Is Ice Poseidon a Chad?

Is Ice Poseidon a Chad?

Attached: C9GdlhPV0AAEaQP.jpg (901x1200, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObAb_0RlxWY
youtube.com/watch?v=hxwKibwHYEw)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skinny, skelly, pale, looks like a skeleton, pectus excavatum, ...

The only thing he got going for him is his height. His face is average.

maybe, hes pretty good looking, tall, rich, and has influence on an entire industry. hes also deeply autistic, at least he used to be. showers once a week, never cleans his teeth, wears same clothes for a week etc.

>big droopy cow eyes
>chad

Attached: CC4354AE-A4D6-4B11-B300-9C19AFF00FDE.jpg (520x780, 50K)

>pectus excavatum
Nvm he doesn't have this, but he has an oddly shaped body nonetheless

Fuck no. There are some pics of him shirtless when he used to lift and have long hair. That was probably the closest he ever got to being above a 6. Now he's just a jewish lazy youtubefaggot

no but hampton brandon is
TTD

youtube.com/watch?v=ObAb_0RlxWY

Never forget

mexican andy > ttd

It's not like he looks that good, but I'd say he is still a chad because of his height and charisma. You can tell by the way he interacts with people, he usually dominates the conversation. There is this youtuber mr metokur who always tries to act like a chad and bully people and you could tell when he talked to Ice that Ice made him nervous as heck.

He's low inhibition as fuck but he looks like absolute shit. It's the weird thing where a total beta acts like a Chad and nobody is buying it but he has the trump brain where he can't feel any shame.

Runescape really builds a lot of character

Charisma?
That autistic fuck has not a single ounce of charisma.He became famous and rich by being an autist on twitch and he gets girls because of his money.He doesnt know how to speak and when he tries to he sounds like a prepubescent boy trying to find with his older friends.Even his own audience has admited multiple times about hiw awkward he is.

Fit* not find

can i get a quick rundown on hampton brandon?
i'm not very familiar with ice poseiden in general but hampton brandon always just stood out to me from the little i know about ice and his extended circle of friends. he reminds me of some methed out incest baby transplanted from the backwoods south into LA.

He's made a lot of money off the sheer power of his personality. I bet you if tried talking to him, he'd dominate the conversation and you'd start quivering.

>hes pretty good looking
lmao

> his personality
you mean acting like an autistic kid?

HB is just a psycho that fucks ugly girls

Here's some advice. You are being bitter and a bitch. Nobody likes that. You have to work on being more sympathetic.

But that was just my opinion though. I actually don't believe that he has a good personality. He just acts in an autistic way and this is what pass as humor for young kids.
Don't need to get so triggered about it :)

Attached: 1543509264636.jpg (1044x825, 149K)

Of all the people to ask for sympathy towards, you do it for this irredeemable piece of trash? Even his fellow edgy twitch streamer friends think the guy is beyond saving. Fuck off.

You have an opinion of him, he doesn't even know you exist. Maybe in your own mind you are charismatic, but no where except that.

You're conflating charisma with just being an attention seeking subhuman. I could try to blow up a school and a fair amount of people would know who I am while I'd be unaware of their existence.

I think you're conflating charisma with having a high opinion of yourself.

>pretty good looking
lol
>tall
lol
>rich
loool
>has influence on an entire industry
maybe but not an industry any girl respects...

>he doesn't even know you exist
but the same thing could be said about you...

I don't have a high opinion of myself I just have a low one of that guy you happen to like. Again, you're just being retarded. Being famous or well known in itself is not proof of having charisma.

>but the same thing could be said about you...
What's your point?

you brought up that point, not me.

Autist roleplaying a chad

I think you do have a high opinion of yourself. You strike me as the type of person who thinks they are perceived a lot better than they really are. Take some pointers from Ice, it would do you good, kid.

I didn't say anything about myself, what are you talking about.

was excited to see an ice poseidon thread but it's just two retards arguing about nothing

So you can read minds too but can't be arsed to evaluate someone on their actual behaviour(or don't care)? Get some better role models, it's not hard.

No one mentioned his voice?

I can tell from what you're writing. You are really conceited.

>Take some pointers from Ice, it would do you good, kid.
omg the cringe
>he doesn't even know that you exist so your opinion about him is meaningless
that was your point, moron

rfjiofuifiueifluejiieui uw hoowh iorigianla

Attached: 55555.jpg (565x489, 12K)

HOLY SMOKES PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

well I can't argue with those numbers I guess

That wasn't my point. My point was that he is an extroverted person who makes other people feel good in his presence. You are a bitter introvert who sit around resenting people who are too busy doing things to even notice you. I'm not just talking about Ice. This is what you do in real life.

