You are genetic trash that's being KILLED by women indirectly

It's called sexual selection. The females select their partners in the animal kingdom.

If women give you IODs, it's deliberately saying, "Hey, you're genetic trash to me and fuck off/die."

If women don't give IOIs, they are still killing you even if no IODs -- selecting AGAINST you -- killing your genes out of the pool. You are genetic trash to them and nothing more. It's an insult that strikes at the core of your person.

The difference is that IODs are saying, "Fuck you and die." No IODs but no IOIs is nicely saying, "You're still trash."

They may not literally be killing you like stabbing, but they are indirectly killing you out of the gene pool by not showing interest/selecting you. You will die out if this process continues. You aren't good enough as a male being.

Your lineage/family line/genetic propensity: dead. Women decide and they've killed you out of existence basically.

Women are all like robots with their own specialized firmware to find suitable mates. If the bells don't go off when they've glanced over your personality, you are effectively dead -- they've already killed you before you know it.

Whether it's left swiping or ignoring you IRL, it all comes down to the same fact: they have killed you and your potential as a man. You have been delegated to sexless worker drone and are worthless genetic trash to them.

This doesn't just affect your sex life, but overall life. Even if every woman on Earth may not reject/select against you, if the massive majority do, you are still effectively worthless and incel. Your life quality as a man depends on looks, so women's choices are a direct reflection on not just sexual worth but HUMAN WORTH -- overall value as a male being.

Whether it's no IOIs or deliberate IODs, selecting against you = death to your genetics; death to your ego as a man; death to you overall. You're dead at the hands of women and valued by women as a whole.

Attached: 2c036b75a7efa5203e136590f627c08ba076e0dde9af3ff465e89980bea38b4c.jpg (726x767, 130K)

oh well
a rape then :^)

>imagine caring about your GENESSS
So glad currency became a important part to being human.

Can incels please fuck off back to red.dit already? You're are NOT robots, you will NEVER BE robots.

There is no such thing as a right to exist.
There is a reason why there is a sexual selection process for procreation in every animal.
It allows the life with the highest chance of survial pass on their genes.
It might be horrible for the life at the bottom of the distribution but it's the best way for life as a whole.

Most man i've met don't care about your attractiveness but about your skill in any enviornment. If you're not a sexual threat to them they might even be more kind to you than to other males.
If you are competent and able to perform most men will like you enough to allow you to stick around. And if you're able to stick around you're able to learn social skills wich in turn allow you to stick around more.

And as life is not worth passing on you shouln't even care about procreation or sex for the sake of procreation.
You should care about your development as an individual, not as an animal driven by the desire to force humans into existence.

The thing is the women doing the killing are more than often also "genetic trash"

>death to your genetics; death to your ego as a man; death to you overall
technically it's death by about 8 generations anyway so why care? And hell you canm't stop your future child to keep it going if you are struggling so hard.

figuratively 1000 hours in paint

Attached: 1543609697495.jpg (726x767, 194K)

that's not how genetics work you absolute retard.

i h8 my genes too. at least we can come to an agreement.

lmao incels btfo again

I never wanted to reproduce, what now, faggot?

so what do I do now, now that I know all of this information?

Nice incel logic

its amazing that any intelligence has ever evolved

NO SHIT.
I'm sorry I don't want fat acne ridden beta children who will bald before they're 30.
The world is overpopulated anyways we need less genetically inferior offspring being brought into the world.

>Getting mad at women for wanting to progress mankind by choosing the best mate as per nature.

Attached: 1541087780863s.jpg (250x247, 7K)

You are right. I know this and have accepted it.

In your opinion, the universe doesn't give two shits about that or anything that OP's said. Existentialism, not necessarily Darwinism, is the real enlightened path.

100% true and this needs to be taught in school.

I fucking hate it how my lower third is similar to Meeks' but my fucking eye area, nose and upper third are so horrid that women want me fucking gassed.

We all know that the fembot wants highly desirable males...

But has anyone asked if they truly deserve them. Like that chick is kinda ugly.

If you made a Tinder profile with her as your avatar you would have tens of thousands of matches within a year.

