What doe Jow Forums think of the Elves ? can we live with them ?

Elves

>Here before us so have superiority complex
>Operate the backstage machinery
>High level Thrift that manifests as greed
>Appear individualistic but actually a hivemind
>Guard the secret of their Elfdom closely
>Adherence to an agenda they dont understand
>Know magic arts
>Higher IQs than humans
>More attractive females than humans
>Are a secret society
>Worship God of the Earth
>Dont like God of the Spirit
>At war with God of spirit ?
>Want to bring Armageddon to prove a point ? to test humans ? to build new society ?

Attached: elf.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>say elf
>posts jew
>666

Attached: 1514653880157.png (200x181, 17K)

Who would want to live in a world without Finns? (Aside from Ruskies, that is.)

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 118K)

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

you watch too many peter jackson movies

Attached: elfses.png (1064x1053, 1.9M)

also Etomology

Yehowah is El, from the Sumerian Enki - (archangel who administers functions of the earth - rebelled from Anu)

He presides over the Ben Elohim, who gave birth to the el-dar race (possibly against some prohibition)

They are a root race, descendants of those called elves in mythology. They are also the ayrians, as they where concentrated on the armenian steep before they branched out in waves starting in pre-recorded history

They established themsleves as the rulling bloodlines of Europe, India, China ect long long ago

Attached: Неизвестный_гоблин.jpg (400x406, 47K)

base of the Caucuses - down to the Armenian steep*

they are an amalgamation of bloodlines and not all of them took up Judaism - some developed on indopdnant trajectories, like the Yhazidis in Iraq

Stop picking on Finland, user!

Attached: rprien.jpg (791x1024, 140K)

I haven't seen a Spurdö post all day. Is it a holiday over there?

Attached: #FFFFFFinn.jpg (400x600, 153K)

It's Vappu's eve.

Attached: finland.png (477x477, 201K)

They're aight.

*clears throat*

POLITIC RELATED

Also check'em and fuckoff Luzifer you cunt ass nigger

Oh, shit, that's right. I forgot how hard you guys party on Vappu. Only Ukon juhla gets wilder, right?

Attached: as2.jpg (400x600, 31K)

>Satan trips
>Elves

Attached: 1511887954042.jpg (600x600, 78K)

I lived with an elf (gf) for a few years
she was a pretty tall (5') wood/high elf hybrid and was about 98 years old
Lived in an area with a high population of woodies and they really hate mutts.
She did a lot of fucking dumb rituals and talked to the wood floors as a show of respect for the trees that made them. She had a nice tight pussy, but it's kind of weird fucking an elf due to the slightly lower body temp and their extra sticky natural lubrication. Really horny during the last quarter of the moon cycle going into the new moon.
When she wasn't on her breeding cycle, she shut herself in for the most part practicing her rituals.
Eventually I had to leave because she was trying to poison my mind with some weird mind magic she learned. Can't believe I thought having a half elf kid would be a good idea.

Elf are the pure aryans that existed long time ago the race that modeled the word and gave light in the darkness now only the novility retain some of the qual8ties of the master race
Jewmutt are a joke in comparison

Attached: bf2e027775ee3bbe70d33130b137c7da.jpg (720x389, 215K)

>using Peter Jackson as the reference point

Tolkien had a much darker depiction of elves but it was still a ridiculously glorified image relative to the traditional accounts.

They come in different shapes and sizes. They are however all unified by a total uniformity of mind when it comes to the agenda, which very few of them understand and have no desire to understand (almost as if they are genetically programmed to operate as drones)

Paradoxically they have higher IQs and critical abilities than non-elves. However this, along with other gifts is always directed towards advancing the agenda

The question of where the agenda comes from and whos interests it serves doesnt seem to be considered, They have blind loyalty to the informal hierarchy...despite promoting all manner of anti authoritarianism in broader society

Elves also know magic. One form of magic is black magic and vampirism. Elves who engaged in black magic vampirism became known as vampires

Attached: sat.jpg (1942x1662, 796K)

Happy Vappu. Everyones drunk at this time of year.

Yup. Every fucking year someone drowns.

Kek this is absolutely true i think tolkien thought of the aryan as a model for the elf , they conquer from india persia they reach to xinjism china
They died of succes nothing could stop them and moderm european nobility {aragorn....)were the last remnant of the glorious days

>ywn get wasted on kossu on Ukon juhla with Ann-Sofia while swimming and get pulled under by a Näkki and dragged to your death.

