Killing time by answering

Ask.this.gook.anything

Attached: 950939cf5ad40a4d993cb07250a33eaa.gif (413x240, 3.75M)

I like big tity grills

What are your views on Korean reunification? Is the idea practicable given the extreme economic diversity of the two Koreas? How can reunification proceed without draining South Korea's economy?

Be rich then. Next question?

thanks for this video now i have to watch the grape lady make goofy noises

it wasnt a question faggot

1. Very negatively.
2. No idea has been thought yet.
3. It can't be proceed without draining S.K economy. Unlike German, the gap is tooooo huge for reunification. It's better to walk own way. Otherwise it's their victory of long long korean war.

Np

Okay... I like bug titty too. But first is hips and next is titty

Big*

gook OP, after we conclude a war with someone we accept one part of their culture into our mutting-pot.
>last time we got anime and strudel
if there was one special part of korea that you would share, what would it be?

i'm rich where my big tity girl?

Share with North korea or America?

No.rich.person.in.northern.europe

What features of white male are attractive for korean woman around 25-30 years old.

Fuck the age. All korean pussies go crazy for white male. No kind of features needed if you're just average looking Russian

What is your profession mister

I'm university student and majoring in nursing. ДPATУTЙ

America, because we are different. you two are the same.
>[unification intensifies]

Do you have any memes that are Korean based that maybe wouldn't make sense on Jow Forums? Like things only a Korean would know or have seen.

Well... American cultures are superior in every fields but still if there are something I would share, that would be food and the way ppl take care of each other

Sure I got heaps of

Now that your crazy cat lady of a president is out of the way, what do you think of Mr. Moon?

>American cultures
stopped reading here

tits or gtfo

how are Zionist/Israeli-South Korean relations going?

and now that you made peace with the North are ((them)) and your secret forces planning to assassinate Kim and unite Korea ?

How do Koreans view The strong US military presence in South Korea?

I want to put every insulting words and cursing to him. The worst. The worst of worst

You can see how much korea is shit by that yeah?

ㅠㅠ

No. It's kind of peace peace mood here.

Untouchable. Owe.

Looks like S. Korea is going under turbulent times in politics. Once Park got exposed, everyone just scattered like cockroaches trying to save face and it just made the corruption problem more visible.

Also, post favorite food pls.

yeah south korean gets their dick cut thanks to american """culture"""

This

Na, I was hoping you would share.

that's a good answer. i think there's a lot that can happen with true peace. come explore someday.

my dad told me whites are seen as inferior in South Korea is this true ??

He told me that when he went for work there he couldnt enter any place or disco without having a Korean by his side

Pork belly. Not a main dish but my favorite one.

Attached: 벌집삼겹살.png (600x600, 739K)

Mango and chocolate bingsu.
Bingsu is.... put finely ground ice underneath and put sweets and mix them together. Best dessert u can get.

Attached: 0yan1eta263e97h92f7l.jpg (700x427, 219K)

Can you stop eating dogs?

Oh are you the kikes and jew guy few days ago? Liked my Amazon joke right?

Hmm... literally heaps of. What kind would you like?

Aight!

>삼겹살
Yep, definitely Korean. Goes well fried, grilled, or in soups. I like it with mustard greens, garlic, watercress, and some salt and oil to finish it off.

is does you gov like to steal usa's property and not be innovative with your intelligence?

What

I did stop!
When I was young my parents took me there and I tried once. That's my first and last time tried dog

Are you even American?

>Are you even American?
Believe whatever you want to believe.

No it's not becuase we view white ppl as inferior. White ppl are god in this country

Haha okay)

is she dead?

so maybe he wasnt allowed to enter without a Korean because he was a foreigner buisnessman and not a white person living there ?

Could u kys so the board doesn’t get cluttered w gook garbage. Thanks. Saged.

It's the bra. No big ones there.

Nope.

I mean as a people, so you can join the civilized world.

Yes just koreans are scared of white ppl. Cautious

Opinions on Kpop?

Don't.under.stand

did she died?

>American cultures are superior in every fields

Yeah, I think you missed the last 30 years

Shit. Poo. Trash. Bubble. Nerds' only( worse in western). Pretentious. Every bad words I want to put

thirsty beta thread

Nope

Haha yeah true

I don't get it

Does that mean I'm attention-hungry inferior one?

That's what I intended

Tell me about Korea and plastic surgery. Is it real or is it a meme? Do Korean grills really go get their eyes opened up and other procedures to look more white or is it all bullshit or is there another reason? Btw South Korea Best Korea

Attached: CD391F5D-4351-41E0-A09F-5F412F2BB02A.jpg (199x260, 38K)

50s to 70s America sure, but the current America? Shit no nigger culture has taken over everything

Thank god you find it disgusting and appalling.

Ok, I think it's a legitimate question though. The civilized world views dog eaters almost on par with cannibals. I'm wondering if there's any chance of you fixing that shit?

>the Koreans are scared of white people
>the Koreans view white people like gods

wut

Underrated

Something original feom your place of residence.

>The civilized world views dog eaters almost on par with cannibals

Most people don't really care much about it unless they are women or pro-animal retards

old testament buddy. God is a fucking dick.

How would you know, italiofag?

I am merely telling you what the general opinion on this topic is, at least here

Is that her tumblr profile?

>at least here
There's your problem.

Well, if you think about it, Koreans have had first contact with Americans through the military and the Korean War. This military presence and economic influence persisted for decades as South Korea grew under the shield, spear, and mentorship of the US.

For a country that was third world poor just less than a century ago, they're one of the most powerful economies on Earth and there's an air of respect and fear of the US, especially considering most Americans overseas in South Korea are military.

Thanks of the last one. And, yeah it's allllll fuckin crystal clear truth.

But still yeah......... still inferior. Ofc I despite niggers

High five comrade

Kek, are you really so pussified there? Did Sweden infect you?

It's gonna end when ppl from around late thirty to older dies. No youngster is okay with eating dogs. Maybe few exists but still majorities are ashamed of this savage culture. Hopefully I'm one of them. Satisfied answer sir?

This korean is troll, he/she is fake , sage.

Yep, that's cool.

Why is Korean food the worst of all Asian cuisine?

You have been targeted by Korean Nationalists, bitch u gonna get raped with bbc :PP

>no timestamp

Attached: Cnb_p5aUEAAnliV.jpg (960x1280, 158K)

>majoring in nursing

Attached: 1482611093503.png (483x368, 260K)

Hmm smth like this? It it famous meme of the reality of gender problem in korea. In this one pic, very clear to see what's the fuckin matter

Attached: fe0259fdfd87c3de56cf6376ac5fe8f0_51470.jpg (556x353, 50K)

True.

I guess not