/msg/ Mediterranean Supremacy General

Protecting Europe from invaders since 500BC

Attached: a542ba38-c159-48eb-92cc-d431be787893.png (4592x3196, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

popular-archaeology.com/article/ancient-dna-reveals-minoan-and-mycenaean-origins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_(genetics)
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135616
nature.com/articles/ejhg201718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No proxyfags

Attached: 1524311705920 (1).jpg (706x1029, 224K)

Attached: 1481474138521.png (891x710, 569K)

Attached: 1523977798465.png (1341x1006, 597K)

slavs are not mediterranean you nigger fuck

That's why I marked it "allies"

Occitania is med, not France.

yeah but the map maker template i used doesnt have counties.

posting a MED Sicilian goddess
truly the master race

Attached: 1523908837174.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

N*rthern Italians are not med

Attached: 1521770530218.png (2000x2248, 3.24M)

made for BBC

>Having Bulgaria, Monkeydonia, Albania, Serbia and the rest of the southwestern Balkans up to the borders of Greece as also Mediterranean

Come on Croatfag. You are Slavs, not Meds. Just accept that and stop pretending just because your country is near the Adriatic.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 30K)

ummmm
according to Northern Italians, southern italians are poor + they look like arabs / blacks

so
who is right here?

Big
Barbosa
Cock

Hellenist Unite. Restore the Roman empire, restore the Spanish empire, restore the Portuguese empire. Bring the French cowards to heel and finally WIPE OUT the German subhumans and erase their sewer of a country off the face of the earth!!! Only then the world will know order, peace and prosperity.

cherrypicking won't change anything terrone

Attached: sRhb03A.png (2048x1247, 626K)

exactly

name on bottom right?

look up pictures of italy soccer, voleyball, rugby team bro, same with Spain

>Iceland
>part of the Devil's Alliance
Delete this

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (331x340, 13K)

I'm from Brittany NW of France, nothing in common with meds scum

FTFY

Attached: 1525097888986.png (4592x3196, 1M)

You do realize this is you along with most meds on the left? Romans died out and were replaced by Lombards/Italians. Also, the modern greeks are not ancient greeks.

Forgot to paint Konigsberg black.

My only allies are Spain, France, Italy and the UK, I'd also ally with the other Catholic countries, namely Poland, Ireland, Belgium, Austria and Bavaria. The rest can fuck off.

c-cherrypicking!!!!!
Miriam Leone
n*rthern Italians are dishonorable, lying, feeble voiced faggots

What do you think about Finland? About 98 % of our population is white, and we only take in the absolute bare minimum "refugees", because the EU forces us to.

>modern greeks are not ancient greeks
Just ahead of you there slav
popular-archaeology.com/article/ancient-dna-reveals-minoan-and-mycenaean-origins/

Why? Why do you classify so many slavic countries as Mediterreneans? Just because we both don't like the Anglosaxons, doesn't mean that our races are related...

>23andme
That is a bad jewy map there.

Southerns have quite a big admixture of nigger and arab DNA, the highest Turkic mix of all other euro nations.
The northerners are plain Germans.

Attached: italians.jpg (600x777, 52K)

do u know de wey of de deval?

Attached: 1515884705697.jpg (630x630, 133K)

says the most irrelevant 3rd world shithole in Europe.We don't even know where you are placed on map lmao

kys

Attached: 5454457658765344676709.jpg (499x499, 35K)

I can cherrypick too terrone. Here's one of you. Wouldn't even pass as a local in Saudi Arabia.

Attached: IMG_27642.jpg (542x666, 271K)

>The northerners are plain Germans.
here's another delusional idiot, this board is really trash

Attached: 1524325879969.png (323x323, 71K)

And who told you ancient Meds didn't look like that lol

Attached: greekhoplites.jpg (823x675, 457K)

Leave us Serbs alone, we dont want no unions with anyone (except russia ofcourse). We wish to be independent unlike you fags who leave one union just so you could join another and you still claim you re independent kek

Attached: 1502412399598.png (420x420, 112K)

looks greek

>We don't even know where you are placed on map
'murican education. Have fun living the 3rd world American dream you nigger.

Not sure what you point is.

>what are Lombards
Nice try retard, go suck some Venetian cock.

>highest Turkic mix
Why would Southern Italy have a TURKIC mix?

Mediterraneans are not white

Attached: 1482092181908.png (1155x880, 108K)

yeah ancient meds were totally niggers, Tyrone
actually no, as you can see from pic related, some were red people with blonde hair

It is widely known that northern "Italians" are at least somewhat Germanic, but you shouldn't forget that Terrones were also subject to Germanic influences, namely Norman.

The north Italians of Jow Forums are extremely obnoxious and intolerable that said, especially regarding their inability to go through a single thread without hurling unprovoked insults towards southern Italians and Meds as a whole. Their pale form can be attributed to Germanic admixture, but they are deluded enough to believe that it constitutes proof of racial purity in opposition to the supposedly mixed modern med populations of southern Italy, Greece, Portugal and Spain. I fucking hate north Italians, and their presence on Jow Forums is entirely to blame. Send them beyond the Rhine already, to be with their beloved Germanic bulls. Not a single race of man is as proud of having its ancestors thoroughly raped and defiled by a foreign entity as north Italians.

