>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: Cıg.jpg (636x506, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw smoking 75 packs a day, luckily I managed to quit smoking for today.

I quit for about an hour, think I'll light another.

Just bought a pack of roll your own American spirit. I’ve been trying to quit ever since I started buying packs like 3 Years ago. Honestly it just makes me feel cool, like twice as attractive (and I’m a pretty good looking guy to begin with) If I see someone smoking I want to as well, but not because I crave it but because I feel like they’ll notice. Wtf is wrong with me anons.

I think you're more addicted to posting this same fucking thread than you are to cigarettes.

I did.

It took a while, I went from smoking, to vaping, to dipping...

What ultimately help me quit was coffee and a work out routine.

You're an addict user, you have to realize this first. first you need to shift your addiction to something healthier, then you can start on working on that dependency

Yes with a vape

How do you get to the point where you smoke almost 4 packs a day? I'd just kill instead of dealing with a lifetime of suffering at that ppint.

I did, used a vape to wene myself off nicotine. When I finally went to 0 I used weed to cope with the cravings. After about 2 weeks those went away too. Ive been quit for about 6 months now

cigarettes?
I don't even go above cigs even on a stressful day and I'm starting to get shortness of breath

You are addicted and in denial about it.
Fyi the first thing to go is your sense of smell. Once you get it back you realize that you can smell smokers from hundreds of feet away. You stink like ass but can't even tell

one week without nicotine and you should be fine, vape is a good substitute but don't get used to or you 75 will be double.

This, I see idiots pick up a vape planning to quit nicotine but they just end up addicted to the vape.
There is no substitute for will power

post pasta

I'm 24.
never touched cig, alcohol or any drug. I'm also a vegetarian.
Have a qt GF, I kissed her cheeks and it was really romantic. we both are saving ourselves till marriage.
How did I do?

I've always wondered if nicotine based stuff to quit (gum or patches) works. You still have nicotine in your system and only ditch additives and the movement. Would it really help to quit?

What's the point of making this thread every day I've seen this every day for like two weeks

Keep smoking it makes you cool goys real men smoke

Your gf shits in the street.

How the FUCK do you manage to smoke so much a day? Do you smoke in your sleep faggot?

..and?

>tfw smoke 75 cartons a day, how do you live with it?

Er nothing. Carry on.

Try going for a run and manage not to die. Good luck.

75 is quite a figure. are you smoking silk cut or something? get a pack of marlboro. you will be lucky to smoke 40

I wish I could genocide your entire country

impressive

Same here bong, I used to be a pack and a half a day smoker. Bought a vape, haven't smoked in 8 months not even once

>Smoking is the ultimate goykiller
>Cigarettes are getting heavier taxes each year in the EU
>Countries that do not raise their taxes on tobacco will get a serious penalty by Brussels
Explain this, Jow Forums

Attached: 1521839837366.jpg (500x500, 231K)

Why the fuck do you make this same thread every fucking day?

Attached: 1520330678090.gif (229x173, 449K)

He was such an hero when he quit after 75 cigarettes a day...

>1 post meme flag
Sage in all fields
Its a bot

Yep. Cold turkey. Used to smoke a pack of 25s per day.

Realised I was a weak slave hooked on the kike's product. Pulled my shit together and binned them that day and didn't look back. That was 2.5 years ago.

Don't be weak OP, be strong.

>tfw vaping but prefer smoking

I quit my pack a day addiction by smoking as many cigs as I possibly could as quickly as I could. Bought two packs, put an ashtray in front of me, started smoking. Put it out, smoked another, put it out, etc etc. Halfway through a pack I felt revolted and like I was going to puke. Managed to finish one whole pack in about under an hour and had to go lay down

Haven't smoked since, that was 8 years ago

Fucking SAGE I'm sick af of this thread kill yourself that might work

The trick is to commit to reducing your intake.
Nicotine addiction has 2 parts which must be dealt with separately.
First, chemical addiction. Your body becomes dependant on the nicotine itself.
Some people can handle cold turkey, others can't.
I used a vape to wene myself off because I was able to track my actual consumption with the vape.
The second part is the psychological addiction, the various habits and customs associated with smoking.
For me this was the hardest to break.
I tried lots of things but chewing on toothpicks seemed to help the most. After a few months I no longer felt the need to do it and so I just stopped.
Also this may be somewhat controversial here, but when I first went to 0 nicotine I smoked weed everyday for about 2 weeks to keep from getting irritable. It helped a lot

Here.
It's easy, just stop smoking and don't stay around people that smoke.
Once tainted you will be always tainted.

