people getting personal amounts.