What a lucky guy!!!!

What a lucky guy!!!!

Attached: IM in a bit of a ...PICKLE.png (1054x840, 1.05M)

Jesus Christ, I hate this fucking planet.

I bet he fucked her with the mask on

That show is gay as fuck and this whole scenario is pathetic, I cant help but feel for that gf who tried so hard to turn her soiboy boyfriends autistic cartoon hobby into a happy birthday gift. . .

Attached: 1523241189016.png (633x758, 125K)

god that's hot

You know that guy fucked her while wearing that

>being this jealous that other people have people who care about them
kek

I make knives for a living. I think I'm going to make a limited edition Rick & R*ddit one and use it to cut my wrists in the bathtub and kill myself for the fucking karma.

>Jack Daniels

As if more proof was needed that this dude is a pleb

Attached: Untitled.jpg (636x504, 70K)

>half drunk bottle of whiskey
>some chicken nuggets
that's the only real gifts there

Well at least she cared enough to do all that for him. It's hard enough to find a bitch who cleans up after herself these days.

That would scare me at first can’t stand masks. Tits got potential though.

I was born too soon

dude is going to get his rick pickled tonight

I kind of agree, shits onions but sweet

I hope she would do a morty impression while moaning

I think you meant his pickle ricked tonight

No he means he’s going to be pegged

my girlfriend thru me a pol themed b day party last week

His balls are dying in a vat in the garage.

That's not very nice. Rick and Morty is a very intelligent show about atheism and enlightenment. You rural and suburban retards wouldn't get it. Go back to praying Nazi.

my first thought

With a pickle Rick strap on

Whitepill: this means women will conform to anything as long as it makes their man happy.

Attached: 1524946706840.png (747x340, 200K)

How many boyfriend points did he have to save up for this

Women are strong and independent now. It's the men who must follow them you goddamn Nazis.

How do literal manchildren have girlfriends while I still wallow in my own misery.

Attached: images (15).jpg (225x225, 7K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: slide - Copy (2).png (1500x1500, 927K)

This guy gets it.

>She already drank half the bottle of Jack

Attached: smug yoshi.png (262x203, 95K)

>I came home and my gf did this for me

Means he told his gf to pose in a set up he made to score internet points

Attached: th.jpg (474x411, 35K)

Mrs Frank Sidebottom is lush.

This is actually pretty fucking cool in my opinion. I don't think Rick and Morty is all HIGH IQ and I don't jump on it the way the basedboy redditors do but I do enjoy the show because it makes me laugh and I find the content interesting. I wouldn't mind having a Rick and Morty themed birthday. I didn't though, I went out for pizza and then went bowling with a bunch of friends for a few hours before we went back to my house and drank this nice ass bottle of scotch and played with one of my rifles and a pistol shooting them in the air.

Because even a manchild can be more pleasant to be around than a jaded misanthrope like we are. At least the manchild seems to be enjoying his life...

>high iq
>personnel
>my sides

only after he saved up enough good boy points

Post pics of your work please I adore knife makers

You brainlets just aren't smart enough to understand all the intellectual nuance in that birthday surprise. Its no more than I would expect from the lesser intelligent beings who don't watch Rick and Morty.

lol, saved

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Because you're a mentally ill degenerate that got memed on my redditors larping as wizards.

>Awe geeze Rick, I know y-you gave me these huge b-boobs, but do you really have to f-fuck me in the ass too?
>Morty! Think about it Morty. You're right, I gave you *burp* tits, but it's not gay Morty. The penis only makes it better Morty! I'm trap fucker Riiiiick!!!

Attached: xazeYfxr.png (1379x1698, 1.9M)

nightmare-inducing
how will i ever get this image out of my head
please just make it stop

Attached: despair.png (846x678, 139K)

Hey man fuck off, Jack was a great cheap whiskey before hipsters started drinking it ironically

....and you don't....

I wish I could but mine are very distinctive and I'd rather not let my customers know I Jow Forums.

@169959797

"WAAAOH WAAAAAAAOOOH, UNCUL RICK, OOOOAAAARGGGGH"

Aww well keep up the good work anyway

They look similar to Osmo's Thetopicala knives if that helps.

>Jack
>cheap
Come on, shit was always over priced but half decent when you got the single barrel or gentleman. I like whiskey, scotch mostly, but I always thought Jack was good with some coke or a twist of lime and some ginger ale.

The bottle is not even full so it's just some leftovers. Women are fucking stupid, i'll tell ya hwat.

Hey gil hibben I knew you were 14/88 my nigga

I occasionally forge some knives at home. I made a pretty cool looking knife out of a rail road spike. I have to look around to see if I have any pictures of it on this computer.

>over priced
I don't know where you live but here in Tennessee, Jack is cheaper than dirt. Single Barrel and Gentleman Jack are the overpriced memes, not the regular No. 7

Why are millenials such faggots? I seriously hate this generation. Weak, effeminate, limp-wristed pussies who watch stupid unfunny cartoons well into adulthood. Whenever I hear "millenial" I just cringe.

25 bucks for a fifth of Jack is too much.

> If you only knew how bad. jpg

Heh, I wish I was that famous. My shit goes for half of what his does.

I make stock removal blades for certain customs but my more basic models use imported Finnish blanks (and an occasional Swedish Morakniv) just because I trust their steel for hunting and fishing blades.

I didnt do anything for my birthday.

Despite what people think of the show, I'm happy for that user. He has a gf who cares about him. Someone remembered his birthday. I hope they had a good evening desu.

I go to thrift stores and garage sales and buy a lot of old files and tool steel like pull blades for my shitty projects. I say shitty as a relative term only because it is still a lot of work and people like the way they look but I'm just not satisfied with my projects yet. I do like to do cannister knives with different things as well to see interesting patterns. I've also taken old broken knives and tools for the cannister knives because of the quality of metal compared to other things to put in the cannister.

I hacked into the reddit mainframe and located their social media accounts, pic related is his wife
#uncovered

Attached: E57FE6DB-C790-433D-AD57-22F69A045E27.jpg (500x500, 32K)