Cis Females who post here are masochistic as hell and we thrive off of your hate. Keep bringing it , anonkun

Cis Females who post here are masochistic as hell and we thrive off of your hate. Keep bringing it , anonkun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01-01-17-47-1.png (470x542, 236K)

Which explains most of your sexual fantasies as well.

Attached: Sharon Lee vs Wife.png (1192x660, 815K)

>Cis Females
>Cis
You need to go back

Attached: Saynotosoy.jpg (2000x1123, 410K)

Inb4 "you're a trap" ect ect

Cis females, show me your bodies and I'll rate them and maybe degrade you

[email protected]

>Cis Females who post here
that doesnt exist
also
>cis
good lord just go and kill yourself

Really now, how could you unironically believe not a single girl posts here just because it's mostly beta incel feelfags who post here?

>girls shlick to your hatred
See you later virg..oh wait.

Are there any girls here?

GREAT NOW I WANT ANOTHER CIGARETTE THANKS OP

based orgunalinho

Attached: 1529851082128.jpg (450x707, 32K)

If you can't follow THE rule on r9k, don't post.

I disagree, I am very sadistic and I come here to take satisfaction in seeing the men suffer.

I hope one day I find a pussy boy who I can control and abuse who will just take it and enjoy it.

Attached: image0.png (800x800, 244K)

Oh man, that picture brings back memories.

Attached: 45752605_p10_pixiv2 copy.png (800x800, 503K)

The use of the word
cis is widely accepted:
cosine plus sine i

Girls acceptance only counts as half a mans so not really

I am aroused by
control, abuse, suffering
Monsanto owns me

So blinded by hate
user won't even see it
Euler's formula

Fuck with this would happen to me.

Where do you live cruel dominatrix?

>implying that masochism isn't a defensive response and that in an ideal world you would still be one
Don't make yourself bait like this OP

Attached: 880.png (3500x3200, 543K)

What about girls who lurk but don't post? I was one of them but started posting very recently.

That's a question that only you can really answer. Why did you lurk? Why did you stop lurking?

"What about me" she says
in anticipation of
hate and attention.

Ambiguously
worded posts are readable
as transgenderism

"-ism" is two syllables

Not him but why? What constitutes a syllable in the English language?

An utterance requiring a vowel sound. Regarding his example "ism" is often pronounced as "is-um". An interesting effect of this in music is that in 4/4 time 4 syllable words are valued. Hence motherfucker in every rap.

THIS IS WHAT THEY originally WANT

I would like to claim
Ambisyllabicity,
but that would be a lie.

See, this is why I feel like English is a Frankensteined language. In romance languages, there would be a vowel making that vowel sound and making the syllable. Meh. Anyway, thank you very much, user.

Its my kink daddy

Anytime. English is weird, but it arose from many accidents of history. Merging a Latin vocabulary with Germanic grammar plus a smattering of old French. I've heard that the test of your knowledge of any language is how many ways you can say the same thing.

Who the fuck pronounces -ism like "is-um"? The s and m blend together you fucking weirdo.

Are females aware of how special their breasts are?

I'm short and weak bully me!

Please tell me you are not that cucked? Secretly you are tricking her into meeting you where you will easily overpower her weak body and tiny mind. Lock her away in a hidden cabin in the woods. Torture her endlessly until she begs for death. Send the videos to her parents...

Attached: 12314441.jpg (258x196, 4K)

The fish are clever.
The ocean does not forget.
Six syllable bait.