We use microwave frequencies for communication, so wouldn't most civilisations use the same?

We use microwave frequencies for communication, so wouldn't most civilisations use the same?
With that in mind could the CMB be noise from trillions of alien civilisations?

Attached: 1522940393632.jpg (640x566, 52K)

"aliens" are actually just the pseudobiological/mechanical avatars of demons

Aliens are humans from the very future, where time travelling is possible

It might be better to use ultra low frequency (IE:

As for the CMB, its mostly infrared and ultraviolet radiations from radiant heat as far as we can tell, since it lines up (mostly) with stellar formations.

>i speak through my mouth why wouldn't other civilisations do the same?

lay off the pot, kids

Lol, well heaven does translate to space. So they would actually be angels.
Demons come from underground.

dumb vague modernist centrist interpretation poster

Time travel isn't possible, time isn't a dimension. It comes from the minimum distance that can be traveled between two points at the speed of causality.

Well, you can time travel via FTL, but that's a whole other bag of beans in itself

But if long distant travel isn't possible and/or most civilisations don't make it much further than us wouldn't they use microwaves?

But what about the CMB from the apparent big bang?

Why would you assume that aliens would think like humans in any way?

It's the truth, back then they thought stars where angels and the sun was god.

FTL can't exist, it would mean time doesn't exist.

>I type with my fingers, wouldn’t other civilizations do the same?

Coke is a hell of a drug.

Because convergent evolution and logic.

if they were smart enough to send out or receive those signals they would have some level of sapience
dummy
dumb *watches zeitgeist once* poster

Microwaves interact with too much interstellar matter to be effectively. Every time they'd pass through nebula or even loose packets of gas they'd basically lose all bandwidth and become unintelligible. Radio waves bypass this by being so wide in wavelength that they barely interact with anything not the size and density of a planet or more.

That is the exact same. Stellar formation occurs where the largest matter clusters could gather and heat up at. The actual heat from the Big Bang is so miniscule it can only be diffrentiated in true vacuum. Thus, we line it up to stellar formation instead and it fits more.

FTL absolutely could exist, it just means Causality is not definite. Time as we know it currently is just 1 direction on a line, while breaking it would mean it's more of a 2 directional change in "shape", for a lack of better words.

Penis

Then what is heaven? Because they clearly say heaven is upwards and they didn't have a concept of alternate dimensions.

So when the insane guy hearing voices came up with the idea of heaven what could he base it on?

what are you basing any of your angles on because you're wording a lot of things in a fallacious or facetious way just to provoke a response
"they didn't have a concept of alternate dimensions"
"insane guy hearing voices"
"came up with the idea of heaven"
nothing is going to change your mind when you already have these convictions and many learned scholars could word anything i'd have to say in retort better
a lot of things are lost to translation and the original nuance and context can be lost to time. even so, in the english language there should be no problem understanding that "above" "upwards" "over" "beyond" etc can refer to a higher level, not just a direction
maybe i'm attacking this from the wrong angle myself and the original tongue explicitly refers to direction, but who knows. the implication is that the word came directly from God and not the ideas of man, and if man could only rationalize it as literally being the sky, then at the time that's how he did it. understanding deepens as time goes on. that isn't a hard concept to grasp

I don't want to butt into this argument too much, but:
>if man could only rationalize it as literally being the sky, then at the time that's how he did it.
Why would God be vague in this instance? Couldn't he just make humans understand with his omnipotence regardless of the jumps in logic to get there normally? "God works in mysterious ways" seems like a copout here.

the answer is no
r u ok

idk lol