Good job pajeets. Make India great again

this

Thanks user, really useful advice.
I have a stressful life and I feel like the nicotine heps relax. (Even if as a shrink I know firsthand that it's not true.)

I know what you mean user. I think that's why the psychological part was harder for me to kick than the chemical part

The taxes on tobacco pay for the anti tobacco propaganda (which increases tobacco consume) cancer treatment and research the money ends in the hands of the ((medics))

30 cigs a day for 11 years.
Was sick of the smell, taste and money I lost on it.
Decided in september that I was going to quit on new years.
Between Christmas and new year I smoked even more, just to tell myself how filthy it was.
I was sick for 3 days thanks to the nicotin jew, but after that, I started to feel way better. Cleaned the house, washed all my clothes, opened every window multiple hours a day, cleaned the windows. It was a filthy mess.

It's been almost 1 and a half year, I have saved 6000 euros and havent smoked 16500 cigs.

Attached: sadmerchant.png (549x696, 125K)

How the fuck do you even find time to smoke a pack a day let alone 75?

nice copy pasta. but why?

desu mate it's about filling your day and don't go full cold turkey first week, cut down to 4 , sounds like a big drop but you'll understand one when you wake up , and one after meals. After that it boils down to using your time so that you're not idle , idle hands make you crave. Best of luck to you lad

>1 post

stopped needing to smoke the day i bought a vape. if you're really smoking that many a day OP then i suggest 18mg+ ejuice

Its called chain smoking. As soon as you finish one you light up another.
I know people who have a cigarette in their mouth from the moment they wake up to the moment they fall asleep

Don't start in the first place.

youre a terrible liar.

so you went from /b/ to Jow Forums and you expect anyone to give a fuck here? fuck off and stop posting the same thread cunt

just smoked my marlboro an hour ago it's about 5-6Php = 0.096 USD

Do they not have jobs? Do they not have to eat?

>Tfw the same retarded thread everyday

just vape leaf fag

Are you contributing to mankinds DOWNFALL or resurection???
>are you a lurker, a shill, or a bringer of truth and pills

Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH
>mods cannot stop it
>shareblue cannot
>Rabbi Chaim Kibutzberg cannot stop it

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the deepstate globalists

Join the ARMY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS and let's expose these DEVILS

>BonusMeme
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
A Digital Prohpecy from the futureScape

NOT MONOTIZED NO SHEKKEL BEGGING NO PATREON NO CIANIGGERCOIN

>ALL FOR TRUE FREEDOM

Jews smoke in ovens

Your gf was probably gang raped by the whole village

This
These fuckers don't even try anymore, they are clearly bots

Some industries allow a person to smoke while they work.
The ones I know are crane operators

I know I’m addicted, hence why I buy a pack weekly. But seeing someone smoke makes me want to show how cool I am, too. I know the difference between smoking when I crave nicotine and when it’s for show. And yeah I noticed that about smoking. After a delicious cigarette I’ll head in to work and I could be acrross the room yet someone will call me out and say “was someone just smoking?” “It smells so bad.” I barely notice it though and think washing my hands and face will actually do something to help the smell but it never does

It's totally possible. I smoked for 20 years. In that time I went up to 50 a day. Over a year ago a workmate of mine decided she wanted to quit smoking. I told her that it was easy, and I quit just to piss her off.

I don't smoke anymore. Nor does she. Just find something to motivate you to do it. In Australia price is a pretty good motivator too. About AUD$70 for a 50g pouch, or about AUD$30 for a pack of 20s. Fuck I'm glad I don't spend that money anymore!

Can we have one thread that isn’t trump related and not be by bots? Ffs user

same.

Patches greatly reduce the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal. The will power to keep not smoking is still on you though.

>The taxes on tobacco pay for the anti tobacco propaganda (which increases tobacco consume) cancer treatment and research the money ends in the hands of the ((medics))
Sadly not even that is the case.
Tabacco tax, similar to other luxury taxes, is not bound to a certain goal, which is why it is increased so much in the west. So unlike a increase of healthcare payments for smokers, it can be used for whatever the goverment wants without having to give the population even feedback on what it is used.
It gets used to push globalist agenda, destabilizing the middle east and financing the thought police.

Fuck you and your everyday slide thread leaf.

Quitting smoking is the easiest thing to do.
I’ve done it twenty times.

TFW the same fucking thread is posted 3 times a day for the past month

Attached: disgust.jpg (258x320, 20K)

i hope you nazis die of cancer