Do women these days really expect you to lick their buttholes?

Do women these days really expect you to lick their buttholes?

Attached: TautPolishedAdder.webm (1280x720, 412K)

Yes its common courtesy, like anal sex

god I originally hope so

wish this was me

Attached: 4CAF8AE6-7754-4637-86B3-A54FBFEB7AB4.gif (330x220, 1.83M)

no? oregano basil

Attached: 1541658954247.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

I don't think it's expected like eating pussy is. And in my experience men have much more of an interest in it than women.

women don't actually like men to do that since it's a submissive act and makes them think less of you. they would rather you make them lick your butthole.

No, can't imagine it feels like anything. I like putting things in my butt though

is that your aw11 negro thats a weird color

how about putting a tongue in there?

It would probably feel a bit gross more than anything. The fun in other stuff up there is in the fullness

So you wouldn't mind if I put my dick up there raw? Hard to find a girl that actually enjoys anal.

Yeah I've no issue with that in a loving relationship. I'm on antidepressants so the other hole is pretty useless.

I bet you think girls hate recieving oral too.
You're delusional.

I honestly don't know why more guys don't like anal. The hole is much tighter. Their ass checks cushion your dick. It has a 'taboo' element to it, because its a hole that isnt meant for sex but you're totally fucking it anyway.

I fucked a girl's ass once but it was damn amazing, even with a condom. I only fuck her pussy to please her, not myself really.

>antidepressants
Yikes!

Attached: 1537811556164.jpg (236x272, 5K)

Most sadly refuse anal. You get hookers bug they use cheap rubber which brakes.

Do girls even get anything out of anal sex?
At least guys have a prostate to stimulate.

Girl just do things that make you feel happy, instead of taking drugs

they will enjoy it at the time but they will think less of you afterwards and see you as a dildo.

I don't know, but I imagine they get pleasure knowing they're really pleasing their guy or just knowing their hole is being stretched.

It's same as asking do guys get turned on when a girl rubs their thighs. There's nothing to simulate on your thighs, so why would that get anyone hard from that. The answer is that it's erotic of course.

>and see you as a dildo.
so..what's the problem with that? I WANT them to use me as a sex toy

Is this not r9k. Are we not a mess of depression and social issues.
Reserve the judgement
Sex is quite a mental thing for us. The vag doesn't have many nerve endings but with the right combination of factors many women can learn to cum from it anyway.
Anal is just a really hot idea even when it doesn't feel much in the way vaginal alone often does.

Anal plus clit stimulation - best

People who think like that are infuriating.

From what I've heard, most guys prefer vaginal because it's tight all over, and there's no prep needed.

>just do things that make you feel happy
>what is depression

>and there's no prep needed.
True, though I guess that comes down to how clean you want it. For me, long as they haven't taken a recent dump then it's all good. With lube it'll slide right in. Smell isn't really a problem when you're super horny, you just want to cum

They like it but it isnt mandatory. Only do it if you trust that shes clean. I was with a pro thot which meant she kept her body overly shaved and washed so the bad taste was not there

Idk I want to do it actually to try but my gf says its not fun for her :(

There's definitely as much prep needed from general intercourse as with anal provided she's used to it. If not more. You can't just batter into a vag either