Who replies and more importantly who writes this garbage?
Imagine taking the time to write paragraphs of uselessness.

youre retarded and it surprises me you even were able to make it past the captcha to post this

Artificial wombs and gene editing will make sexual selection obsolete. Genetics will be optimized far more efficiently, and biocunts won't even be needed anymore for reproduction.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

But it's not like the attractive ones are doing the selection, sweetie :)

Attached: Untitled.png (882x1883, 1.06M)

>nigger-tier tards with no emotional control are progress

This should be part of a standard kindergarten lecture along with instructions on how to kill yourself. Kids need to be red pilled early in life. Then people can commit suicide earlier and earlier instead of having to suffer through 18 years or more. Maybe even get to the point where people can have some say in whether they get aborted. I would have opted into abortion.

Attached: 1481506172422.png (1059x962, 461K)

Incel triggered by the truth spotted

it's kinda of fair to get upset about not being able to get one of the most important things in life.

yeah and they end up raising niglets all alone and killing themselves before they're 30

Attached: 1542228807120.jpg (656x480, 52K)

jordan barret >>>>>>>> all of the male "models" just a daily reminder

Attached: Jordan-Barrett-in-an-Instagram-selfie-as-seen-in-January-2017.jpg (500x700, 34K)

He looks like a mini Bogg.

Unironically hypergamy needs to be explained so guys can try harder or understand when it's better to just give up. There will always be cucks but we don't have to trick all betas into it.

I mean, comparisons are everything. Even someone like would look like shit next to pic related.

Attached: sminem.jpg (680x510, 21K)

Look closely. It's all in the ears. The pointier they are the more attractive

Young boys are already naturally contemptuous to girls growing up (girls have "cooties"). It's only when they hit puberty and continue to go through the (((education system))) that they become cucked by their biology and get brainwashed into buying the equality meme. Mandatory blackpill education would help them retain their natural hatred and skepticism of women and it might the most useful thing they'll ever learn.

This. Sminem is probably thr chaddest of all the chads to ever walk on this planet.

Daily reminder that a w***e femoid made this.

there are only 3 attractive girls in that pic. the rest are ugly or average.

My dad was a Chad and my mother was a Stacy but for some reason i'm skin ugly and dumb so take your genetics bullshit and shove it

Have you ever seen what females experience on tinder?
Even the abysmally ugly women get 100s of matches

Attached: 8D7404B3-691D-4F02-A90F-B95F809AD06C.jpg (800x729, 217K)

just more or did they get cuter as the number went down? pleb taste/10

>You would get tens of thousands of matches
>Uh actually you would get tens of thousands of matches
k

Those 8s are vomit tier

THERE is no such thing as ugliness. Literally anyone without a major physical deformity can become reasonably attractive. In 95% of cases, genetics make up about 20% of your appearance, the rest is based on your effort. Obviously there are cases where people get carried by genetics but these are statistical anomalies, look up the bell curve if you don't understand. Things like fashion, being in good shape, having clear skin, a nice haircut, smelling good, etc are WAY more important than genetics. Take it from me, I work really hard on my appearance and it shows. Also I have a friend who is 5'2 yet he is confident af and a fun person to be around and he has a cute 5/10 gf. Just goes to show you that your own effort and personality are ultimately what matters. Attractiveness is a matter of effort and nothing else. I'm going to Korea this summer and I'm going to fuck cute girls because I put effort into it.

Attached: didsomeoneaskforan.png (586x403, 244K)

Congratulations, you successfully read my post. Pic related is your reward

But do you comprehend what I am saying? Posting her pic and getting matches does not confirm her attractiveness when any woman can hop on tinder and feel attractive

Attached: 66E629B3-779E-46D7-9466-5A5BF8EC006D.jpg (600x800, 45K)

>Of course some people are naturally beautiful
>No body is born ugly genetics don't matter your just lazy
user if some people are just naturally good looking why can't some people be naturally ugly?
Maybe some people are just ugly and always will be ugly.

Attached: 6655a2089d5c174dc191c199653f38655437a9e0r1-865-1080v2_00.jpg (410x512, 35K)

>being in good shape, having clear skin, a nice haircut, smelling good
These things are affected by genetics

whats an IOD?

