Whats so bad about being in a relationship with a single mom?

Whats so bad about being in a relationship with a single mom?

28 with a 35 year old chick that has a son who's 10, I get along with him good, I treat him as an equal, red pill me on this.

Attached: bear.jpg (268x188, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnNDoLZd_tE
youtube.com/watch?v=48JOw0JG8MI
youtube.com/watch?v=WlRb3saxS8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to your doom user

The kid's father, will cause all sorts of drama once he finds out his ex is in a relationship.

>get along with him good

He knows, he's actually a piece of shit from what my gf told me and other people as well, guy never works.

>28
>treats a 10 year old as an equal

You’ll always be the silver medal to the mother. Good luck with that

it's only bad if you're white and the child is black or half black

>I treat him as an equal
you are.

>implies i'm a stepdad
>he calls me by my name, I never want him to call me step dad, I don't discipline him, its my gf that does it all.

Attached: 1524979326562.jpg (500x779, 50K)

>I treat him as an equal
You treat a child as your equal?
Is this the power of the onions meme?

I am guessing treats him as an equal means you share Teenage Mutant Ninja Shirts and both spend hours in Gamestop

No one's gonna tell me the truth on being with a single mom, is Jow Forums just shitposting and shit talking?

no

Only nigger tier men date single moms.

35yo chick has baby by other man
chick loses man
chick needs a provider
chick finds you
cuckadoodledoooooo

Maybe it's for the best that you don't procreate after all.

So I should just end my life

Attached: dead commie killed in space.jpg (1300x890, 173K)

You will spend thousands of dollars on something that is not and will never be your own. He will never carry your lineage, he will never embrace your values and your teachings. You will forever be burdened by something that gives nothing in return

Your a cuck being used for money. Your resources are going to another man's offspring. You have already killed you self. Plus you married a used up where rather than getting a fresh young pussy.

There is still time, my son. You are 28. Find a girl in her early 20's to have your own children with and start a family. Do you really want to be second fiddle the entire rest of your life and waste your prime years on another man's kid who will never truly see you as his father?

Attached: obi.jpg (768x432, 68K)

You have to make a decision to not have children with her. Blended families are disasters.

You also have to make the decision to be the boy's father. If his bio dad is around, that will be next to impossible.

If you can raise the boy as your own, adopt him, and forbear having children with this woman, Godspeed.

Otherwise, there are plenty of fish in the ocean.

its hard when you're impotent and wishing you were aborted instead of living as a fuck up, then again my father was physically abusive and I never learned to be assertive.

I'm not happy at the same time.

Another thing, I once got her preggo but we aborted it, she literally is my first fuck

>gif related, me languishing through the experiences

Attached: 1519786447213.gif (500x259, 1.48M)

>we

Stop looking for validation here, you fucked up. Leave her and find someone better

i call bullshit.

>be me
>grow up thinking my step-dad is my real father.
>raised as his own
>have a younger half brother, step-dad's real son.
>grow up together, neither of us aware.
>find out when i am 15 and use it as excuse to go off rails and leave home
>become entitled commie
>finally get my head out of my ass, and get my shit together.
>only fundamentals i can fall on are those instilled by my step-dad.
>step-dad slowly degrades from illness and passes way to early.
>being older than my brother, i experienced more from my step-dad before he fell ill.
>known more about my step-dad's life than even my mother or anyone else in family.
>now am my own person, but i strive to be a living representation of his values and teachings.
>he lives through me.

Never ever, under any circumstances, date a single mother. STAY AWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=lnNDoLZd_tE

youtube.com/watch?v=48JOw0JG8MI

youtube.com/watch?v=WlRb3saxS8c

POWER UP

literally my wife's son

>treating a 10 year old as an equal

I guess I can understand since you're probably on each other's level.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

She will always choose her child over you and consider him to be a much higher priority. You are going to be a cuck for the rest of your life raising some other guy's kid.

Dating an older woman is unnacceptable, let alone a mother.
At the very least she should be 4 years younger.
Have fun with your used goods.

