I wish I was in a cult or a cult leader

i wish I was in a cult or a cult leader

Attached: 1517153481436.gif (320x372, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfb5FYd83Ao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea i know because you're an attention whore
just host a discord server or something that will inflate that ego

Attached: 1585429-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x334, 178K)

Me too, but It'd have to be a cybercult because I'm not charismatic enough to be a real cult leader

Even better, a discord server with a secret cult

Just smoke weed, those stoner faggots are everywhere now and there's lots of rituals to observe like sucking huge cock.

a cliquey server with a clique within a clique
is this like TRIPLE high school or something?
glad you're using that big brain

v4hDmJa

benis

>i wish I was in a cult

drop a contact

Attached: sun.png (225x225, 6K)

Easy guide here
youtube.com/watch?v=qfb5FYd83Ao

Then go join a cult retard.

no because I mean like an irl cult
no it just seems like it would be exciting

>A variety of what Hoffer terms "misfits" are also found in mass movements. Examples include "chronically bored", the physically disabled or perpetually ill, the talentless, and criminals or "sinners". In all cases, Hoffer argues, these people feel as if their individual lives are meaningless and worthless

>Feeling their lives are "irredeemably spoiled" and believing there is no hope for advancement or satisfaction as an individual, true believers seek "self-renunciation".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer

what if we made a cult and see how many people we can fuck with

Just become a cult leader then, user.

just join systemspace

there's a cult already on tumblr revolving around someone, i cant say their name because they actually screenshot anyone who talks about them. its i/z/aya

I've been honestly feeling the exact same way OP. Do you have any ideas on what we could do to achieve our goals? Also what kind of purpose would a cult that we'd be looking to join have to have?

start one.

I don't want to be the leader though.

find someone else to start one with you then just get them to do all the work

>tfw no Internet cult

>tfw no comfy cult with cyberpunk aesthetics

you're memeing but systemspace isn't a cult it's a laughable attempt at one

I never let someone do all of the work when I'm in a group with them. I would gladly co-run things with them if I could find a partner.

Oh I agree with you there. I really like the concept of systemspace, what with the simulation theory and their version of the afterlife. It was certainly interesting at the start when it was just a guy posting on r9k, but now it's filled with trannies who've been promised that they will be a different gender in the afterlife.

where do you live
mute PLEASE

make a discord server, I can help and I'm sure there's some people here who would

I live pretty close to Washington D.C.

cloudcentral#7651