Wrong, it just means that women in general are more attractive than you probably think. Otherwise so many people wouldn't fall over themselves to try and fuck them. Unless you want to change the definition of attraction from "wanting to fuck" to something else.

>women's choices are a direct reflection on not just sexual worth but HUMAN WORTH -- overall value as a male being.
>death to your ego as a man

This is where you fuck up OP, its where the truth ends and the brainwashing begins.
Females have zero value outside of reproduction. Living with this notion reduces you to their level. It means you are nothing more than an animal.
A man's worth is determined by himself, his physical strength, intelligence, and skills. Looks are only meant to be a mild indication of those. But with such shitty selective breeding going on for thousands of years, and the lack of natural selection for the reproductive gender, we all know that it is a highly unreliable factor.

The narrative that a woman determines your worth is female tier logic and most likely feminist based. It's a notion that reduces all men to that of a walking dick and it is a deliberate means of controlling and destabilizing weak minded men.

Because a person with shit genetics but in great shape, dresses well, nice haircut and grooming, smells good, has hobbies, smiles, etc is still attractive. Shit face + good everything else = still attractive overall. And the majority of people don't have "ugly" faces, people just have different preferences. You just need to put in effort?

Dude, you need to stop making excuses. Yes they are AFFECTED by genetics but not determined. Shit genetics just means you have to put in more effort to reach a state of attractiveness than most people, it's still possible it just takes more work. Also like I said 99% of people don't have shit genetics they're just insecure.

>Otherwise so many people wouldnt fall over themselves to try and fuck them
The reason guys are tripping over themselves to fuck girls is because modern women only fuck the top 20 percent of men.

Women havent become more attractive, they have simply restricted the means of production so men would give themselves more attention. Men are thirstier and incels exist because of this very fact

If you want to reach the top 20% then reference posts and As someone with maybe 6-7/10 genetics and who works hard on their appearance I wouldn't say I'm there yet, but I can be in a year or two with more effort and hard work.

I get that your ego can't be killed even by silver bullets but the realization that you won't just get laid is an important one.

>Women havent become more attractive
Yes they have and you demonstrated why that is. Attraction is subjective, it can vary not just from person to person but also from mental state to mental state. What you're saying is that the mental state of the modern man has adjusted to find more women more attractive, this means that those women are more attractive.

No user you have good genetics good smell good skin good build that's because good genetics even good personality is effected by genetics partly but genetics are a meme anyway both my parents are good looking but i have a face full of acne and a ugly nose and i a musclelet

>What youre saying is that the mental state of the modern man has adjusted to find more women more attractive, this means that those women are more attractive
Wow u r so dumb

Sex is, and has always been, a basic human need. If you are starving, and you are presented with a baked potato, are you going to say, no I want a filet mignon

The majority of men are starving for sex. They will fuck anything. Women have not become hotter, they are simply starving most men

If all men are starving then all food becomes more delicious. The pleasure of food increases from what it otherwise would've been.

No, ACTUALLY you're wrong. I have keratosis pilaris, a skin condition that makes my cheeks red and bumpy. But I've been building my Korean beauty routine for the last 2 years through trial and error, and patience and now I look better due to my HARD WORK. My frame is pretty bad as well, I have wide hips and narrow shoulders as well as pencil arms. BUT I LIFT WEIGHTS so now I have broader shoulders to compensate as well as more muscular arms. And I smell good because I invited two of my female friends to come with me to Sephora and help me pick out a cologne that they thought would be attractive on a guy. Also, I've been developing my fashion sense for about a year and I dress pretty well because of it. I also got a job in order to pay for these things. Are you noticing a trend here? Rather than bitch about unfortunate aspects of my genetics, I worked to improve them. The only difference between you and me is perspective, discipline, and effort. However, I will admit that being 5'10, white, and having an above average face helps. But ITS NOT EVERYTHING.

Why kind of man am I if I value my worth solely on my ability to get laid? That makes me no different from the fucking deer I almost hit with my truck last night.
A vain dumb, crude stupid beast who's sole objective is the survive. There are two parts to life user, right brain and left.
If your observation were true, why are we self aware, why do we dream and have imaginations, why do men ask why?

