Unironically believing in black holes

>Unironically believing in black holes
>Unironically believing in dark matter
>Unironically believing in higgs boson a literal ETHER
Lmao

Attached: black holes.jpg (512x329, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/423369/first-observation-of-antihelium/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihydrogen
youtube.com/watch?v=KiDwqnanAYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christian discord: /U2nc3dK

This isn't about Christianity or creationism. I'm just pointing out the stupid shit modern science made up and then made it into """fact""".

Attached: niggaroman.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Thanks science for giving you the ability to shitpost.

Science not """science""" you fuckin tard.

Yes it is.

>hey guys this doesn't exist
>look at how silly this sounds guys
>that means it doesn't exist

Attached: 1521528682103.gif (500x382, 125K)

Science is merely a way to approach the world. Other ways of approach were also required for giving shitpost abilities

Modern science is a bastard child of the kikes. You cannot apply pure math to the world, doesn't work that way, that's how you end up with black holes and singularities.
Those only exist in maths not in reality.

is this even possible

Attached: 8d6.png (645x729, 155K)

This is how a brainlett government bootlicker and a science cultist looks like. What a tool.

Attached: cuckold.jpg (561x560, 52K)

The only brainlet here is you

Attached: X7fQkrX[1].jpg (1200x1000, 160K)

The boy was a moron. He wrote back to back books that contradicted each other and said “oh, I changed my mind”.

Idiots are in your thread OP but you're not wrong. Einstein kike science is complete nonsense.

Attached: wx_camera_1524043602979.jpg (1080x1920, 282K)

Science is not religion
You can change your mind if new facts are presented that contradict some of the previous ones but fit better overall, allowing for a clearer sight of the big picture

Attached: d27[1].png (645x729, 56K)

If your models aren't totally fucked you won't be wrong over and over. He was a poster Child for retards.

>complaining about politics influencing science
>while unironically using the term "kike science"
Wew lad

But there are no "FACTS" dummy. Black holes havent been seen or tested they have been only described using maths.
Look at this picture. Is it real? Can it exist? Clearly it is if you can use art to represent it.
Same with maths, you can represent something, but it doesn't mean that it is real.

Attached: impossible-objects-04.jpg (600x572, 24K)

New information will change your models. You're a poster child for jewish indoctrination.

technologyreview.com/s/423369/first-observation-of-antihelium/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihydrogen

>black holes haven't been seen
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1024px-Chandra_image_of_Cygnus_X-1[1].jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

So what's the difference compared to a jewish skydaddy? Might as well think about something which is probably real

Did I even mention that i'm a creationist?
I'm talking about fake fairy science making up facts instead of doing actual tests and reporting their legitimate observations.

I am pretty sure if we described nuclear energy to people in the 1800's we would be thrown in sanatoriums

So don't describe it, demonstrate it. You would be hanged and rightly so.

>BELIEVING in theoretical best fit explanations.
>Offering no other plausible explanations.
>Providing zero evidence.
Lmao at the religious.

I tried to map out a Higgs Boson field before and it just looked like a poorly drawn version of minesweeper.

I am willing to bet you yourself havent seen a nuclear reactor up and running;neither have I. So your point is moot.

>black holes don't exist
>continue with life exactly the same as yesterday
thanks four your revolutionary idea OP

i mean if you are going to choose a conspiracy theory at least choose one where there are some stakes of some kind, not something completely irrelevant

Attached: varg.jpg (630x395, 123K)

How is it moot? I just told you to prove that you have an apple in your hand instead of showing someone your empty hand and saying that you in fact are holding an apple.
If you can prove higgs boson to me i will show you ether. It's just as stupid.

If you described anything more complicated than cabbage to the dirt rakers they would send you to the local lord, hoping for payment. The local lord would be vaguely aware of science and would either want to pay you for your ideas on the spot to use as his own or would send you on to a university.

It's relevant because it busts the loonie science that comes up with insane shit like global warming.

