Have you ever met a woman that was more intelligent than you?

Have you ever met a woman that was more intelligent than you?

Attached: 1544280752588.jpg (800x1152, 222K)

Yep. It took a long time but once I got into my PhD program they started falling out of the woodwork. Shockingly intelligent, some of them.

I think a couple of girls in my elementary and middle school classes were more intelligent than me.

nope, any other useless questions?

Attached: 1513749281558.jpg (600x600, 18K)

yea my brother's soon to be wife.

Book smart? I don't think so.

Street smart? Never

Attached: 6D159812-5617-42E5-8E89-8A32B5DCA2E2.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

>have you ever met a woman

no

Plenty because i'm a dumb fuck

Maybe one, but she was ugly and still made bad choices in her life.

Yeah she hated my guts.Would often bully me.

most women I've met have been more successful than me but I don't think that's because of brainpower as much as it is agreeableness, social support, and the focus of women.

it has been demonstrated that there is a different bell curve for men than women, and thus there are more idiots and geniuses in the male sex demographic but women are smarter on average.

I suppose it depends on your self-esteem and on your worldviews. I personally think there are a lot of men with extraordinary cognitive capabilities that have been squandered because of their backgrounds and subsequent opportunities.

No. That's why I dislike and avoid other females. They all end up hating me eventually because I mirror their inadequacies back at them.

Not really honestly. Not even trying to joke I just don't think I have. It's kind of weird thinking about it.

>I personally think there are a lot of men with extraordinary cognitive capabilities that have been squandered because of their backgrounds and subsequent opportunities.
I know a few myself.

Women are less competitive than men, on average, and while agreeableness and such matters, to succeed you also have to be extremely competitive. Very few women have that in them.

>to succeed you also have to be extremely competitive
Maybe on the very high end of career fields. Statistics held at the moment state that women are attending higher ed more, graduating more (and with better grades), filling more salaried job positions and in the younger age brackets they are actually earning more money than their male peers on average.

That sounds like decent success to me.

Attached: highered.png (234x549, 12K)

Yeah, of course it's decent. I don't want to negate that women do well for themselves.
But women tend to peak much earlier than men. Their careers peak at around 30, men's careers peak at around 45.
This has a lot to do with the "not as competitive" part, but also simply because, intuitively, women have children and children take time.

Yes, my sister is a genius, went to Princeton and is now at Harvard law school. Me, I'm just average.

hey, at least you've outsmarted all of them by putting them off to ever having sex with you, so that's a plus.

No, I don't think so... I'm sure they're actually in high tier universities and actually getting shit done in regards to their life. Which implies the intelligently successful ones would want absolutely nothing to do with me.

Yes, I have known several. But were they wise? No. At least no more wise than me. I'm talking about life choices such as marrying bad men instead of me.

Quite a few.

Most people in general are smarter than me so about half of those people are going to have vaginas.

I used to be friends with the girl who ended up being the valedictorian of my high school. She was always nice to me.

Quit lying. Harvard law only admits jews, liberal minorities, and the children of politicians/business leaders.

lol it's really actually terrible. You know how they admit 30% white people? well like 27% of those people are jewish lmao.

No, but I'm a genetic freak with a 140+ IQ so I rarely meet anyone whom'st more intelligent than I.

Yea definitely

I mean intelligence is hard to quantify but there's definitely some in my life who are objectively way more intelligent than me

I'm generally pretty retarded though so it's no wonder

>Have you ever met a woman that was more intelligent than you?
yup, used to tutor me in Calculus years ago.
most hardworking person I know is a woman too.

I'm pretty dumb so probably

No, not yet, but I know there are. I want to meet one.

Yup. Got involved with certain subculture, found non-npc women, who are actually enjoyable to talk to. They're not even highly educated, just generally not dumb fleshbags like 90% of their gender.

I've only ever met people at a church, shifty low wage jobs, and one high school, and I have strong evidence that I was the smartest person in my class.

I think there is a reasonable chance I've never met anyone smarter than me

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 18K)

What inadequacies do you notice?

For sure. There's a few I know that are smarter than me. I'm a dumbfuck.

