Why is this allowed in 2018?

Why is this allowed in 2018?

Attached: newslady.webm (360x640, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6_cukH5h0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4262106/CCTV-video-shows-moment-man-shot-dead-cellphone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not?

Attached: mexigiggles.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

how do we stop this then?

Attached: priest.webm (640x640, 850K)

That was from 2017 I think

is she okay?

Attached: metraining1.webm (202x360, 736K)

She ded

Shooting blanks are a supposed stranger?
It's probably illegal

Someone was on /b/ last night.

Attached: kekworthy.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

my save date says august 2015
how time flies

Attached: 1440712390002.png (1043x885, 622K)

how new do you have to be not to recognise that

Attached: niggaguns.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

>2015
fuck

Attached: 1425922919255.jpg (316x202, 30K)

why did he just kill her instead of first raping her? this is waste of resources

this was from years ago. dude was gay and a diva and they fired him.

fully gruntled, he came back and killed the anchor lady

can confirm 2015 happened while on holiday, best day of shitposting from the pool

Attached: 1525106567410.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

Oh-no, not some roastie.

sheeeeeeeit

from 3 years ago

Attached: OP.png (430x364, 343K)

Can someone who knows about guns tell me why she didn't drop dead straight away? Did they even hit?

what the fuck

is that proper form

>9mm

Scariest thing ive seen in my life

The shooter was American. They can't hit without holo sight.

time flies when you're a faggot

it was a fake fuckin gun only logical explanation, that shit was a media sponsored false flag acting anyway.

Even blacks shouldn't relax

Allowed? It's NOT allowed, you fucking retard. In case you missed it, sometimes people do things that they're "not allowed" to do. And with that said, anyone who sees that video and decides to give up their right to defend themselves with the same tools is a cuck ass faggot bitch. Guns are available in every single country in the world, whether they're legal or not which guarantees that the bad people are going to get them whenever they want. So again, logically speaking, how does one see that video and rationalize themselves into giving away their means of defense?

Your doggo is low test!

Attached: high_test_doggo.webm (288x426, 1001K)

Kek what church is this? I’d love to take my wife’s son

It doesn't have anything to do with guns, it's about the human body. You've basically got to score a direct CNS hit to get someone to drop like that.

>i cant heal these people

Attached: c69f2c5262a50c617a3a0ba87893942d257fa30bb35907cdfd4a63de24816d34.png (296x217, 148K)

>tfw 9mm

how the fuck she keeps running like nothing hit her? is he a bad shooter or is it a false flag?

Small pistols don't kill immediately unless they headshot or pierce heart. You die later from blood loss or internal hemorrhage, organ failure or even some acute infection due to the bullet itself.

Because this isn't Hollywood and people don't fly around like rag dolls when you shoot them.

Attached: a1191cb1efd5635d3e90a159034f2e81.jpg (460x633, 48K)

jesus he lifted that thing with his back alone

Attached: 1523858372264.jpg (500x500, 29K)

He's spraying. Probably shots just hit non vital spots so adrenaline kept her running until he finally hit something fatal by random chance.

Firearms in general don't kill immediately unless you score a direct CNS hit. Even then, the person may not be dead right away.

she didnt even look like she got shot, ive seen like 5000 videos of people getting shot during fights or for no reason and they dont start running away after 3 hits, especially a girl

>le DURR dis aint hollywood argument

where is the pic of her after shots?

Attached: 1494581312920.png (600x580, 360K)

how fucked up is it that that was also my reaction

>just keeps running
>not a single drop of blood

Attached: Untitled.png (364x229, 107K)

Why don't you post the stats from the FBI analysis for the testing of various pistol rounds? And I'm not talking about the one where they used FMJ 9mm and hollow points for all the others because they didn't want 9mm to look successful. When doing a proper test, the 9mm, .40 and .45 differences are minor.

jealous? backlet

Yes thanks for pretty much repeating what I said. The brain is the head of the cns.
>Even then, the person may not be dead right away
>inb4 guy shot himself in the head and survived
Exceptions yada yada

Waawaa, it must be fake if it's not like a Hollywood movie or a computer game.

If you ever needed proof this place is full of retards, threads about this incident are all the proof you need both in 2015 and today.

Lol you don't

>5000 vids
Here have another
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6_cukH5h0

Have you ever shot anyone faggot? Ever shot AT anyone? Ever pointed a weapon at anyone? You asked a question and I assume wanted an answer, and I happen to have some professional level experience with the subject matter. Did you want to be an uninformed, snotty little bitch boy with no real world experience? Or did you want to sit your stupid ass down and listen to a grown up for a few minutes?

Attached: cute.png (375x360, 65K)

What are you expecting to happen?
Her to explode in a cloud of blood like in your animes?

What a cute little Armenian girl.