All it really means is that physics still needs a lot to do to truly understand our world. But calling out people 'heretics' more or less doesnt help when you already have evidence that many groundbreaking discoveries were done by people who were considered as such, people who were ridiculed even by other scientists at the time

>preposterous claim
>no evidence
>calls others cuck
you know how we deal with your kind around here

Attached: 1523807734080.png (360x480, 255K)

Well ok technically correct, in the sense that you could prioritize practical inventions that would help daily life. But since he picked a rather extravagant not everyday life example I gave perspective with a similar not everyday life example

t.brainlet

The anti science meme is not going to catch on. You are wasting your time.

what the fuck are you talking about, climate science doesn't need black holes

This. It's one thing to call out bs such as gender studies and global warming and another to say advanced physics is a meme because it's not complete yet

>it's literally one of those "but it's cold outside" retards

Attached: 385223774557175809.png (128x124, 22K)

Global warming is used as leverage to destroy and slowdown western nations. You know that.

Well you forget that the world isn't black and white.
I'm not anti science i'm anti loonie theories presented as fact and taught in school and everyone who questions them gets ridiculed.

Gender studies and global warming both have the potential to be corrupted by politics bot physics has no political application.
The anti science crowd that are coming here now are Christian loonies hoping to recruit. Or trolls.

Well I want to hope that the Op is wellmeaning if misguided.

you are out of your mind man. it might as well be used like that, doesn't make it any less factual

the horrible summer drougths and short but extremely cold winters are going to kill them even faster
Russian agriculture is actually growing since the fucking tundras are turning into warm fertile soil

Black holes are not accepted as fact. They are questioned every day by physicists. What they are is the best fit explanation that has been dumbed down for people with no physics education but have an interest.

People ridicule you because your arguments are stupid. You are not in a position to argue with physicists. You can be happy that physicists are making good arguments against black holes on your behalf.

>unironically wasting your time tryna deny science

Attached: aed09849dc12981cd348297dd974a107.jpg (600x600, 26K)

>flag
are you faggots just contrarian
or are you naturally retarded

It's christlarpers, trolls and retarded teens. There is no well meaning application to attacking mainstream science.

While it's undeniable that our current way of living has done damage to the ecosystem and isnt really viable as far resource consumption is concerned, the actual influence of man is vastly overrated when we are talking average temps. The sun and the great currents will always be the main cause for variation in our climate

This if anything.
Dismiss ether 5 times and then come up with another name for ether and call it real because some abstract maths glitches with no real world application say so. And you just believe it? Lunacy.
Question yourself not only the world.

I guess. I am studying math myself so not exactly my field of expertise, but still

Do you have any evidence to confirm that? Or are you just assuming it based on gut feeling? Because I think you are

Attached: zFacts-CO2-predicted-measured.gif (534x371, 9K)

Which science are you talking about (((science))) or """""""""science""""""""""?

Tbh if you mean the aether ie the supposed means of light propagation well it's not really relevant. Nor do scientists necessarily claim that black holes are something practical or usable in any way unlike the supposed aether

No one denies that we have an effect. But consider for example the Paris accord; the USA pulled out and people reacted the same way they did about net neutrality. And yet China and India are far worse pollutants as far as man is concerned

(((Science))) is mostly rejection of truth in biology and bs sociology malarkey. Actual science is hard to coopt

I'm not talking about them having practical applications. What I said is that those things are created on paper because some dude decided that division by zero is something that occurs in nature when clearly it's just an error in the way that humans have constructed their tools of calculation.

how does a graph showing c02 actual and predicted outputs say anything to refute that temp rises are causes primarily by things outside our control? are you saying the temperature has risen in correlation with c02?

Attached: 1504794158033.png (264x250, 21K)

Write a physics paper and prove them wrong. What you are doing here on Jow Forums is just whinging.

This. I am no Jew industrialist playing hardcore, but while we do need to care for the environment I find it suspicious that some nations are apparently more (((responsible))) than others despite the contradicting reality

>Israel is the cradle of all civilization
It's a Rothschild btw
You call it science, I call it judaism

Attached: 220px-Lynn,_Death_Valley_2006.jpg (220x233, 12K)

Global warming is about energy security and not about the environment. Developing nations and Russia have all the fossil fuels. The west wants to stop sending them money and waging expensive wars to keep the prices down.

Batteries, electric motors, wind turbines etc can be manufactured by the West and by China and the money can be kept among the developed nations. Even if the the power is a little more expensive.

Real science hasn't been try yet.

Attached: 1512491952549.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Na boy. I teaching you to not trust bullshit being pushed onto you. If it sounds outlandish, whack and fake it is outlandish, whack and fake.

