I became a loser, what the fuck happened?

I was set up to be a successful kid, then I failed college. At 23 I have no diploma, no job, am a virgin, look 16, do nothing all day.

I wasn't aware life would get so shitty so quick.

What the hell happened to me?

You guys ever went through shit like this?

Attached: 1497798527-ash1.png (476x596, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Livin'thedream.jpg

Literally the same as me but I'm 26. It doesn't get better m8

Stop being a faggot falling for the university meme. You're better off not having gone through it, unless it was absolute top tier.

Just man up and stop whining like a beta male queer. You've no job, go get one. You are a virgin, go fuck someone. You look 16, hit the gym.You have no diploma, go train yourself in something. You do nothing all day, do the things I've outlined and you will stop doing nothing all day.

People like you are the reason why France is going to fall. Your life is shit because you are shit.

Same as me except I'm about to have an engineering degree. But I cannot build up the motivation to work and I am exceptionally unhappy and lonely.

I'm aware.

All my friends are on the way to be pharmacists, lawyers, engineers or even pilots.

Man i fucked up.

You can go from being "successful" to being a complete neet in one day basically. It is called luck. Unfortunately it seems like it doesn't make a big difference how much you try or how motivated you are. Shit can still happen even if you do everything right.

>tfw going through university at half pace because depressed
At least my career path pays well, can't imagine pursuing some bullshit degree for 6+ years

My advice - acknowledge you messed up and work towards something better. Some people don't realize they're on a path to nowhere until their 30s.

Are you nuts? Getting a degree in Engineering is the most difficult of all the possible degrees- get over it and build from there - the future is wide open user.

Everything is the same except I’m 27 and not a virgin. I look 30. I’m also woman now. I was a man when I was in college.

Same bro. All got good jobs, girlfriends, having children etc etc. Life is just passing me by. Retards in the thread will tell you extremely easy solutions to all your problems without realising how difficult it is. Best of luck though. 1 step at a time.

>then I failed college
go back to college?
night school?

>23
>failed

Finish your degree, figure out what you care about, and do it faggot.

I was you when I was 23. High school drop out, community college drop out, couldn't hold down a job for more than 3 months before getting bored and quitting to be a NEET again. I wasn't a virgin and I didn't look 16 though.

I joined the military at 24, got married a few years in, got out and am about to finish my bachelor's in August. In order to get out of your current downward spiral, you have to make a very drastic change in your life, get really uncomfortable by doing something like joining the military, working on an oil rig, going to teach French (english) in some Asian country, some shit like that. If you just pussyfoot around and never make a big change, you'll be stuck where you're at now forever.

I never went to college. The few friends i had only one went to college. He's still there. My other buddy works in construction(he gets paid pretty well). I worked in a werehouse since I was 16. I'm 22 now and it was pretty good pay. I work with another friend as well. I saw college as a waste of time. I regularly invest in the stock market. I'm comfortable and have my own place. The only thing is, if you want to be successful without college you have to work a lot of hours. It pays off in the end.

It's not too hard to become a pilot. I'm pretty sure most of the major airlines' (BA, Etihad, Singapore) cadet programs only require you to:

1. Have decent A levels (I'm not sure what you call your 18+ exams in France)
2. Be proficient in English

It's a good life too especially if you fly long haul. It's well paid, tons of rest time and you don't do much except land the plane. Plus you get your pick of horny stewardesses - most of the pilots I know ended up marrying stewardesses lol.

Attached: pilot.jpg (350x350, 44K)

Your early success in school falsely made you think that you would coast through life. Unfortunately, being in 2nd grade and reading at a 6th grade level will not help you when you are 24 and your entire peer group has surpassed that marker. You’re going to have to buckle down and work hard to catch up.

There is a transition period between say 18 and 22 where you need to find a direction and move.

You can get yourself in lifelong trouble if you falter in this crucial period. Even if you don't know what you want to do in life, you should still do *something* in this period. It's easier to transition into something later if you have some work experience and contacts than if you are a NEET who has nothing on the resume.

You are still fairly young, so you CAN get back on track, but don't wait too long. Pick a community college course that looks interesting and do it. You need to complete it though... even if you don't like it, or you will look like a serial quitter.

