Should white males train their daughters, muthafucka?

OK Jow Forums, I was doing stuff in jewtube and in a way or another, I end up watching a video about a fight between a white girl and a black female. The white bitch got REKT, and I read the comments about the video, most of them were something like "black females are naturally stronger than white bitches"

At 1st I didn't believe it, but then I watched more videos about interracial fights and the results were surprising: in all those fights white girls got their asses whooped by their rivals (most of them, brute sheboons)

So, considering that we are living times where racial tensions are continuously increasing, and assuming it is true that white girls are naturally weaker than black females: should white males train their little whores?

Attached: 1458937586103.jpg (400x200, 20K)

Webm related: 2 white bitches destroyed by a group of black females, muthafucka

Attached: two_white_girls_destroyed.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

Pic related: What a dindu thinks

Attached: 1440962958058.jpg (812x105, 42K)

Pic related: Some other comments

Attached: 1425779306223.jpg (734x437, 97K)

I'd get my daughter an ape heater beater

Attached: doggo.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Niggers are more violent and usually use mob tactics.
Also growing up in a poor area with the constant threat of rape would most likely hardern someone to be able to fight.
Fighting is not very difficult as if it is done right the fight should be over in less than 10 seconds, so yes, white girls (and some white males) need to be taught how to fight.

all white males

Webm related: Black female submitting a white girl

Attached: white_girl_pink_thong.webm (264x460, 1.47M)

Basedboys do not represent the race.
Have you ever been in a bar brawl in England? It will give you a pretty good crash course in how good the English are at fighting.
Also, what is history. You know where Europe out fought every race.

Whites are so FUCKING WEAK

Attached: 1524099559860.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

>The race that conquered the entire world and genocided many peoples from the face of the earth
>weak
Choose one.
Whites have been weakened by decades of decedance, but push us hard enough...
Last time a race got real uppity they got nuked, twice.

More

Better than being a HAPA mutant like yourself, does it hurt knowing mummy isn't white?

Webm related: Black female making a white girl pay for the hundreds of years of slavery

Attached: white_hoe_dragged_locker_room.webm (264x472, 1.88M)

me and my wife are thinking of having a kid
if it's a daughter we're going to some kind of martial arts classes together
by the time she's a teenager there are going to be so many muslims around here i want her to be able to kill the scrawny fuckers with her bare hands if necessary

Lmao that strong man is teaching that white pussy how to be a man he is pretty much treating him like a child lol truly a pussy race

Attached: 1525097206819.gif (440x296, 3.63M)

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Your wife is probably taking the BBC what would you do if "your" child comes out black bong pussy

Attached: 1525011808064.webm (1360x768, 982K)

Black female on white female is better than Black male on white female cuck fetish. Soooo hot.

Yes, you should teach your daughter how to fight and defend herself

K here is how whites fight

Attached: f96659ee96d404cbcac502f29cc07e89beb8e5b829087057d0ca820c301e3b8a.webm (640x640, 558K)

Here's something for you

Attached: 1524750285295.gif (540x540, 1.84M)

look at the chair thats her husbands gaming computer

>Their only good for spreading their legs and cooking.

I mean.. shes not wrong.

Attached: mysti.jpg (1050x1400, 333K)

If you don't automatically recognize this OP because of his flag, you're a newfag.
don't forget to sage

Webm related: Maori female making a white girl pay for the colonization of her island

Attached: white_hoe_vs_maori.webm (560x472, 1.7M)

Yeah.....

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

give sauce stupid nigger

When white people deny their instincts and associate with niggers, the niggers teach whites their lesson.
Most of the time, whites who get attacked by niggers made the mistake of trusting them. Sometimes whites can't help but exist around niggers, they are born in nigger infested cities, or their cities become infested with niggers. But whether or not it's their fault for associating with niggers, niggers always teach whites that whites have no business associating with niggers, and whites should always make it a priority to disassociate themselves from niggers.
Getting beaten by gangs of niggers is just the price white people pay for associating with niggers.

Maserati, have fun

>Teach white women to act like barbaric she-boons
Or maybe black females should have a father to begin with so they don't attack random citizens who do real work as savages? Ever think of that OP? Ever think that the violent person is subhuman? Because that's the way it is your fucking brainlet.

Dude, they've clearly got him outnumbered and he does not want to get murdered for some nigger code of honor.

Webm related: Blonde destroyed by sheboon, muthafucka

Attached: white_bitch_eating_grass.webm (840x468, 1.91M)

Do you really think a nigger would fight back if he were outnumbered by Nazis?
Because there are videos online of niggers getting tortured and humiliated by Neo-Nazis, and the niggers obey all of their commands and put up with it all just the same.
Do you think prisoners of war are weak?
Do you think niggers never become prisoners of war?
You're just a stupid nigger who doesn't understand anything about the world.

black accuse whitey of being racis.
whitey now thinks theyre in the wrong and so they would be even more racis if they fight back.
blacks always come in packs.

>siding the white male
>wants that black dick cause sees the racemix all over tv
>blacks dindu yea so true
>white males are the devil

How about it hoe?!
GET FUCKING REKT WHILE I FUCKING LAUGH MY ASS OFF!

>obsessed by black men's penises
>projecting
take off your meme flag, you're obviously a white american

stop making this shit tier thread god

>having white daughters
cancer

booooooooooooo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 1.43.33 AM.png (434x480, 334K)

>Should white males train their daughters, muthafucka?
keks

Attached: danceWhiteBoi.webm (500x500, 1.83M)

>inferior shitskins feel vindicated after getting BTFO for centuries because someone posts a video of 5 niggers jumping a dude
This is why your countries are all 3rd world shitholes and ours are literally the best ever.

Niggers always post obscure fights
Never the champions,

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 3.21M)

>Blacks.Fucking.Dominate.

Attached: beatTheBreaksOff.webm (500x281, 2.72M)

Attached: StipeMiocicAllistarToevereem.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

everybody is when outnumbered

Attached: russia-racist-kidnap-watermelon-foreverx-1.gif (290x159, 395K)

yes yes white so fucking weak yet we rule and dominate the world. so fucking weak.