Ice is 6'1
brandon is 6'4
ice is a big nosed, big eared, droopy (prey) eyed, curly haired jew looking dude
brandon is attractive (perfect hair, very good nose and very good facial symmetry)

Attached: hmptnbrndn.jpg (849x1024, 91K)

He almost got the shit kicked out of him for being loudly racist at a restaurant. He's a pos. He does nothing to help anyone and only seeks attention.

There you go again confirming everything I just said. Look, the secret to being charismatic is being fun to be around. Are you fun to be around? Not really. Is Ice? Clearly.

he just sounds like a typical florida redneck

How do you know he's fun to be around?

Big nosed is a masculine trait. Nothing screams beta like a small nose.

>>he doesn't even know that you exist so your opinion about him is meaningless
>That wasn't my point
>You are a bitter introvert who sit around resenting people who are too busy doing things to even notice you.

I've seen some of his streams. He's good at entertaining people and make them relax around him.

Would salmon Andy be attractive if he lost weight?

>who makes other people feel good in his presence
You're retarded if you think this. Ice and the rest of his gang of faggots are completely anti-charismatic

>touch me bro
>don't touch me bro
>touch me bro

He is literally a delusion crackhead wannabe nigger. Have you see how he trashed a corner store for no apperant reason? What a dick.

What I'm saying is that you are clueless about what charisma is.

>you are stupid if you think what you wrote
>he is not charismatic because i say so
I don't give a shit. You bore me.

I am starting to get the feeling you are someone who would benefit from Ices publicity being enhanced

Yes I'm sure Ice is paying people to shill him on r9k.

>Ugh, you're like so boring like ew, please get away from me sweetie, thanks
kys

Lmao a jew nose is not masculine
a nice european phenotypical big nose like a roman or a serbian nose is extremely masculine if you have an occipital bun + strong back neck + warrior skull (see youtube.com/watch?v=hxwKibwHYEw)
but a nose when you're an ugly lanky jew like ice is literally worthless buddy.
Brandon would look bad with a strong nose.

Maybe not paying, but the idea of someone/groups of people shilling for another is not out of the ordinary

Reviewbrah and Eggman used to do it all the time

He has fucked more girls in the past 3 months than you probably will in your entire life. So it kinda seems that they do respect it...

charisma is too go around making people hear what nonsense your subscribers have to say
charisma is to play a video game in front of a camera
charisma is to get involved in fights

Lol you're saying that Turk looks European to you? Ice has a more European phenotype despite being a Jew.

I don't follow his activities that closely. The point is that in conversation he behaves charismaticly and effortlessly makes people defer to him. That's the definition of alpha.

>I don't follow his activities that closely
it's on youtube

>charisma
>alpha
Sweetheart. All alphas have charisma, but charisma alone does not make one alpha

>I don't follow his activities that closely.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ice has a more European phenotype despite being a Jew.
He looks like a refugee.

How do you know how many girls he has fucked?

So what, dude. We are talking about his personality, not what specific things he has done. As I said, I don't know because I rarely watch that type of videos.

I'm honestly jealous of his appearance. If I looked like him I'd join hezbollah and live an amazing life.

> Ice has a more European phenotype despite being a Jew.
He's sephardic jew + a little bit normal jew + greek, italian (PONTID features and genetics) and in the end which is worst of all he has a J haplogroup (i believe i saw all of this in his DNA 23andme video)
>Lol you're saying that Turk looks European to you
A hooked turkish nose is not the same as a mediterranean flat nose from tall people with short foreheads.
Since when are serbs and italians turkroaches
>Ice has a more European phenotype despite being a Jew.
And in the end... No he doesn't concluded from all of this
if he looks european to you (he's only a little italian and greek, maybe sardinian or sicilian from what I remember so he's not really even european) you probably are some kind of pajeet

Are you dumb? Ice is trying to avoid all of that. Most of the time when he is in public he has TTS turned off. He rarely plays games on stream and he tries to not get involved in fights...

He's dark, but so is the Turk you posted. I'm talking about his skull shape.

Attached: erwer.png (500x315, 7K)

>long skull makes on an aryan

how do you explain white women being so revolted by it?

>Since when are serbs and italians turkroaches
Have you ever met any Southern Italians or Serbs?