Since you are in France, consider cheesemaking or buy yourself a vinyard?

Not to late OP, go find yourself a trade school and learn to be an electrician, only takes 4 years and is way cheaper than even community college.

>Working on an oil rig

You might as well stay there, the money you make is unbelievable. A lot of hard work and hours though. You are also constantly out in the weather.
You could also be a welder, that shit pays really good.

Truck of Peace, OP.

It can happen to anyone at ANY moment. I am currently freelancing after I worked 10 years as a professional after 5 years of college as a pharmacist. It is hard to find customers, so now I am basically jobless and in a foreign country (Germany). Life is simply hard, that's how it is. Even if you have enough money and power you could still get sick. That is how it is, you are not the only one. Stop feeling bad for yourself, network, think about opportunities.

Pls user, don't advise Jow Forums level fags to become airline pilots. We don't want a repeat of that German Wings kamikaze cunt.

Attached: It gets worse.jpg (900x750, 176K)

it's OK, mein bruder. just remember, our fuhrer-san was a failed artist. you too, will are a hitler. welcome to the brigade. HEIL!

Yeah man I went through the same. After I failed I literally played video games until I was out of money, couldn't make the rent and that forced me to get a job.

Get a job in an industrial sector, but not on an assembly line, and spend a few years working your ass off and gaining respect from your superiors, getting promotions and raises; it does wonders for yourself. Save up money and go back to uni with your head cleared and a sense of purpose

I'm surprised more people don't join pilot cadet programs desu.

They have lax academic requirements and pilots (especially those who fly long haul) lead very good lives provided you don't have a young family and a wife who works. Prepare for any girlfriend you have to be extremely jealous and paranoid too.

Work at a factory and find a wife, and fix your credit. I was 23, flunked college and left with nothing but my dick in my hand too.

i was doing great until 15 when i was subject to attempted murder. to be honest it caused a mental breakdown that i can't snap out of. i'm now 27, haven't had social contact for 12 years, left the house maybe once a year or less, no friends, no qualifications, no prospects, no job, no connections, no money and no access to welfare.

i sometimes look at people my age on facebook, people i used to be friends with. they're soaring ahead with children, marriages and careers. recreationally they do things i'm not interested in and frankly find intimidating. i'm so immature, irresponsible and out of touch that i wouldn't be able to make friends if the opportunity magically presented itself.

i constantly wish that the past decade has just been a bad dream, and that i'll soon wake up. when i sleep i dream of spending time with old friends back in the day. mundane, but significant to me.

Same thing happened to me brother. Ended up taking a part-time job at UPS my last semester in school...scraped by for another year and I just got a full time driver position last christmas...I make more in a day than I would make in a week before. Hang in there...learn a trade or attach yourself to one of those companies you know arent going anywhere...it blows ass working for someone else but it will at least hold you over until you sort yourself out.

>successful kid
wtf does that even mean kek
every retard finishes high school

Who do you live with, your parents?

Yeah man I turned 26 yesterday and you wouldn't know it. I look 17. People say it's good to look young and have a baby face but trying to pick up girls my age is hard for some reason...

I probably need to do this. I'm in St Louis and there isn't shit for infosec jobs here, been unemployed a little over a year now, no gf, live with parents, like 2 friends I see somewhat regularly.

I should move to new York or something and get shit established where there are actually opportunities, shouldn't I?

Makes good grades, does better than classmates on standardized tests, etc etc

Gives your parents and teachers high hopes for you and not much else

Yeah I got motivated from it and became a sucessful Chad, suck it up user and stop being a whiney bitch and do something about it

what do you think? yes i live with my mother.

yeah, that's what i meant

>There is a transition period between say 18 and 22 where you need to find a direction and move.
This makes sense looking back. Too bad I was too lonely and depressed to give a shit about a fucking life direction. I should've probably chosen suicide. That's a direction.

Hey. Was in same boat, so I went back to university after being a loser for years, now I'm 32, have degree, have job, have cute lil 19 year old girlfriend with a hot 22 year old backup if this bitch starts to exhibit too many daddy issues. Wasted ~10 years, but better than wasting 50. Get your low-IQ ass back to class faggot.

