How was your day, Jow Forums?

How was your day, Jow Forums?

Attached: 245235235235.jpg (751x717, 60K)

Bad

Good, but I'm curious Mr. Russian. What oligarch are you to be traveling around everywhere?

Jiggly

russian spy

Please don't avatarfag, it's really fucking autistic, especially if you use a character from Steven Universe.

Attached: STOPVARG.jpg (208x206, 41K)

Decent enough, got maggoted last night so I'm still a bit cooked, but got some breakfast into me and now and I'm ready to meet the new day aye

Just studying here actually. Its not like I have been travelling outside the UK too much recently.

I don't even know what steven universe is but i hate it

Just studying. Most Russians can't even afford to travel. Let alone study around the world.

Most don't, but there are those few who can. Its not all that uncommon in Moscow.

Shit. I had hardly any sleep (was in the ER until 1AM because my wife punched a picture and needed stitches), woke up too early (went to work for 8 but I didn't start until 10), got moved around because we were short-staffed on a busy day, had to stay late for the same reason, came home and got the mail (going to need to call the credit counselling office and make adjustments to my payment schedule), then had some shitty microwave dinner and drinks and now I just want to sleep forever.

Life is awful.

Why did your wife did that, that wasn't good

She was drunk and we fought. She was trying to clean a baking sheet from the island where the sink is so I could make pizza, but got water everywhere. So I went out to get more paper towels (I used them all cleaning the water, was a bit miffed at that) and she got even more angry with me, wound up punching a picture of us at a theme park when we were dating once I was back. Cut her hand pretty deep, you could see the bone.

You're making me so sad I hope she gets better

Attached: Very sad.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

She's fine, just needed a few stitches. I'm pretty tired from being up so late though. Not the first time she's been like this (though it is the first trip to the ER; usually she'll just throw something a break it, not hurt herself).

Still sad to hear that, user... Hope she gets better.

is she hot

Attached: (359).jpg (1018x1071, 365K)

She should be fine. Only needed a few stitches, and they come out in ~two weeks.

Hot to me, at least. Probably not in the conventional sense (muh chub).

do you have children

No, she doesn't want any.

Divorce?

How big are her boobs

Nah, I love her.

44DDD.

Have you tried going to couples therapy

Hey now lapis is a decent design stuck in a shitty show, poor girl can't help it

Attached: lapis.png (888x791, 532K)

Attached: 46745868.png (811x811, 265K)

I don't like that her skin is blue it looks gross

Nice lapASS buddy

Attached: bob.png (600x918, 416K)

Attached: 3563465346.png (600x1066, 385K)

Attached: 63467358358.png (1280x1280, 360K)

based lapisposters
her smug face is such a turn on honestly