I felt the same way as you at one point, I've fucked nearly 20 girls this year, they weren't all attractive, in fact some were down right repulsive. But I could pass my genes if I wanted. In no way has having sex with women improved my life. Quite the opposite actually, women have only made my life worse.
But I've proved I can get laid, that why I can say such things. Women will never determine the value of anything. Only weak pathetic betas who's value is even lower than theirs allow a female to determine theirs, or anyone else's value.

>but genetics are a meme anyway both my parents are good looking but i have a face full of acne and a ugly nose and i a musclelet
>doesn't know how genetics work
Only a percentage of genes that your parents can spread to offspring are actually expressed by your parents. The rest are "dormant" until they procreate and a random number of both active and "dormant" genes get used by the offspring. This is why a couple can theoretically have billions of children(barring twins) before there's two who are perfectly identical with no difference between them.

>if all men
Not all men are starving. Some of them are having sex with 3 different women a day. Does this affect the overall attractiveness of women if most of them would rather join a harem then accept a less attractive mate?

>the pleasure of food increases
Of course. A baked potato after three weeks with no food tastes amazing. Does this make baked poatatoes a delicacy? No, you idiot. Just like fucking a fat hambeast after years of no sex feels good, but doesnt change the overall attractiveness of the hambeast

Are you even reading your posts before you post them?

Attached: E9C7FED8-1C2F-46B3-BA41-0D8FE729DD61.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>Work for years on looks and spend hundreds of dollars to even have a chance at getting below average women
>Be Chad be yourself get pussy all the time
Ya i could probably be handsome if i work at it in fact i'm probably better looking than you but what's the point of doing all that work? Just so people will see me as a human being?

Attached: tumblr_oyxiq981t31vuz6n2o1_500.png (500x422, 115K)

First of all bitch I bet you aren't better looking than me. And the point is because this effort will last me a lifetime, and it makes me feel better about myself. Fashion and skincare are fun, plus I like working out and the confidence that comes from it. Also Asian girls *_*

Attached: egg.png (256x223, 76K)

As much as this thought gets me off, you're just plain wrong OP. You are born, you die, and that's it, you are not your children and they are not you.

We are animals though!
No different than negros knocking up whores!
GIMMIE GF NOW!

Attached: image.png (253x242, 128K)

>First of all bitch
Oh did i hurt your feelings? Well you are uglier than me even with your looks maxed also if you like dressing up and using make-up you might be a little high on estrogen

Attached: 1543344925929.jpg (640x348, 58K)

It's the new natural selection or you can just rape

Underrated post of the underrated posts
genes

Attached: image.png (282x219, 98K)

Stay mad kid. My cute Asian gf is coming over after work, which I leave for soon. Peace!

Attached: trump.jpg (491x530, 19K)

>Not all men are starving
It doesn't really matter, if just you starve then you find food more delicious.
>Does this make baked poatatoes a delicacy?
For the people that have nothing better yes. Sugar and meat used to be a delicacies, now they're just run of the mill mainstays for people's diets, but back then sugar and meat were more delicious than they are now, not because sugar and meat changed, but because perception changed.

> but doesnt change the overall attractiveness of the hambeast
It does, so long as attraction is a gauge of how much a person wants to fuck the other person. A meter is always 100 centimeters but a person who causes another person to release X amount of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin etc. is not always a person with Y features, the person's mental state is largely what determines the kind of features another needs to possess to cause them to release those neurotransmitters that define attraction. If that mental state changes than attraction and what is or isn't attractive to that person changes.

see lrn2genetics

>or you can just rape
But you can't. That's what feminism has done. They've allowed women to regress back to primitive mating styles of fucking Chad exclusively but won't let men do the same by raping. Men back in the day weren't just going to be cucks and let all the women be taken, and rape was the rightful solution to that. But we can't even do that anymore. It's a fucking tragedy.

Damn science sure is mean

Attached: image.jpg (1637x924, 107K)

Well i'm happy for you i might be a natural 6/10 but you are the real chad here

Attached: 1543612208350.png (380x461, 204K)

Except women have awful judgement and what they deem to be the best is impeding societal progress. You have to remember we're not just animals in the wild anymore and we can't behave as such.