You subconsciously realized that "higher education" was irrelevant to your life path. Perhaps you realized that the only thing that these institutions can teach you is to regurgitate bullshit. Maybe you're here to do something more significant than to make enough money to go on the occasional trip to the Bahamas and pay off a car loan.

Attached: 1522517607401.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Yup, I was a popular, intelligent, attractive and charming high school student.

Moved to college with what I assumed was my future wife, then at the end of my third semester, she left me, I had to move back to my home town and drop out, and I found out that living with your girlfriend and not really making any friends for 2 years makes you into a bit of a social retard.

Now I am still charming around people I already know, but around strangers I get all nervous and retarded. I remember going on Jow Forums like 2 years ago thinking “thank god im not one of those guys, I’ve got a future, and I’m doing good thing!” And now, day by day, I’m getting closer and closer to robot status.

I'm the same but it's more about society having nothing to offer me

>trying to pick up girls my age is hard for some reason...
why would you want to go out with single mothers?

I have a PPL. Unfortunately I didn't think I would make a career out of it, do I didn't try to get into ENAC. I'm pretty sure you have to pay your hours here.

>then I failed college
Well that's probably what went wrong.

True. Its a good career but its not as glamourous as it used to be thanks to the likes of EasyJet and Ryan Air.

My uncle was a BA pilot on the LHR to Hong Kong route in the 80s and 90s. They were treated like rock stars back then, being put up in the best hotel suites, earning upwards of 300k and having air hostesses and other women in general pawing all over them. Nowadays most pilots earn about the same as a mid level office manager, have a higher work load and less respect.

I'd honestly focus on the Air Traffic Control recruitment that is going on at the moment. Its a high stress job but the pay is fantastic, training is much less than that for CPL and the hours are better.

This. I worked as a diver on oil rigs for the last decade and have just recently retired from the career.

I've made more money than I could ever imagine when I dropped out of university after a few months.

Yeah. I failed med school. $200k in debt with nothing to show for it. Now hiding from the world in my parents' basement.

wrong
im a high school dropout

You're 23. You have a good back, and are youthful. Learn a marketable skill.
2 years ago I was just like you. Now I'm on the road to becoming an executive chef.
Stop letting the self doubt and guilt ferment.
Fix your shit or stop bitching.
YOU put yourself in this spot, only YOU can fix it.

sorry brother

>failing college
How? College is so brain dead stupid Ive seen retards pass with a 3.0.

> infosec
> New York

Sounds expensive. Why not Texas? A great deal of tech is moving in there.

to live is to suffer

challenge creates human definition
90% are not worthy of the ideal for they fail to live up to the basic fundamentals of human nature

It might hurt to hear it but its her fault you never recovered from the trauma you experienced. She's enabled you become the way you are.

Nothing anyone says here will help you make your life better but you've got to get out of the comfort zone if you want to live as a regular adult.

Hahahaha you're the same as me, 23 and going on 6 years a NEET! I dropped out at 18!

I spent the years shitposting and working part time jobs. I live in my mom's dime, I've never seen a vagine, no one can top us

I thought maybe you lived in a group home or some kind of home for the insane.

Worst thing is even if you have a few friends they will eventually grow distant and you will be left alone.

Stay off the internet you fucking moron. That includes videogames.

Are you a hard worker?

Pilot is a meh tier occupation. It used to be respected l, but now you are overworked, underpaid, and the people you work for are generally frowned upon in culture and the media

Is this a hermit NEET shut-in thread?

Dropped out of high-school at 16.

I am turning 31 this year.

Still a hermit NEET shut-in!

I'm on NEET bux now, but they don't get me to look for work because they know my situation and that there's no chance.

They wont give me the proper Autism bux until I get evidence from clinical psychologists and a pyschatrist. I didn't even go to a doctor in the last 15 years, so i have 0 (Zero) medical history, so thats why I cant get autismbux yet. I have to build up medical history now to actually apply for it.

Not this fucking thread again.