Yes my ex. Though she was so mentally ill that oh compensated it for good

Yes, several throughout school. I was in all of the smart boy programs and classes from elementary up through HS. I'd say I was upper-middle in those classes, and while they were overall heavily male the smartest were almost always girls. Dunno why. Doesn't really bother me.

Attached: 1429901213600-1.jpg (446x700, 43K)

who is this girl? her face is so pretty

No, they're women.

That's Natalie Portman, dummy.

>tfw no questionably aged Natalie Portman gf

Only one, but she thought I was more intelligent than her, so I was never quite sure how to judge a situation like that.

I had one gf that was borderline genius but loved to take it up the ass so i didn't respect her, she was probably on the autism spectrum.
Current gf is a PhD candidate but is a mental trainwreck and likes to call my daddy during sex so i don't respect her either.

Yup, 3 fembots on top of that.

There are plenty of intelligent and knowledgeable women in my workforce, some are much smarter than me (I'm a brainlet though). In fact, the female to male ratio is like 70-30% there.

Every man is more intelligent than every woman.

Women are only "book" smart, which is fake knowledge because they would die without a man protecting them.

Attached: 1540771497574.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Yes, indeed I would say that too many. Maybe not that many at high school but a lot of them in college. I used to consider myself an intelligent guy but not anymore.

Yes. I have met a lot of women and men smarter than me. Especially when I was really into science fairs.

I have not.

I've met girls who were more knowledgeable in specific subjects/areas obviously, but pure intellect? Again, never have.

Yeah, as soon as I went too uni. The thing is that they're not only a bit more intelligent than me but more importantly are a lot less lazy. I envy them.

I don't think so. I go to a prestigious school and honestly the women I meet don't seem any more intellectually capable than most women I've met. They are just a little more industrious.

Seconded.
I may be relatively well read, but I'm still fucked in the head.

>Have you ever met a woman that was more intelligent than you?
Yes, only once tho, it happened in /sci/, a girl that used to troll there was exceptionally smart, an outlier, everybody was so rustled haha.

agreeableness is not a trait valued in corporate America.

Harvard Law is more than 30% white people.
t. nigger who was rejected from Harvard law

>nigger
>rejected from Harvard law
Impossible. Are you a halfnigger?

its really not. I had a 99th percentile lsat and was waitlisted then rejected. Affirmative action is a boost but not nearly as large as mediocre white people tell themselves

literally this

intelligence in women is an impossibility

I used to think so while I was younger, seeing them get into college and getting relationships so easily, then I figured out they're just pussy privileged.

Literally all of them. Also I want qt Natalie gf plz.

This. It's the same thing with white guys.

It's the same with 90% of the population, race baiting tard-monger.

Underrated post
orgasms original

no, but i havent met a smarter man either, that being said, women are way behind.
t. genius

Yes
My sister
Don't know how to feel about it

You're confusing the rate of acceptance with the rate of completion

(((white people))) are not as hwite as you think they are, goy

No, but there was one woman who impressed me when I was 18, but she was a few decades older and a university professor.
She was talking about her genetics course getting too political and she can't talk about certain topics to her undergraduate class, even though it was standard stuff, just a few years prior. As in she was getting pressured from the university to drop some topics.

This was 3 years ago.

I've never met someone my age smarter than me though. I used to help a friend out with homework, he then went to Oxford.
I know people more intelligent than me exist, I've just never met them. I was smarter than most adults when I was about 13.

Women tend to be good talkers, also have the capacity to be very good at manipulation. We've just evolved differently so there's less hyper intelligent women.

Several.

But their emotions and biological urges always seem to win out, unfortunately.

depends on how big of a brainlet you are

most of them. i'm stupid.

ill sound like an egotistical fag but ive only ever met one person that seriously made me fell like i was talking to someone that was sharper than me

shes also the only girl i think i ever loved ;_;

Attached: 1531964130395.png (596x698, 390K)

Yeah, I'm pretty stupid. They all stay away from me since they're smart enough to recognize I'm worthless.

sure, all the time

never spoke to a girl smarter than me, but one that was about the same level of intelligence as me. wanted to marry her instantly but she had a boyfriend. she made me laugh a lot too. funny, smart and attractive.
the unicorn.

Attached: 1534533286618.jpg (645x773, 82K)