Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

You already posted this thread yesterday.

based

Exquisite

There's literally no use for this board anymore.
cirnofags can go back to weebs can go back to shitposters have edgelords flag shitposters have It makes no sense to keep the shittiest flaws of all the major boards combined together in one single board. Jow Forums failed to be anything original or unseen and should thus be deleted.

Attached: Raymoo.png (750x510, 68K)

>yesterday.
this has been posted for awhile

hello newfriend

Attached: okay.jpg (835x685, 166K)

liked, subscribed and upboated, gave 5 start ratings

I love this post. Even if you had made a post saying "Hello I'm new here", it wouldn't have signaled that you're new quite as effectively as this one. People would think that you were baiting and that you're actually an oldfag. This post, though, leaves no room for doubt.This post is the equivalent of a Jew marching into a gas chamber, thinking that it's a show of defiance. Sensible chuckle, friend.

This copypasta acts as a reminder that even in Jow Forums's supposed best times, it still had lots of shit.

newshitter

pls can someone explain to my french bud what is a copypasta?

Or maybe I'm just feeding

But bant combines all those boards.
If anything it would make more sense to delete all of those boards because of bant, since bant serves those purposes

nice pasta newfag

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Hi, today i will pretend in this thread that Jow Forums was ever at any point in time actually good, and that somehow this is not the case anymore.

remember when we had that type of forced meme and that recurring copypasta and those recognizible posters and that type of spam threads flooding the board?
well now it has all gone to shit because we now have other types of forced memes and other recurring copypastas and other recognizible posters and other types of spam threads flooding the board.

truly, these are dark times for r/banter, this will be where i take my leave, but at least i take solace in the fact that my blogpost will surely have a significant impact on the board's development and will absolutely not become a stale copypasta.

Attached: IMG_20180430_222539.jpg (573x432, 138K)

jesus christ
pedo falseflagging

Attached: okrealtalk.jpg (231x218, 5K)

does anyone have the other homer copypasta?

which one?

the one where is says "fuck" more times than you've been laid

>more times than you've been laid
well.......

There's literally nothing wrong with avatarfagging

Attached: 324342342.png (534x508, 103K)

that could range from one to infinity, doesn't narrow it down much

I'm not a pedo, I'm a conossieur.

Attached: IMG_20180328_162245.jpg (1024x1467, 264K)

test

mods pls rangeban

They just deleted my post but no ban... Why are mods such faggot?

Attached: 32423423.png (684x355, 83K)

B A S E D

wait Valen is ssp? like the guy from the irc?

yes it is me

Attached: IMG_20180305_193557.jpg (600x573, 105K)

i don't think they can ban you if you don't break the rules.
i mean, if i wanted to get b& i'd just break some rules.

Tell that to mod who keeps banning me

Attached: 324234324.png (480x535, 54K)

*the
I'm getting tired...

epic

Attached: 1525099883820.jpg (493x516, 96K)

A real thought

Attached: 072.gif (350x198, 600K)

There was never grass on either side, just varying levels of shit.
There are actually PEOPLE* on the Jow Forums IRC?

*SSP does not count

Attached: El Homo_Cigar.jpg (720x480, 28K)

Okay, real munch. This spaghetti is on a never-ending slurp stuck on the path from being absolutely el dente to poorly cooked and raw pasta, and frankly, I blame all the autistic Gensokyo chefs for turning this spaghetti into a crunchy, disgusting mess, and this salty tomato sauce which assaults my taste buds like shit.

Because of these three issues, good spaghetti like the Carbonara spaghetti are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little sloppy spaghet here and there, but with the chefs poor preparation and their lack of experience, they're the ones who are ruining spaghetti for the humans and youkai.

I'd tell you to sort your cooking or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire dish is a meal for dogs and I know that you'll just double down on your bad spaghetti after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this spaghetti, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a slurp.

Attached: angrymunch.png (1140x1008, 276K)

No u