What? I lost you man

give a different reason why c02 is rapidly rising
if you don't believe c02 causes increase in temperature, you are denying basic chemistry

What he said

You are whinging again. Propose a convincing alternative.

Don't you think it's a bit vain and egoistic to think that a tiny human ant can have any effect on an entire planet?

>If it sounds outlandish, whack and fake it is outlandish, whack and fake.

Grug see man attempt to try make circle to move crate. He is outlandish, Grug think this will never work.

Attached: raul_carrasco_stone_wheel_on_stand_front.png (1200x1200, 1.59M)

The meaningless whinging of a christlarper.

Lmao im pagang.

Attached: varg 2.png (762x464, 349K)

Dude stop being a retard, science may or may not be completely right about these things but that's why they search for observable evidence. They aren't gonna adjust their mathematics just because some random dude from Lithuania thinks it doesn't exist.

Seriously do you have a solution for the Math? Do you have evidence for the non existence of these things?
Stop being a stupid irrelevant shitposter, if you're so sure go on and learn the Math and prove the world otherwise. But I don't see you do that, instead your here preaching to a bunch of scientifically illiterate crowd.
You don't even produce any good arguments it's just hurr durr.
Fuck off and sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiDwqnanAYA
Debunked your post.

Can you point to something precise which is incorrect in any of the many different models of black holes? Show me where either the math is wrong (also explain why) or what observations are not accounted by the model. Do that and I'll take you seriously.

>c02 causes increase in temperature
lots of things cause an increase in temperature, considering most of us don't live in a mad max hellscape it's safe to say it's not a primary factor

I bet you are a Christlarper

1/0 = 1
Not 0
Done, your entire worldview debunked.

Because you keep saying it like it's true doesn't make it true just like global warming.

Hahaha

Pagans don't care about science. Only christlarpers are threatened by education.

One? No.

7 billion, with very high use of chemicals and meat in their diet? Perhaps.

Either make realistic, objective points or get lost

>>Unironically believing in black holes
>not believing in neutron stars

And you expect people to pay attention to you?
How come when I divide 1 by something small and positive (say 0.00001) I get this large number, the smaller the divisor the larger the result. Similarly, dividing by something close to zero but negative (eg. -0.00000001) gives a "large" negative result, and just like in the first case it's larger if I choose a divisor "closer" to zero.
But somehow getting more and more close to zero will give you 1 in the end. Weird.

>using YouTube to argue
How old are you, 12? You act like it that's for sure. Instead of watching youtube all day read a fucking book! Learn how to form a proper argument first. If you're incapable of extracting the central points from a YouTube video to present them as arguments then you truly are a pathetic intellectual midget. Your on the same level as flat earthers right now, pointing to youtube when you tryna argue with them.

>On 14 September 2015 the LIGO gravitational wave observatory made the first-ever successful observation of gravitational waves. The signal was consistent with theoretical predictions for the gravitational waves produced by the merger of two black holes: one with about 36 solar masses, and the other around 29 solar masses.This observation provides the most concrete evidence for the existence of black holes to date.
Got an explanation for this, Mr. Lithuanian Einstein??? Got this from Wikipedia, go to there and type in the subjects you don't believe in, scroll down toward "Observational Evidence" and read. Then try to form proper arguments on why it's wrong

Retard

Attached: hx4Prda_d.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Don't over-invest in your posts he'll never agree with you

that's such a brainlet thing to say

Theorems turn me on.

I know I'm wasting my time, but I want to make him atleast realize he's a retard.

>doesn't know shit about physics
>come argue about physics with no arguments on a political forum
>we respond anyway
>a total garbage thread will reach bump limit

Glitches you dumbass.
Maths isn't perfect because some famous TV cucktard said so.
Divide 1 apple between 0 people. How many apples are there? 1. This is physics.

This is exactly why black holes and the rest of the lunatic babble is fake, you proved my point better than I did.

Maths is only a mental thing for humans , not reality.

:D

That will never happen

Attached: 1521114654793.gif (240x180, 2M)

There are no regular threads about how science is wrong or corrupted or a new religion and how we need to return to Christianity.

I have a feeling it's both trolls and genuine crazies making them. Also Eddie bravo.

>that picture of the beatles on the door laughing at him makes this a 10/10 for me

*now regular threads

Eddie Bravo is a legitimate scientist.