This

You are digging your own grave. Leave this woman before she inevitably gets bored with you and dumps your ass. You'll never love her son like she needs a man to

Kek
Hans for once tells the truth

listen to the anime site
let it control you irl

>Everything i know about relationships i learned from Jow Forums

lol

Do what you want, font listen to these retards.

>its hard when you're impotent
No, it's not

Im sure you could make it work.
But the key word there is work, because you will be doing a lot of it.
The previous relationship was likely a bad one that ended in either divorce or abandonment, and while the woman was just doing what her insticts and molding told her she is now a mess.
You will need to reprogram her from the ground up, likely nothing that she carries with her is in any way salvageable.
That all said, if you handle things right it can be done, but to be honest i dont know why you would bother, there is no shortage of young women who are able to give you your own children, so there really isnt any need to dive into the trash.

>Whats so bad about being in a relationship with a single mom?

You already know, wether or not you're willing to admit it to yourself. If you were happy with your situation, you wouldn't be here asking Jow Forums.
Settle for what you have and remain wilfully ignorant, or admit to yourself what you already know: you're only staying in this situation because you don't think you can do any better.

how is the used up pussy tho?

Attached: 1518115573595.jpg (650x350, 36K)

Attached: 1524693566164.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Ehhh...there are legitimate exceptions to dating single mothers although in general it should NOT be promoted...

Here's the algorithm fren:
>How many kids does she have?
1 at most, daughter preferable to son
>Does she have a real job?
No barista-tier shit, has to have a legit high-5-6 figure job
>Is the father involved?
I'd rather have a yes on this desu, the more he's involved the less you see the kid
>Does she cook/clean/obey you?
This better be a yes
>Does she go to church?
Better be a yes at this point

Don't listen to all the faggots on here, most of them haven't even had sex and ironically like 2D to mask their own self-hatred and failure

Attached: americangrill2.jpg (750x750, 152K)

Dropping some usefull info.

Attached: 1524497687204 (1).jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

You are nothing but a wallet to her. The moment it's more profitable for her to divorce you, you will be gone. And that kid of hers that you think your forming a real bond with... gone. Because it was never your kid to begin with.

In a couple years you're going to get hurt, badly.

Cont.

Attached: 1524743396390.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

>has a son who's 10, I get along with him good
>I treat him as an equal
kek

Only acceptable option is dating single moms who`s partner died.
If that is the case it shows that women in question ether lacks judgment or impulse control or something. If she fucked up making a choice with whom she will have a child something is wrong so steer clear.

you're a fucking mess

You treat Ja'Quan as your equal? Fucking KEKED!!

Attached: 1524504190886.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

OP here, I'm not happy, she is, she is happy and in love with me but I feel as if I will never got the chance of living a normal life I wanted, I never dated through high school and into my twenties, I started courting at 24 and dated my first GF at 27and its the mom who's my first GF, shes a good personl but I have all these feelings of doubt, honestly, being with her was a learning experience but none the less a crazy one and we broke up a few times.

Attached: slutwalk_1891529a.jpg (620x388, 73K)

>faceless virgin offers shit advice from the comfort of mom's basement
>"lol user don't listen to these faceless virgins"
>not understanding the point of anonymous boards

Go back.

>Whats so bad about being in a relationship with a single mom?
Your natural instinct is to kill her kids and then impregnate her. This is why women drive off cliffs with their kids, and men shoot up schools.

Reasonable but add in kid has to kinda look like you AND she must be young enough to still have children with you

you already know what to do, just go do it

You are a cuck. You are fucking a roastie and raising another man's son.

Let me guess, she doesn't want more kids and neither do you.

Kek kill yourself potato nigger, literally have had sex with 15 women at this point

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
lel

Attached: Op66Ec9Y_3107151455021.jpg (414x272, 75K)

>guy never works

Probably because he would have to give most of his paycheck to your whore GF. I would do the same thing if I was forced in that situation. She just wanted his Chad jizz and now she needs a beta lol. This thread is bait right?

