Youtube channel taken down

>youtube channel taken down
>instagram taken down

(((they))) are finally coming after /ourboi/ Sam.

Attached: 1524494335476.png (600x600, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyWHE4PhLD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he should have already moved to bitchute, his fans will follow him. but he is probably retarded desu.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!

Attached: 1515715491316.jpg (251x255, 15K)

who

>ourboi
Yeah no, the guy's base of operations is literally plebbit, he and his fans can fuck off.

Attached: 1522731819260.jpg (912x1617, 447K)

>who
a business man, that's all you need to know. He literally caters to underage brats that buy his shitty merch on their rich parents' credit cards.

Attached: 1525021047274.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jyWHE4PhLD4

>the last remaining vid on his channel

What does it mean boys?!

other than merely existing on plebbit, mde did nothing wrong

>other than merely existing on plebbit,
>merely
The guy literally runs like 3 subs there for his shit. Go back.

Attached: 1524530399898.jpg (400x225, 28K)

he set those videos to private on MDE channel bc there were some problems with copyrights or some shit

Attached: 30874596_419290455198678_553332461_n.png (540x960, 86K)

>that one faggot who tried to derail every single MDE thread across all of Jow Forums

Was wondering how long it would take you to show up

Attached: 1525131348918.png (633x758, 27K)

What the fuck I was on his insta a few hours ago

Since world peace his content was shitty.
I hope he can catch a second air.

What happened to the days when people made their own websites that only they or the provider could shut down? If you're using (((their))) media platform to talk counter to (((their))) narrative, the fuck you think is going to happen?

>Falling for Sam's kikery
His shitty forced memes have gone on long enough. The sooner he's forgotten the better, especially since he's put all his content behind a paywall.

Attached: 1522731719095.jpg (500x775, 29K)

he put a new one out today with roachfort.

He couldn't get away with it forever.

Dude has sacrificed a career and is by trade a comedian. He is putting his safety at risk by being publicly alt right and you want to sit there and kvetch because he has the audacity to ask for money for his content?

This is nigger behavior. Niggers act like this.

>responds in .5 seconds to every MDE on every board

get a new hobby dude, we all know you hate Sam

Nice spacing

Attached: 1520904477417.jpg (478x487, 94K)

shit, he's going to go on a real rampage

Hey Sam...uhh you wanna go to the park? It's a good day to go to the park, hope you don't ruin with your BAD attitude.

the man of the hour

Sam doesn't realize that we can amuse ourselves for free here and that only retarded bitches would ever send him a cent for his unfunny shit. Especially since he got outed for being loaded offa crypto.

Attached: 1522731799282.jpg (921x523, 150K)

It hasn't been taken down. Sam got a strike on one of his videos so he set them all (except 1) to private until it all blows over.

I'm not Sam but I am a standup comedian. You know it would be easier for more of us to stand up and say something if people who aren't supposedly white didn't try to act like niggers.

If you want good content and you want to wake more whites, then support people who are trying. I don't care who you support but arguing as if just the idea that someone is asking for support for their efforts is reason enough alone to not do so is some talmudic shit.

Who would try to talk whites out of supporting anyone pro-white? Who I wonder?

>wake more whites
Sam doesn't do jack for redpilling anyone. If that was his goal he wouldn't have paywalled his content in the first place, he'd be out on youtube. Who I wonder would try this reversal tactic? It much be true that the Jew cries out as he strikes you.

Attached: 1522731711099.jpg (1066x1207, 312K)

So where would you say your white dollars should go towards entertainment?

>says hes standup comedian
>hasnt said anything funny

GTFO LARPing FAGGOT

Mass murder, sam hyde.
They never caught him.

This is him.

Attached: 20180430_172914.jpg (1080x2019, 1020K)

>falls back on r*ddit spacing strawman
Get BTFO, nigger

>If that was his goal he wouldn't have paywalled his content in the first place
>hurr people should not be allowed to make a living
>hurr durr I want everything to be free forever

Neck yourself commie neet.

Not towards leechey e-celebs, that's for sure. That just encourages them to send their shills here to advertise and slide off productive threads.
Sam can make a living without spamming Jow Forums with his shit. He's loaded offa bitcoin anyway. That's like saying it should be ok for your email inbox to be flooded by spam and ad-blockers should be illegal.

Attached: 1522731781454.jpg (469x600, 94K)

They came after me last week, and I'm a nobody. This is a youtube holocaust.

>That's like saying it should be ok for your email inbox to be flooded by spam and ad-blockers should be illegal.

Literally no one forces you to pay or watch his content. This is the truest form of capitalism, you commie fuck. Your only power as a consumer is to buy or not buy the product being offered. There is absolutely nothing jewish about giving people the choice to buy or not buy your shit. Jewry is about forcing goyim to give you money. Sam never forced anyone to buy his shit.

I bet you also think Jordan Peterson selling a fucking rug was oppressing you somehow lmao. Commies are such snowflakes.

Attached: 1524972528848.jpg (253x293, 13K)

Cant use moms credit card to watch a 30 year old man do literally nothing?
What a shame.
>hes retarded because he has a paywall
>hes retarded because he has a subreddit
BTW, having a subreddit for fans isnt bad. Because where else do you put it?

The "muh reddit" retards are all divide and conquer shills and that's been proven many times already. The website does plenty of things right, that does not mean that individual communities within the website have the ability to be autistic as shit. For fuck's sake, Jow Forums has an entire board dedicated to a cartoon about ponies.

Every website has the ability to produce autism. But we also have the ability to work together towards a common goal. Example : The Great CNN Meme War.

>Sam never forced anyone to buy his shit.
Yeah but his shills constantly spam this site, and it's obvious they are shills because the threads get deleted most of the time.
>Defending rebbit
go back, he could just as easily setup his own website, but Sam's like a dog wiping his ass across the carpet of social media.

Attached: 1522731743911.jpg (1386x198, 47K)

Agreed.
But most of reddit is a highly censored shithole.

You too

Attached: 1519688030989.jpg (717x880, 186K)

I've been on Jow Forums for 11 years now

Plus I've never actually been on reddit for more than a question I had about a PC problem I had.

This unironically upset me.
Just a few years ago he was complaining he couldn't make rent or afford health insurance.
But SOMEHOW in two years after his show being canceled he can now afford a brand new Ford Raptor?

Like fuck right off.

Attached: 1467740656398.gif (160x160, 389K)

If only they knew how bad it really is.

Attached: nasim hryk.jpg (764x500, 220K)

Sam’s a good guy in my book, none of you pussy faggots have the sack to say the shit you type here in real life with your name and livelyhood attached to it.