Do Americans know their country is controlled by Jews ?

Do Americans know their country is controlled by Jews ?

Attached: Jew.png (640x574, 24K)

Yes and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: f4b.jpg (503x797, 43K)

yeah we do you asshole
and yeah we know they hate our people
and yeah we know we're fucked
doomed to become a dispossessed, discriminated against minority in a majority non-white bolshevik/communist/marxist orwellian police state controlled by (them)

Attached: sad-man-sitting-on-chair.jpg (300x295, 7K)

Attached: 1503794455821.jpg (275x326, 30K)

Do stormfags know they're delusional idiots?

Yeah, but we don't care enough to do anything about it. Also fucking boomer Christians, man....

I'll be sure to pass that onto the Israeli PM when he's done telling us IRAN LIED and the US immediately takes the same stance like a good puppy.
Not to mention billions in American foreign aid which pay for Israel's military.

Fucking stormfags tho lol big stupid heads Jews could never do anything wrong because hitler didn't like them!!11

Here's a Jew who died.

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-003931.jpg (1066x1643, 564K)

Nicely strawman. Just because I'm not a nutcase who thinks that the Holocaust was a hoax doesn't mean that I don't hold Israel in disdain, retard.

>>Jews control America
>lol stormfags are delusional
>>Jews do control America,look at Israel controlling America
>I have disdain for Israel I just also believe in the holocaust stop strawmanning me

You can see where the misunderstanding comes from yeah?

>stormfag believes that the Holocaust didn't happen

yeah because the writers of history (or as is often the case the re-writers) are always honest/good people and give readers the proper perspectives on things.
None of it is ever driven by the agendas of the powerful or as a propaganda tool.
also Holocaust denial (the only historical event you can't deny) is illegal because its so true and you'd better believe it goy or you'll go straight to jail.
Well respected historians with the most impeccable of academic credentials have also been harassed and jailed for challanging the mainstream version of that event and of that period of history and there have been powerful attempts to destroy all old history books/memoirs/writing that don't line up with the modern narrative but thats all just a coincidence and if you don't believe the correct history about that period of the time the way the Government wants then you belong in Jail you vicious anti-semite how dare you insult those wonderful people they're like 1% of our native population and very tribal and have had issues with our peoples throughout history and were generally disliked but thats all our peoples fault they are wonderful and its important we love them with all our hearts,

>the only historical event you can't deny
But this is patently false. It is illegal to deny all genocides, retard. These laws prohibit denial of all crimes against humanity.

good fucking goy

I live in the only uncucked place in the entire world.

Both my parents are Jewish. When do I start to get control of stuff?

Attached: 1523288083972.png (577x577, 313K)

when you turn 18 you'll get control of a bank.

I'm 30!

well, you're alright.
if they didn't give you a bank its because they knew they couldn't corrupt your pure soul.

Attached: 1512613586430.gif (600x338, 732K)

never we don't control shit. MBS, the current leader of the house of saudi controls the USA because nixion sold it to his dad to pay for vietnam. He is only 32 but he runs it all.

lol Saud agreed to price their OIL in American Dollars so we wouldn't blow them up and steal their oil.
Kissinger went over there and said either you play ball with us and price your oil in our shit in return for military support and lots of other valuable shit or we'll just take it.
MBS is a player in the game but he is probably very low on the overall totem pole.