Attached: 1524035714870.jpg (323x323, 21K)

the truth. 33 here 2 kids with a conservative loving wife. Life is good and so much easier when you just do stuff. get your act together. OP est juste une grosse crisse de tapette mal chier.

This.
Friendship doesn't mean what you think it does.

user, you're 23. You can't have become a failure yet. I was a fuckup at 23, but I recovered just fine. In my opinion you aren't a fuckup until you're 27 and doing nothing worthwhile. You've got plenty of time to turn the boat around.

I'm 34. I found my first 'real' job at 27. Now I'm quite comfortable and I have a stay at home wife, a car, and we're about to get our first mortgage. Life is long. You're just barely an adult as it is, and you have plenty of time.

How retarded do you have to be to flunk undergrad? Some people work multiple jobs and still ace biochemistry classes.

Go back to school, finish your degree, and actually do some work. Undergrad is daycare

Kill self

>why not Texas?

Its a possibility, but I figure if I'm going to make a change like this, might as well go big. I heard NYC and Washington DC have the beat security jobs in the country.

You're not alone. Also in my early 20's with no real prospects. I'm priced out of an overpopulated job market by BS minimum wage laws. For a while things were looking up. I was doing an apprenticeship with a local IT firm with a promise of gainful employment at the end...then business fell off and they couldn't take me on. Since then numerous IT businesses around the area have closed down.

Ah well. Things will get better. Keep your head up and try to atleast, if nothing else, keep yourself productive.

I don't really blame them. My old high school friends are talking about relationships and were to go on vacation in the summer. I just don't fit in.

i haven't the faintest clue where to begin. i'm self-administering CBT but the techniques don't do anything to control the dread.

I was set up to be a failure, father was gone for 5 years at one point, GED, smoked cigs and pot. Became awesome by force of will. Offered a supervisor-in-training job at a major corporation. Unfortunately I didn't believe in myself/kinda didn't want it, idk, then became a raging alcoholic out of dissapointment and was fired for not sleeping it all off before work. Sucks. Looking for part-time work to get my mojo back to at least average. It'll be fine though, there's lessons to be learned. The feelz.

>Friendship doesn't mean what you think it does.

Bullshit. I still talk to friends from highschool and I'm 40 now. It's not that hard to spot who'll be a good friend after awhile.

Hah! You got plenty of time. I'm 35 and live with my dad. No job. 17k credit card debt. 359 bucks in bank account. Interviewers take one look at me and I know they ask themselves "why the hell doesn't this dude have a job wtf is wrong with him"

Your situation is not that bad.

Not looking for sympathy it's all my bad choices just trying to show you your life ain't over yet. If you're me at 35 it is though. You got twelve years left

Waaaah, its my mommy’z fault I’m 24 and a giant fuckin loser! Waaaaah! My life has been entirely in my hands for 6 years but its still her fault!

>At 23 I have no diploma,
So you didn't waste so much money
>no job
You should look at changing that. Get in shape so you'll be more appealing when interviewed.
>am a virgin
Sex is overrated, women are horrible people.
>look 16
Grats, neoteny will favour you as you get older
>do nothing all day.
Living the dream

good post

Failure happens. Society used to accept that but now it shuns it and blames you for everything - especially if you're white. I was sort of like you except they put me in special ed because of math. People thought I'd be somebody too because of my work ethic but I won't be getting into college any time soon because of it. I'm 27 and know exactly how you feel - seeing people move to Jew York and join the military and shit when I can't even do the latter either makes me want to kill myself. I'm also stuck living with people who have always abused me and act like they've done nothing wrong.

Attached: 1524781047607.jpg (414x387, 39K)

hey, bongs. are you shut out from higher education after a certain age unless you can actually pay for the course?

Sorry for your troubles user, but selfishly I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm 27 in a city of 3 million and can't find a halfway decent IT job with a degree, certs, and relevant experience. I hate these fucking recruiters, screaming about how this is a great job market then utterly failing to place you anywhere.

Maybe it is great on the coasts. I'm thinking I should go find out.

Same but I'm 23

I try to go to college, I'm pathetic. Don't even know what to go for.