Attached: Untitled7.png (1869x405, 113K)

>wall of text saying attraction is subjective
Of course it is. You were saying earlier that women have become more attractive than they used to be, but how could that be true if attractiveness is subjective? Are you saying men everywhere have concluded that women have become more attractive? There is certainly at least one guy that disagrees with that, which nullifies your argument

Do you think Chad, that has sex 21 times a week, thinks women are more attractive than they used to be? Probably not

>You have to remember we're not just animals in the wild anymore and we can't behave as such.
LOL

If that were true we wouldn't procreate in the first place, there would be no reason to propagate a cycle of suffering if we weren't ape-brained loonies.

I am saying that women have become more attractive and you are saying as such too, so long as one person finding you fuckable when they wouldn't had before makes you one person more attractive. This means that modern women are several people more attractive than they were before or would be if men's mental state were different, as shown by our Tinder examples.

To put it simply, 2 people finding you attractive makes you more attractive than 1 person finding you attractive, assuming the same level of attractiveness.

>muh nature!
Society is built on the restraint and control of natural impulses

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
We NEED to make babies!
GIMMIE GF NOWWWWW!

Attached: image.jpg (741x774, 61K)

>I am saying that women have become more attractive
No, you are saying that you find modern women to be more attractive, based on your subjective beliefs. You cant objectify attractiveness, because attraction is subjective. Like youve said many times already

>2 people finding you attractive makes you more attractive than one person finding you attractive
No. All that means is that you fit the subjective terms of the perceivers attractiveness. Those two people could be fat ugly weeaboo females who find one fat ugly weeaboo male attractive

You cannot simultaneously argue for an objective system of measuring attractiveness while agreeing that attraction is subjective. You are literally contradicting yourself

Whats your IQ user I am curious

cucked and bluepilled

cringed but redpilled

Being an incel should be considered a walking, breathing, public health hazard not only to women but towards the general public, children, elderly, disabled, etc. My solution is that they should be used as cannon fodder during the next war.

>You cant objectify attractiveness
I'm objectifying attractiveness in the same way that chemists that are hired at food companies to ensure the products have flavors that sell objectify sweetness or taste. These are subjective things but the amount of people who find the product delicious or sweet can be quantified, as well as how delicious or sweet they find it. When the company says that a product is sweet or delicious it may just be shorthand for the product meeting these metrics in a satisfactory way. When the company says that a product is sweeter or more delicious than another product they may mean that the former has higher numbers in terms of these metrics. This is roughly what I mean when I say that women are more attractive, this is roughly what nearly everyone who is tasked with finding out how attractive a part of the population is to another part will mean when they say that the former is or isn't attractive. The metrics are the only objective thing here because numbers by themselves are objective, the reasoning behind the numbers and what we do with them can be considered subjective. You're being obtuse at best by implying that saying this is contradictory.

>sweetness
>determined by nutrients in food
>detected by taste buds observable on the tongue
>objective

>attractiveness
>based on how your body and personality appear to someone else
>subjective

Again, are you reading the posts that you are posting? You may as well say that a pick up artist on YouTube is just as scientific as a chemist determining sweetness and taste

incels are the most retarded humans in the gene pool

Wow, the newest smash roster is all clones!

>You may as well say that a pick up artist on YouTube is just as scientific as a chemist determining sweetness and taste
No, but a neurologist could take the place of a chemist here (would almost definitely use chemistry when doing so though so the distinction is fuzzy).

Since you can't easily mold people like you can food (yet), you could hire a neurologist/psychologist to help you determine how a /depiction/ of a human will sell and attraction would be a key factor to consider. In that way, the job of the brain scientist is very similar to the chemical scientist's.

>based on how your body and personality appear to someone else
Attraction varies similar to taste, people judge food differently, some things are far too sweet for one person and not sweet enough for another. Taste isn't objective and attractiveness is the same kind of subjective as taste, unless you think that subjectivity is based on a soul or abstract, outside consciousness and not just the fact that people are wired differently.

I had a kid and I regretted it since the day I heard she was pregnant. Don't feel like you have to breed. Maybe is be different if I was with them but that's part of the reason I'm not.

I want to have lots of kids with many women but never see any of them, I think that's really the ideal

Wait a minute here, stblackops2cel is even uglier than that monkey ass nigga next to him? Goddamn its got to suck being stblackops2cel.