How did that tiny thing escape the moon gravity, it doesnt have any rockets

How did that tiny thing escape the moon gravity, it doesnt have any rockets.

Attached: moon landing.jpg (1024x762, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOdzhQS_MMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my dream, we were driving the [lunar] rover up to the [North Ray crater]...It was untouched, the serenity of it, had a pristine purity about it. We crossed a hill. I felt, “Gosh, I’ve been here before!” And, uh, there was a set of tracks out in front of us, so we asked Houston if we could follow the tracks and they said yes, so we turned and followed the tracks. Within an hour or so, we found this vehicle, it looked just like the rover, with two people in it, and they looked like me and John [Young]. They’d been there for thousands of years. It was not a nightmare-type situation, nothing like that. It was probably one of the most real experiences in my life.

-charlie duke

Attached: -charlie duke.png (1317x592, 705K)

You may want to take a look at the landers schematics again.
This thread doesn't belong here.

neck your self and improve the gene pool
youtube.com/watch?v=cOdzhQS_MMw

OP is a faggot

Attached: Slide.png (1156x2031, 274K)

t.schizo

thats the fakest shit I've ever seen

Moon's gravity is really week.
It's a completely dead rock.

O learned skeptic, what is the Moon's gravitational constant? What is the wet mass fraction of a rocket designed to escape the Moon's gravity?
kys

>landers schematics

how convenient for NASA that they "lost" all their moon technology

Thing called RCS, Rocket Control System. Tiny rockets that control the velocity of the craft going through space. And yes there was small engines that weren’t part of the RCS system, they were only used to assist in landing and take off of the lander module.

you mean an olympic jumper can escape the moon gravity just by jumping up?

look at that video faggot I know the moon gravity is much weaker than earth's but really a tiny spark is all it takes to escape it? FUCK OFF RETARD

>moon
>gravity
Why are right wingers on this board so fucking stupid? The moon has no gravity, stormweenie. I expected a member of the "superior white race" to know this.
No wonder all other boards laugh at you

>The moon has no gravity

Attached: 1251007772764.jpg (800x600, 149K)

my dreams usually just involve playing ping pong with joe rogan or something

>The moon has no gravity, stormweenie.

You are as stupid as communism

It didnt, only deluded ameritards believe in the moon jew nonsense.
>(((we))) flew 100,000s of miles to the moon in the late 60s goy, we just cant go up more than 300 miles now because we (((lost))) the tech

dont waste your time with them

Attached: nosemerchant.png (600x555, 281K)

Well of course it has gravity, since all objects do. But the moon's gravity is 1/6th that of the earth, and since the moon has no atmosphere to press you down, it's easy to escape velocity with a tiny rocket motor, which the ascent module definitely had.

>Someone has to pay for colonizing a literal rock without any relevant resource
At last I truly see....

So this...is the power of Portuguese intellectualism

Attached: lel.jpg (900x900, 72K)

>we just cant go up more than 300 miles now because we (((lost))) the tech

Nah, they realized that the type of moron who salivates over the idea of man in space cannot comprehend the difference between low earth orbit and the moon.

Similar to how morons think we could have a mars colony.

It would be easier and make more sense to colonize the fucking Marianas Trench, but the average Joe can't comprehend that either so we won't.

t.brainlet

Hurr in 1969 we went to the moon and returned safely on a spaceship that left the moon without any thrust whatsoever

God, you guys are so gullible. Just because the moon ahs weaker gravity doesnt mean it needs just a tiny firecracker to escape it.

It had continuous thrust you moron. It is a hypergolic thruster, it doesnt produce fire or smoke. The sparks you see is debree

>implying they didnt just hang around in low earth orbit for a few days, splash down and film the moon shit in a studio to get the goyims attention and earn cash from (((Nasa))) merchandise

Attached: nosemtationmerchant.jpg (533x585, 68K)

the whole country is like an eddie bravo episode.

Attached: 1367705460308.jpg (600x574, 57K)

It's not a tiny spark... you dont see the jet or rocket exhaust expansion because there's no fucking AIR in space for it to expand

Dumbass, the moon doesn't have any gravity.

Send the Jews to outer space

that thing is moving way too slow to escape even the gravity field of a potato

>American education

Political Conspiracy is perfectly aligned with
>politically incorrect
It is on topic for this board.

>the moon has no gravity

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (900x728, 133K)

Attached: 1514523815379.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

>The moon has no gravity
>Communist intellectuals

how dumb do you have to be to think this is what a real moonxit looks like

It's hollow dude.

Attached: david_icke_vs_lizard_by_pazero-d5zbdyu.jpg (1188x673, 306K)

He got into the rocket and blasted off. He wasn't wearing a rocket.

The party's over,
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your pretty balloon
And taken the moon away
Its time to wind up the masquerade
Just make your mind up
The piper must be paid

Attached: 74b1a8a8e0b6.jpg (600x395, 52K)

This is so fucking true. I'm glad you said something about that. I also think it's an artificial satellite put into orbit. Look at the size of the moon and the size of earth and think about the gravitational pull to catch something that large. It's the fifth largest moon in the solar system and the 13th largest body.

>olympic jumper
no niggers allowed on the moon.

Attached: 200px-Ham_the_chimp_(cropped).jpg (200x356, 26K)

Attached: 1506182923099.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

The Moon was formed after a smaller planet hit Earth. The debris flew up into orbit and formed the moon. But you're right, spacemen of the day made sure all the rocks didn't land in the middle.