Attached: 1524439897015.jpg (697x501, 185K)

>implying blonde hair or blue eyes is a white privilege
kys spaghetti nigger

Attached: varg.png (767x752, 585K)

A 2004 study by Semino et al. contradicted this study, and showed that Italians in North-central regions had a higher concentration of J2 than their Southern counterparts. North-central had 26.9% J2, whereas Calabria (a far Southern region) had 20.0%, Sardinia had 9.7% and Sicily had 16.7%.[24]

A 2018 genetic study, focusing on the Y-chromosome and haplogroups lineages, their diversity and their distribution by taking some 817 representative subjects, gives credit to the traditional northern-southern division in population, by concluding that due to Neolithic migrations southern Italians "show a higher similarity with Middle Eastern and Southern Balkan populations than northern ones; conversely, northern samples are genetically closer to North-West Europe and Northern Balkan groups. The intermediate position of Volterra, between South and North Italy, is a mark of its unique Y-chromosomal genetic structure." It also keeps the debate about the origins of Etruscans open : the presence of J2a-M67* could substantiate the hypothesis of Herodotus, that of a migration from the sea of a population related to the Anatolians ; the presence of G2a-L497 could point to a more Northern European origin ; and finally, the European R1b lineages could suggest an autochtonous origin, following the theories of Dionysius of Halicarnassus.[25]

The Hellass knew.

>>what are Lombards
a small ruling elite completely absorbed into the much larger gallo-roman population who left hardly any trace, not even a language

Following this victory, Alboin decided to lead his people to Italy, which had become severely depopulated and devastated after the long Gothic War (535–554) between the Byzantine Empire and the Ostrogothic Kingdom there. The Lombards were joined by numerous Saxons, Heruls, Gepids, Bulgars, Thuringians, and Ostrogoths, and their invasion of Italy was almost unopposed. By late 569 they had conquered all of northern Italy and the principal cities north of the Po River except Pavia, which fell in 572. At the same time, they occupied areas in central Italy and southern Italy. They established a Lombard Kingdom in north and central Italy, later named Regnum Italicum ("Kingdom of Italy"), which reached its zenith under the 8th-century ruler Liutprand. In 774, the Kingdom was conquered by the Frankish King Charlemagne and integrated into his Empire. However, Lombard nobles continued to rule southern parts of the Italian peninsula, well into the 11th century when they were conquered by the Normans and added to their County of Sicily. In this period, the southern part of Italy still under Longobardic domination was known by the name Langbarðaland (Land of the Lombards) in the Norse runestones.[3] Their legacy is also apparent in the regional name Lombardy (in the north of Italy).

Wanna try that again?

El terun senores

outdated study with poor sample size
north Italy's J2 is ~10%, while Sicily has 23%
and J2 was already in bronze age Croatia as confirmed by ancient DNA(as well as Minoans and Mycenaeans), so it doesn't mean much aside from confirming increased west asian affinity in SE Europe is quite old

>Crotians
>Slovenes
Everywhere I went in Croatia and Slovenia, I saw mostly light haired/blue and green eyed people.

We are not g*rmanic. Fuck off

All southern Slavs with the exception of Slovenes are at least somewhat Med. Southern Slavs are a racial categorization that holds little ground, because all southern Slavic ethnicities resulted from admixture with pre-existing Balkan populations, of which many were med and even highly similar to Greeks in phenotype. Bulgars especially are at least 15% Greek, with the most prominent racial influence among them being Thracian. This also serves to explain why Bulgars in particular are relatively swarthy compared to their Serbian cousins.

I'd classify southern Serbia and Dalmatia as Med, but I wouldn't go far enough to include Bosnia and mainland Croatia.

quoting lots of stuff may help convince yourself you look smart but proves nothing, only that you have no clue what you are blabbing about
proof of that is that you didn't post a single piece of genetic evidence to corroborate your nonsense

quote a single geneticist saying north Italy is much different from iron age north Italy

Yes, Lombards are pure German, whiter than Icelanders

Attached: 2321740550216.jpg (800x409, 252K)

by concluding that due to Neolithic migrations southern Italians "show a higher similarity with Middle Eastern and Southern Balkan populations than northern ones; conversely, northern samples are genetically closer to North-West Europe and Northern Balkan groups. The intermediate position of Volterra, between South and North Italy, is a mark of its unique Y-chromosomal genetic structure." It also keeps the debate about the origins of Etruscans open : the presence of J2a-M67* could substantiate the hypothesis of Herodotus, that of a migration from the sea of a population related to the Anatolians ; the presence of G2a-L497 could point to a more Northern European origin ; and finally, the European R1b lineages could suggest an autochtonous origin, following the theories of Dionysius of Halicarnassus.

Also, what do you mean by ancient?

Attached: natives.png (781x580, 131K)

Ur ok too Finbro.

R1b is celtic/germanic, not?