>I treat him as an equal

I have trouble believing anyone who's red pilled would do this. Taking the Atticus Finch approach of guiding your children to the correct conclusions instead of shoving it down their throats is fine, but if you are literally treating your child as a peer you are shaping the child into a narcissistic, insufferable little shit.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with dating a single mom. My wife had 3 sons from a past marriage (she was married from 20-25, we met when she was 27, after she got a divorce because her husband cheated on her). Now we are both 33 and happily married for 2 years, and the presence of her children has never been a source of conflict in the household (occasionally she has mood swings and be controlling, but otherwise she is an angel) Her ex supports the children, and I only chip in for her sake, and she rewards me for it.

If you treat her kid as an equal she will treat you like a child, come on, this is simple shit here.
Also, if you treat her like an equal she will treat you like a woman.
You are a man, not a child, not a woman, fucking act like it.

Do it faggot You have our energy

Attached: 1506220122747.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

I bet the kid is a mulatto.

You were there for the abortion I assume? Tou'd be surprised at what women make up.

keep fucking her, look for greener pastures in the mean time. that means spend as less time with her as possible

>There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with dating a single mom.
>My wife had 3 (THREE!!) sons from a past marriage
>married for 2 years
>I only chip in for her sake, and she rewards me for it.

Pretty good bait, user, enjoy the (You)

Nice

cuck

Ay man as long as you have a kid with her I don’t see the fucking problem there’s your truth use it wisely

Do you think they let the man in there to hold the womans hand and guide her through an abortion? top kek

Non-meme advice: You need to stop oneitis'ing her. If there are genuine reasons why you want to/can break up with her, and you're not happy in the relationship, break up with her or do something about it. She's not the only woman in the world who'll want to fuck you.

Attached: 1524287825411.jpg (715x655, 34K)

This. You are nothing more than a bank account for her to withdraw from. You are investing your time, resources, and energy into raising the child of another man. This is fucked up on a primal level

>I treat a 10 year old as my equal
kys fag

This.

She will go visit her ex with the excuse that "he wants to see his son"... but he will fuck her.

And probably she will give him "your" money because he fucks her

>dating a post wall woman of 35
>with a kid
You fucking thirsty cunt. Get some self esteem.

Attached: flying dildo landing cave.jpg (720x720, 58K)

This may be a bit of a faggy answer but you should probably tell her how you feel.
Also side note if the kid isnt your race get the fuck out of there.

>She had 3 sons in 5 years with Chad
>Has been with you for 6 years and you're unable to impregnate here

You're doomed user

Realistically I think dating single moms is a viable alternative for betas. At least it will give them a sense of duty and they can raise the kids with good morals

>>from what my gf told me

What the fuck did you think she would tell you? That she slept around on him or that she was a cunt?
Pretty fucking naive, user -- enjoy paying the cost of raising another man's seed for a while.

Read these, i am serious.
Idc if you just save them to your computer and read them later, but you have to read them.
The only way you can make this work is if you come into it fully informed, and your father either wasnt there to teach you or didnt care to do so.

Dude you know you don't actually have to date single moms. Just fuck them as long as you can before they find a beta to date. Never be the beta taking away 5 guy's sex toy. I hate betas who date whores.

Not true. A boy will bond with any guy that takes an interest in him. Step dads get a bad rap because a lot of them don't give a shit about the kid or their wife/gf emasculates them by not allowing them to take an active role in the kid's life.

I have an awesome relationship with my dad, I actually followed in his footsteps and we run a business together. But I learned most of my hobbies and a hell of a lot of practical skills from my stepdad. I love them both equally and consider myself extremely lucky to have an educated booksmart father figure and a man of action that can build or fix anything as another father figure

How does it feel to be the cock she chose to "settle down" with and allow the privilege of funding her and her offspring? Do you at least get succ? She probably "doesn't do that" anymore amirite?

You are the exception to the rule. Genetics and environment also have a role to play.

Thank you for doing this for me.

Read these before and they're based, so: bump

Dude if you're happy and she's happy then stay with her. Most people here have probably never even talked to a girl lol

The world needs cucks to raise our children, but just don't be proud about it. If you were a stronger man, you'd have your own.

>I treat him as an equal

Idiot

>35
You have maybe 5 years before it all comes tumbling down

Single mom in her early 20s is still salvageable as long as there's no other red flags. A widow for example

Oh lawds

>only reason to date a single mom (or divorced mom) is if you are a pedophile and want access to her kids.