Turning 24 in summer, Haven't had a girl in 6 years, been working the same minimum wage job going on 8 years. Truly am pathetic. Completely lack motivation and drive. I blame the weed and still don't quit. Why are we so content with being failures?

I was in the same situation when in my 20s. looked 16 and didnt do shit and rarely got laid. now im 33 and am engaged to a 25 year old because and I look like im in my 20s.

What were you going for in your studies? why did you fuck up? For most people it's the parties and going out but you sound like introvert geeks so what happened

at least you've held down a job. you're out there.

You sure don't sound content with it, user.

Yes

I did everything right and worked hard. At 26 got an autoimmune disease and had to quit my job. I have to piss every 10 mins, I can hardly lift anything because my muscles are so weak, and I’m late to everything because I can’t hurry or rush around. 28 and I think about suicide every day.

Wrong, it’s the normies with their indoctrination center degrees that are and have been ruining our countries.

no you didn't

Welcome to the NEET masterrace. Recording yourself on youtube/twitch for millions and clicking buttons on a crypto website for even more was just the beginning, from now on it will get exponentially better. Instead of crying that you fucked up and didn't get a degree, learn the internet and get prepared for the next wave of NEET millionaires which will probably happen within a few years

I have this somewhere kek.

OP I went through the same thing.

Your friends are going to be well paid and miserable, guaranteed.

You haven’t lost anything. You’re still 23, which is young enough to still do anything you want. Figure out what you want to do then take the steps to make it happen.

If you are smart you wont fit in with the modern system. Dont bother trying you will just keep at it and it will never work out and never feel right, just become a NEET or start your own company if you are lucky enough to be able to.

I was a way bigger loser than you at your age. Learn from your mistakes and do not give up. Find a decent woman, make some babies, and the rest will work itself out. I make 6 figures now and have a great life. First kid at 30 was unwanted but it straightened me out, and we’ve had two more since then.

>just find a decent woman

I have all the power in the world to change my situation for the better, and I make no effort to. I must be content

>p0>169952739
No don't move to the city, you'll get eaten up by the concrete jungle. Only people that live in cities that aren't miserable are rich, successful people that can afford to live comfortably in the nice downtown yuppie areas or niggers that are ignorantly blissful and subside on gibs. The middle class gets eaten alive by the extreme cost of living.

City living is all about outward appearance and putting on a horse and pony show to impress your "friends" and attract women, like grown up high school. Hwite people fall into two groups; the hipsters and the "business class". Hipsters are the nu-males, tatted up, pink haired and pierced women that either have some gay marketing job or work as servers or baristas, then spend all their time going to the latest gastropub, endlessly discussing IPAs or going to shitty indie concerts and waste all their money on weed and MDMA. They have no savings and no future plans, they certainly don't have kids. This is the future generation that can't retire and will crash the economy. You can't create an entire economy around craft beer, torn jeans, avocado toast, and drugs. They don't buy nice things, they buy ikea furniture and only rent, never buying property or even cars. Of course they want socialism, they can continue to live as "beatniks" and have daddy government take care of their living needs. Money grows from trees to disperse into their pockets for healthcare and housing.

How hard is it to find an okay job involving manual labor? Currently working IT for 70k yearly; the pay is good but sitting for 8 hours a day is unhealthy and unfulfilling. Wouldn't mind taking a job that makes me work with my hands, even if it pays a bit less

Gay

Are you contributing to mankinds DOWNFALL or resurection???
>are you a lurker, a shill, or a bringer of truth and pills

Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH
>mods cannot stop it
>shareblue cannot
>Rabbi Chaim Kibutzberg cannot stop it

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the deepstate globalists

Join the ARMY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS and let's expose these DEVILS

>BonusMeme
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
A Digital Prohpecy from the futureScape

NOT MONOTIZED NO SHEKKEL BEGGING NO PATREON NO CIANIGGERCOIN

>ALL FOR TRUE FREEDOM

Attached: 1525011815746.jpg (998x598, 175K)

What's wrong with ikea furniture? It's affordable, sturdy, and some of it looks nice. It's pretty good until you can pony up for real stuff.