Attached: Y-haplogroups_Europe.gif (800x598, 100K)

It's just bants Greek bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance_(genetics)
One drop rule exists for a reason.

post neolithic/bronze age
ancient DNA confirms this as I said
there is a J2b2a near Vrgorac in southern Croatia circa ~1500BC, and during the same period Myceneans also carried J2

Why didn't they pick a Mediterranean rifle instead of a German one?

Sauce, disregarding the Myceneans.

no, you are completely clueless, R1b has many subclades, some of which may be related to Germanics, some not
this is Italian's major R1b subclade, and it's Celto-Italic at best

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-S28.gif (800x552, 80K)

Terrible, terrible meme

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA IMMIGRANTS AT

Attached: bulgaria.webm (480x360, 2.29M)

the study is biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/09/135616
look up the supplementary table

How does it feel beig an insignificant country famous only for being an exporter of whore and the toilet cleaners of us "non white" Italians?

That we are still related to the ancients. At leats in DNA. Because in actual achievements, I say not even close

That we are still related to the ancients. At least in DNA. Because in actual achievements, I say not even close

>finland
kek

Most of us don't know where any country is on the map you stupid fuck

No shit it has subclades, but they stem from the same group.

You have to take into account, that you are missing Thracians, Macedoniancs, ect.. So the left over greeks are not the same as the ancient greeks.
But don't worry, as soon as your welfare state falls apart, you will start flying high again.

>whore and the toilet cleaners
Hahaha nice try pablo, we both know you women come here to suck cocks for our cheaper oil prices and your men sell your fish for less than your whore daughters.

Attached: italian women.jpg (4000x6016, 2.6M)

Nice meme Falmerayer

>still related to the ancients.
We are, but more distantly than you'd assume. I'm in no way implying that we are the product of Turkish conquest, but the Hellenization of the eastern Roman empire had great consequences for the racial makeup of Greece at present. The Italian occupation of certain isles also left a very prominent mark for some reason, more than I'd expect given the length and severity of the occupation, as did the initial influx of Slavics.

You leftover peloponnesians are not ancient greeks, only a part of them. Very sad.

>No shit it has subclades, but they stem from the same group.
same group that was neither germanic nor celtic nor italic nor hellenic nor illyrian not anything, so calling it germanic is nonsensical unless you are referring to specific subclades like R1b-U106
hell, R1b-L754 aka R1b1a was in mesolithic north Italy

So what are we m8? inb4 WE

peloponnesians

Most are Slavic mutts. Some ports exhibit north Italian phenotypes.

Greeks Wuz Vikangs :)

DAS RITE!

leave my country alone,cucks

What's happening?

thats no bulgaria ue

Attached: Slavic & Meds.jpg (886x1241, 396K)

>R1b is celtic/germanic, not?

Theres no such thing as "germanic" and "celtic" genes, those are cultural groups.

Attached: 24254252_1752832071688038_1200518259166674944_n.jpg (1000x1250, 1.63M)

you wish you were germanic. look how aesthetic they are. europe belongs to the sons and daughters of hyperborea.

Attached: germanic.jpg (500x691, 98K)

ARE SLAV MUTTS N SHIET
>we find that the Slavic ancestry of peloponnesean subpopulations ranges from 0.2 to 14.4%.
nature.com/articles/ejhg201718

stop with this shitty threads dividi et impera faggot
germans latins slavs unite vs (((they)))

You slavs realize that meds basically invented homosexuality?

peloponnesians= Greek/Slavic mutts
most isles= north Italian, overwhelmingly so. I can only guess that intermarriage was common due to the proximity of our faiths. It is no coincidence that many formerly Italian isles have considerable Catholic communities to this day, or that the citizens of Corfu are almost entirely blond and blue eyed with a culture and aesthetics that resemble Italy more than they do mainland Greece.
Crete= not even memeing, but nearly 100% Arab, though its capital and certain major ports are mostly north Italian
Pontics= Hellenized Armenians
Macedonians= Slavics, hellenized Slavics and post 1922 refugees
Cypriots= Phoenicians, a race currently survived by them and the Maronites.
Thessaly/Epirus= Arvanites, meaning Illyrian, at least before the influx of post 1922 refugees.

immigrants getting rekt

proofs?

Certain areas of Peloponnisos has slavic admixture. Wow stop the presses! Next thing you tell me Macedonia has slavic admixture as well!

Portugal is not med

Stop LARPing as Celts, because you are most certainly not.

How do I join the legion. Pic related.

Attached: Whitest guy I know.jpg (544x809, 56K)

Yeah the Ionians having italian influence is a given. Even some of the Dodecanisa as well. The things about Crete Pontics and Cypriots debatable, though it is known that Cypriot is more ME than us

>Macedonia has slavic admixture
Probably, it's ruled over by Slavs.
Also, are you saying that you are the same genetic samples as that of ancient greeks?

Attached: greek.png (400x2000, 318K)

no one is larping as celts, we're not just larping as meds either.

Remember to sage those bullshit /msg/ threads, especially if you're a "med", those are made by filthy lefty/pol/ commies trying to make you look like rabid nigger chimps.

Attached: 1477007247815.jpg (1281x720, 393K)

WE WERE THE LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL AS WELL!