Might have been a hard tipped bullet (forget what they are called). Police and people who actually kill stuff use soft bullets for the "stopping power" as the bullet transfers all the force into the target as it disintegrates on impact. Harder bullets are likely to pass right through the individual if they don't hit any bones. When this happens it might not feel like much more than a very sharp and forceful prick. Tough I am just guessing as to what it would feel like as I have never been shot myself.

C U R R E N T Y E A R

Please tell me those are fake cross fit weights

Attached: 1346080264729.gif (254x172, 2M)

I work in an ER and on a trauma surgery floor in a Level II trauma center. Are you just playing or do you have some kind of adult level knowledge to share? Your statement was overly simplified and left out the possibility of a hit on THE REST OF THE CNS.

9mm is a joke, man
it is horrible at making someone *drop dead*
unless you have a very good aim

you lackin?

I dunno man having never shot anyone but I've seen another webm on here with a botched car jacking and the guy unloads a 9mm at point blank, badguy just runs off

Attached: girllifting.webm (640x640, 941K)

Wow, I love how I come in here with professional experience in a profession of arms AND professional experience in gun shot wound healthcare and attempt to answer questions and clarify statements

9mm is fast as, man. It won't drop somebody but will defenitely go far into them.

Those are fucking blanks you illiterate morons, nothing to do with 9mm stopping power or burger shooting skills.

>vid related
i remember my sides entering orbit when i first saw this

Is a 9mm kinda like a .22 then? Just with a bigger diameter round?

It isn't 'allowed'. Attempted murder is still illegal.

This nigger gave him self a Bj. I'm sure most men would so the same if they could

My YouTube expert has determined it is staged, pic related. Nothing personnel kid.

Attached: 2018-05-01_p544.jpg (646x127, 23K)

Proof?

>t. antigun cuck detected

Murder is already illegal you stupid cunt
criminals dont follow laws

I want to bury my face between her ass cheeks

guys cloths litterally change during the "shoot"

I was shitting bricks watching that. Scariest webm on 4chans

hnnnnnng
giv stronk gf

she died you moronic slav newfag

Attached: snakes.webm (480x270, 2.58M)

Horrible pull on the trigger. Did he even hit her? And he's unloading so fast with such a bad grip he can't even aim the second shot correctly, I bet she's ok. Am I right?

>2006 was 12 years ago
Just end it all lads

Attached: 1509767463418.jpg (320x278, 45K)

Actually, when that guy did his shooting he did live updates on Twitter (all of the videos from his rampage were on there). But because he got flagged pretty quick we lost it. Now days all the social media sites are on the look out for live murders so we don't actually get the opportunity to see anything live anymore.

reminds me of a quote, something like this
>the positive sensation of getting my dick sucked would be vastly outweighed by the negative sensation of having a fucking dick in my mouth.

here

Attached: Adam Ward flase flag.jpg (640x610, 64K)

man i hate all abrahamic religions and anyone that follows them, you're all dead to me

Attached: busline.webm (1280x644, 1.96M)

>the rest of the cns
>muh you didn't use medical terms while explaining shit in Jow Forums
Quit your job immediately and stop replying to me you retarded larping nuflag. Like I said, only headshots (aka brain) and direct heart punctures can instakill when there's pistols involved. Stfu now.

Have another
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4262106/CCTV-video-shows-moment-man-shot-dead-cellphone.html

The funs just starting

Last time I checked it wasn't legal for niggers to shoot white female reporter anywhere in the world, but maybe some law changed somewhere and you would like to enlighten us?

>how does phone camera exposure work

yes everything that happens is fake

wasn't that shooting done in 2016? Pretty sure she died, the camera guy died and the gunman(a nigger) killed himself.

Attached: IDFGM.webm (404x720, 1.86M)

fuck!
Is that a bus of peace or an accident?

Attached: nig dance.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

>schooled by Carolyn Van Hosen
I will never recover from this.

Attached: applause.jpg (1047x535, 47K)

yeah but its still allowed in 2018 you retarded shit

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>all women just walk away like nothing
Klassisch.

Attached: tk.png (303x329, 161K)

Attached: IDFGM1.webm (404x720, 1.66M)

9mm will kill. If you do body shots with hollow point, good chance you aren't going to make it. That range, of he did hit, she's did, but he's has a horrible grip and horrible trigger control, it's easily his first time shooting or he has very little experience. Notice how much the gun moves to the right after he shoots and he can barely get it back on aim? Being that close though, it he got a body shot with just copper full metal jacket (standard) it's about 50/50 depending on how many times and where he hit her, but he may have gotten on or two shots in her at best. My money is on she's survived, but don't know, someone needs to post the story.

.22 won't kill unless you go up close to the head so it can go in and bounce around the head.

>aus flag on the bucket hat
what the shit?