Why live?

Attached: Anna-Sofia_bikini.jpg (400x642, 173K)

and who are modern european nobility ?

start with the Italian royal houses and work your way through

and dont tell me ''the jews'' only took over europe starting in the middle ages

the root bloodlines have been ruling europe since pre-antquity - and they are, in genetic terms, the same tribe as the jews, who are the same ethnic group who migrated into europe in later phases

Attached: Susan.jpg (400x250, 20K)

A good elf is a dead elf

Attached: dwarf_2_by_manzanedo-dakumzc.jpg (764x1046, 228K)

>Wanting to kill this

Attached: ElvishFeet.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

False traitorous dishonourable fisically weak estetically repulsive mixed to extintion being the undercaste for 2000 years and only reaching power by all dishonourable wsys posible in the last 50 years
What a joke and i mean WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

From the roman time to the last century you were nothing more than slaves and your moment will come to and end when the self proclaimed false god are iluminated by the truth

Anna*
I should get a true aryan gf since I myself am aryan as fuck. I have goth gf now with black hair. Don't like her looks so much though.

Then why are you trying to do that?

Are you dating Marju?

Attached: MarjuFu5.jpg (750x902, 132K)

The true children of the elf will march once again to put and end to the chaos that sauron and thir servant(blacks and spics) are spreading over the world
The sword will raise mercilesly this time

No.

starting to get the picture >?

Attached: santa.png (1280x764, 1.02M)

You should have had one user

we half breeds are the only ones capable of figuring this shit out and saving your dumb goiym asses

she looks lile forsen with tits

inb4 elf ethnostate.

Attached: FinlandIsStuckIn1989.jpg (736x1104, 223K)

id hit it so hard that our son would be called Thor. Because his mother got plowed.

>the root bloodlines have been ruling europe since pre-antquity - and they are, in genetic terms, the same tribe as the jews, who are the same ethnic group who migrated into europe in later phases
Jews didn't exist in Europe or the Levant until very recently. You're right however that most of Europe ruling entities are of southern-ish origin. White Europeans didn't enterprise until recently.

Jew
Jews
Elve
Elves

Elf lol

The elves arnt your friends fool. Look how easily controlled you are. The elves are many things, but they are not your friends, they serve a trajectory that i still cannot decipher. Its older than Judaism or any other religion they have taken up through history and is cosmological in nature. They are governed by the stars and their dispositions remain shrouded, not least to themselves

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT ELVES!

Is this one an ayyy or just an Elf?

Attached: ayyyyy.jpg (727x485, 31K)

dat oily nose tho

You need to take your fucking meds.

Around elves watch yourselves

Seriously?

Attached: 640full-anna--sofia-ali--sisto.jpg (640x960, 38K)

She looks more Polish than Finnish.

Attached: 1418768582949.png (900x750, 698K)

shes not ugly but her nose looks made out of playdoh

I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

Barbie dolls doesnt even have souls. Barbie dolls = Elves

Two very different categories

Stop watchingt Peter Jackson movies

Attached: fairy-song.jpg (299x407, 98K)

jews are dwarves faggots. elves are s-elf less --> i.e. catholics.

kys faggot

Top kek.

Attached: Untitled.png (207x244, 12K)

barbie dolls =/= elves

elves, fairies, pixies, gnomes, leprechauns and vampires are all references to the same thing however. They are all references to the same group, or subsets of behaviors, or factions

Attached: gnomes.jpg (800x1182, 248K)

I see the tranny in him

>Don't like her looks
>her
Because you are straight

Whites = Elves
Celts/redheads = Half elves
Mediterranean/Arabs = Humans
Asians = Cursed humans
Anything with Negro and something else = Sub-human
Negro = Best/animal

The elves fought alongside men in the war against moloch(morgoth) and Saturn(sauron).

Good (light-skinned) asians are the descendants of Bor, the only easterling to march with the armies of light against morgoth. The cursed asians are the descendants of Ulfang the traitor.

They are all the same group - the root race, descendants of pre-deluvian royal and priest caste

They are who control society. They have gone under various names through history and adopted different religions. There are a large concentration of them among the Jewish population but there are large sub-sets that developed ion ind trajectories prior to one section of tribe creating/adopting judaism

Some look like goblins, other practice vampirism, some practice white magic but they are the same group

Attached: tink.jpg (276x330, 19K)