Be honest, guys; how big (or small) are you?

Be honest, guys; how big (or small) are you?
>tfw 3" erect
It's bad enough that I'm short, but this is just cruel.

Attached: 799d77d.jpg (1280x1707, 197K)

6.5" I've gotten 7 when I was high as fuck and had jelqed right before. I'm also overweight.

Is this a man sucking another mans benis?

>8.25" x 6.5"
doesn't matter though cause I'm never going to use it.

6 long 6 around. Just measured yesterday. Slightly longer than an iphone x. Want to bury it in a girl so bad.

Can you take a photo I kind of want to see that physically that's a micropenis by definition isn't it?

I'm 7 inches but when I meet a new girl it's 8

6"x 5" most of the time. I can get to 6.5" x 5.25" when I'm really horny.

You should show it to fat chicks. I was self conscious and i jerked off with this girl on this app and she was stoked on my dick and loved the head of my cock. Said she came four times just watching me jerk and my precum and nut sent her over the edge.

3 inchies rong when angry

Attached: x9fuufj4yy411.jpg (720x706, 89K)

5 inches, but I haven't had a proper erection in years.

5.5 inches erect. i also have frenulum breve. kill me.

6.5 x 6.25, but I've never measured when absolute diamonds because I tend to be preoccupied.

I would like to see your penis as well. Im curious as to what a 3 inch erect cock looks like.

7.62 x 39
fuckeniggeratassholein the mouth fuckin fuck FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1200px-7.62x39_-_FMJ_-_1.jpg (1200x900, 93K)

oh boy i want you to penetrate me so badly

Around 3.5 to 4 inches erect. Flaccid it might as well not even be there.

I'm also a fat weeaboo neckbeard and according to the 80/20 rule I should still be a virgin but I've had sex with 12 women.

>17cm length (6.7 inches)
>14.5cm circumference (5.7 inches)
The two women I've slept with said it's big. Internet info says it's in the top 10%, so there's that.

Attached: baWkV3v.jpg (1360x1813, 409K)

hey me too new fren
penis twins!

YOOO SYMMETRICAL DICK GANGGGGG
T. 6x6

I've got 4.5 inches

how can you be that thick?

6x4.5 kill me now

5 inches long, about two fingers wide
worst thing is im chad otherwise but my anxiety about my penis prevents me from ever trying to have sex with a girl

8.2" hard, grower tho so, i mean mixed blessing

>has never had sex
>"ima chad"
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm 7 inch, pushing 8 at bone press (I'm fat af)
I couldn't imagine being any less, I feel sorry sorry for those >6

6.5 fully erect. Thank fuck for that too because Im a manlet.

4" but it doesn't bother me cause I'm a tranny anyway, so it doesn't rly matter

Solid 6 inches but I'm thankful for every inch

all i can say is.. at least it isn't shorter

I'm around 5 inches long, but I'm uncircumcised and need to get cut because my foreskin is too tight (I've been checked by an urologist), kill me

> I feel sorry sorry for those >6
> >6
well at least they're not retarded

6" long, 5" around. Just got into a serious relationship and anxious to see how she'll feel about it.

>gay people making threads

Attached: 1535863495219.png (279x401, 120K)

You just have to slowly stretch the skin back, user. I was like 11 when I first got my foreskin back all the way. Keep at it, just trying to pull it back whenever you're able to.

18.5cm long
14.5cm circumference
What's that in American

6.5". Kinda thin. An Asian girl I fuqq'd once told me to stop because it was too big.
Sex once a year.

Attached: lainglare.png (938x1094, 491K)

Tfw small ppl feel

Attached: IMG_20180912_135514085.jpg (1440x2678, 401K)

How
Did you pay them

17cm. Don't know the circumference

That's quite big, impressive!

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

7.2 x 5.1 max

4" flaccid 6" erect things fuckin bent though

4.5-5 inch flacid

7ish inches erect

feels bad man

Attached: 1502572648491.jpg (2110x2533, 499K)

5'2
3.5 inch dick

I stopped trying to bother a long ass time ago. girls dont want me for my height and the uber rare one that somehow says sure eliminates herself the moment my dick is seen.

4" errect. Rarely a day goes by when i dont fret over it in some way. Couple that with a terrible case of premature ejaculation, it basically just sucks to be me.

I always say 7 inches, but it's probably more like 6.8 (a little over 17cm). It's 5,75 inches around, but that's at the base and in the middle. Sadly it's thinner around the glans which I don't like either.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, retard.

18 cm idk in burger

7" long but it's really skinny. Had a girl once kinda giggle and then she realized what she did and sheepishly said "....well it's not THAT bad...." Ya thanks bitch. And this was some 50 year old bar slut when I was 25. She should be grateful for whatever the hell she gets.

>Im a Chad

Lol no. You may not be a robot but certainly not a Chad.

Pics plox . Banned 2 seconds for not being original and 5 failed captchkas. Pls I've earned it

6x5 guys can i have sex with a female yes or no?

No, I didn't pay any of them. Four of them were committed relationships, the rest were pretty much just fuck buddies but none were one night stands. All of them wanted a repeat performance because I eat pussy like it's my fucking job. I also tend to go after fat girls cuz that's what I'm into; only two of them could be considered thin enough to be conventionally attractive (and one of them is thick pushing chubby) and they've been enough to confirm to me that fat girls are definitely my jam and I don't get nearly as into it with fit chicks. So I guess I have that going in my favor. A lot of robots say they would rather stay virgins than fuck fat girls and I encourage that behavior because that means more fat girls for me.

What the hell are you on about? That's literally me too, we're well off on the size department. Last girl I was with actually had issues, and when I learned I hurt her and she had to go to the doctors, I treated her like fucking glass instead of the bestial plowing (usually short but sweet) that I'm used to.

Needless to say THAT didn't work out, but it has me worried. BABIES literally come from there, so what actual fucking size is too big?

7.2 x 4.5
I hate this shit pencil dick AYISGD:LGUY:USDGHAUIL

Attached: oihnkjh.gif (192x192, 549K)

5 inches roughly but being a fag it don't matter too much.