>We are talking about his personality, not what specific things he has done
and how are the things that he does not relevant to his personality?
>I rarely watch that type of videos.
so you don't watch the things that made him popular?
>Are you dumb?
my mother says: no
>Ice is trying to avoid all of that
so right now he is trying to build a good personality. Gotcha.
he skull shape is common in north africa

What the heck does your stupid bullshit claim has to do The Aryans had long skulls and long limbs. They weren't short and stocky, built to do manual labour tilling fields.

You sound autistic as fuck. We are talking about his personality in general, we are not gossiping about what he's done on camera.

Lmao
they have no genetics that are non european though
how do you explain the average height in serbia being 6' and them having a unique genetic profile
I've met quite a lot of them. I have a southern italian-sardinian friend and he looks completely fine, phenotypical italian but he's not on the shorter side like you'd expect.
You know jack shit about genetics retard

What were they built to do? I'm assuming your claim is they degenerated physically?

Yes, is there a problem with that? What's your argument?

This.

Only pussy eurofags in their tight little skinny jeans think having a small nose means you're masculine.

I'm sorry that you feel so bad about being a Turk. It is fun though, to see how much you hate Turks despite lookin EXACTLY like them.

there's no hope left for you
what are you referring to?

Attached: weewoo.png (620x581, 16K)

Well they were able to conquer enslave the short and stocky people so you'd have to assume they were smarter/had better technology.

>so right now he is trying to build a good personality. Gotcha.

I'm referring to this. What's the problem with him improving his personality.

He didn't have a good personality and now he's trying to avoid looking like an idiot in front of a camera. That's it.

I have no clue what that guy in the video is, probably also mediterranean or pontid or something similar.
Regardless of ethnicity you can look masculine and ice definitely doesn't.
And even if he was any more masculine than brandon brandon is still more attractive.
And if you'd like to think a turk is taller than you be my guest.

Attached: nba2.jpg (1200x718, 123K)

You are right. He had a bad personality when he was in high school. For example he was sent to "autism camp" because of his behavior issues. And he still doesn't have a good personality. But it's a good thing that he is trying to improve it.

All I'm saying is that Serbs look exactly like Turks.

Attached: blond-haired-in-europe-map.jpg (800x424, 247K)

>being blond haired means you look european
lolno
>serbs and bosnians tallest, most virile european phenotype
I mean, that's fine if you think we're not white but we're not turks either.
We're still our own thing (dinaric race) and virile. Genetically superior to the rest and especially to cuckolds like you

Attached: height.png (649x225, 55K)

>muh dick
If anything Turks are actually superior to Serbs since they were able to dominate them for centuries. But it's alright, since no one can tell them apart. You can easily pass yourself off as a Turk.

>If anything Turks are actually superior to Serbs since they were able to dominate them for centuries.
You can say the same for mongols and the british.
But they genetically inferior. You can't say someone is superior because of numbers my friend.
>6'3 brown haired green eyed european can pass as turkish
maybe if I 'was a janissary.
You probably think russians are superior to the germans because they beat them in ww2. Lmfao

Attached: bull.jpg (500x833, 51K)

Seriously, how can a fucking retard post a shitty map without any source? neither in Scandinavia large part of population is blonde.

Not to mention northern italy, france, GERMANY itself, poland, the north of scandinavia (seriously lol... how is that only 20% blonde again?), fucking IRELAND, and russia (russians are varangians and the lightest of all slavic people)
I'm well aware serbs and bosnians have black hair although that doesn't have to do with anything when you have dinaric genes for building muscle and growing to 7' with ease

Are you really that proud of looking like a beetle-browed Turk?
I can't understand what you trying to say. Most Scandinavians have light colored hair.

I'm proud of being genetically superior I don't care what color my hair and eyes are my friend. As long as I'm more virile than like 90% of europe I'm good off being dark haired
Btw, just because you live in a place with a lot of sun so your pigmentation is darker doesn't make you any other ethnicity or genotype than what you actually are
if you could, then you could say light haired light eyed russians are german, or that Egyptians are greek.
Look at the map you posted btw you fucking dolt lmao.

Cockroaches are virile. I'm just saying no one can tell a Turk and a Serb apart.

Because of hair color?
The bone structure is very obviously different not only for skulls but also for the whole body. If a serb can reach 7' with ease and most turks are only 160 I think you can differentiate them well.
My brother grows a full brown beard that makes him look foreign but he's 6'7 so there's no doubt about where he is from.