My wonderful imouto Karen

My wonderful imouto Karen

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-080937_Chrome.jpg (1028x1883, 390K)

Is this the end of cute imouto stories?

I don't know user. /a/ doesnt allow it, spammers on Jow Forums crush the threads, I don't want to post cute stories and comfy content on /b/.

I've seen this being spammed here and there but what the fuck is it about?

Pure love for an imouto

Attached: 1543854040842174568220150260372.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Basically user and his imouto live together in an apartment and she is a brocon. user started by talking about her and was in denial about him loving her and her loving him because they act like a married couple minus lewd things. Well eventually the imouto took incentive and kissed him and they started hetting closer. No sex stuff though. Really just comfy and cute posts and stories.

This is a pasta please no ban r9k

user do you have all the notes I've posted saved?

I'll give you one user for sticking with me

So she has an extreme phobia for insects so I get a call one time at work and she is freaking out and panicking. I get a bit scared because I think something bad happened like Tomato died or she got in a wreck. She tells me she saw a centipede in the kitchen and she trapped it under a bowl. I tell her to just squish it and she freaks out screaming at me that it might bite her and she wants me to kill it. So a few hours later I go home and its a tiny fucking centipede so I pick it up with a piece of paper and put it outside. The rest of the night she was paranoid that it would get back in so she went to the store and bought traps to put on the porch for it.

Only a few
I could check through the archives though

Attached: 15436974856105005159873691756079.jpg (2560x1440, 984K)

I might laminate some of them but I'm afraid of damging the ink or paper

fuck you /a/ get off my board

Fun isnt allowed on /a/ anymore user.

You'll face criticism wherever you go, whatever you do, whenever you do it, just stick to a board.

This is just like, you know, life itself.

fun was never allowed here, it's the depression board

ah I can relate. I scream like a little girl whenever I see a bug. I find that vacuums are effective because I can get rid of it without any direct contact.

R9k is the greentext and originality board. I'd take OP's cute stuff over endless "I hate women, I hate normies, I want sex, etc" any day.

True

I stomped a cockroach once and she screamed

Thanks user

Cute is a universal good

so it's come to this eh Chris :(

What's the game plan with Karen? Is your comfy life going to change or are you just gonna keep being comfy while escalating physical intimacy?

Unfortunately user. This is just a temporary retreat not a surrender.

Its escalating a bit but I don't think either of us really know where to go from here. I'm comfy with letting her take the lead but at the same time I find myself being bold in some instances to her surprise.

Well if you love and trust each other you should be fine, you could even talk about it if you want.
Is she happy to finally get the feelings she's been holding in off her chest?

She has been elated lately. Its been quite nice.

Don't give up posting, Chris
Jow Forums seems like a great place for Karen stories

Attached: 1543181951743.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

>you could even talk about it if you want
Good solution. Actually talk about it instead of trying to use your crystal ball.

>mfw /a/ was right and imouto-san was really holding herself
I wonder how many more couldn't get their feelings straight.

Well, a lack of fear of insects is one of my few qualifications as a brother. That being said, hardly useful since my sister has no fear of them, either.

Its only been a week since things have changed. We are taking our time but alot of more intimate, at least by our standards, interactions are beginning to go on.

You still, there, Chris

Attached: 1543274131117.jpg (2560x1440, 702K)

Yeah user of course.

She has started doting on me alot more. Its been pretty nice to be honest but I don't want her overdoing herself.

What do you consider "overdoing"?
Also, tell Karen about that, not us.

Ohh I do. I tell her things all the time. As far as overdoing when I get home she already has my night cloths layed out in the bathroom for me to shower, she wants to feed me and keep me from doing any chores in the house.

"You work hard so I should keep the house nice and help you relax"

I told her I want to help her but she is stubborn when she wants to be.

So we're here now, huh? Chris, don't get too discouraged by all this board bullshit. There's still plenty of anons who are rooting for you and like hearing your stories.

Thanks user. I appreciate it. One day I shall rise again.

It'd be nice if we could get semiregular threads going for family stories. More cute than lewd. I like hearing about happy anons, even though I don't have much to share myself.

That sounds ultra comfy

So you gonna do anything tonight?

I plan on giving her a massage. She slept wierd last night and she said her legs are sore.

Make her get into something short and massage the upper middle thigh my brother
t. Rel/a/tionship counsler back from my 5 day global ban

She wants more, She BEGS for more. Have you ever considered giving her the D?

Are you that user with the really specific descriptions on how to initiate a sexual intercourse?

Yes, I have and will continue to help my brother Chris in his endeavors to make his sister the happiest she can be.

godspeed, please proceed.

I plan on it user. Thighs are justice and hers are nice and well made. Not too skinny not too fat just right. If I had to benchmark it hers are like pic related

Attached: AngelicExaltedAmmonite-size_restricted.gif (500x282, 1.3M)

I'm glad you have returned user.

Not in the past but as time goes on we will see how things develop lets just put it that way.

I see you are a man of fine tastes user. Your imouto probably knows you like thighs and has made it a priority to maintain hers to your liking.

Attached: 1542771228528.png (680x378, 389K)

Does she wear stockings and leggings alot? Does she wear skirts?

If not, buy her one.
If you're noticing this example, I might inquire.
How masochist are you, chris-kun?

She may have overheard me talking a few years back about how nice some character's thighs are.

After I made the comment she started wearing stockings more and knee high socks with skirts. She always has liked skirts more than pants.

I cant say I'm a masochist. I enjoy softcore things.

How can one man be so lucky?

>she started wearing stockings more and knee high socks with skirts

H O T

Does she ever take them off slowly in front of you?

She takes great pride in how well she takes care of her figure and skin. She is small but not emo unattractive small. Like a well curved small.

Yes and she always comments on how I stare at her when she does.

I don't know. In my case, everytime things are getting better they just crumble like they've never existed in first place.

The loli god might really hate me... Or really love me and don't wanna see me go to jail.

Attached: Bobby's_World_Promotional_Poster,_Blue.gif (411x242, 40K)

She wants you to see. She likes your gaze on her. It probably boosts her self esteem that you find her body appealing

>she always comments on how I stare at her when she does
The fact that she was clearly aware of the effect it was having on you AND kept doing it really should have tipped you off sooner, bro.

Don't play with 3d lolis, user. That shit will ruin both of your lives.

You should massage her butt once you are done with her thighs. Not that she would object or anything but tell her its good to get the muscles at the top which is true.

I figured that. She does it to tease me

I might do that. She normally lets me massage her anywhere and has never really objected to any specific place but on the otherhand I normaly avoided those places because I didnt want to make it wierd. But now I think it might be okay.

user above me is dumb. Get her to take her shirt off,leave bra on, and lay face down on your futon. Massage her lower back and then without saying anything unhook her bra yourself and just continue like nothing happened my brother.

She doesnt wear a bra at home.

Ohh my lord......

When I message her back normally she lays down and lifts the back of her shirt up. She normally wears one of my shirts so she can lift it all the way easily.

Kick it up a notch then my brother, use massage oil and when you do her back be sure to get the side boob a little, but not too much.

How lewd one imouto can get? Nah, jokes, that's pretty common among women, actually.
Do you use any technique? Oil?
kinishinai, user-kun. A thousand km saved me from commiting crimes (I wouldn't though, but it's bad having this kind of willing and assertive munchkin nearby).

Anons stop you are going to make him lose his shit and attack his imouto in a fit of lust. I want their first time to be pure.

How can one first time be pure?

I'm worried that he's so dense, he's going to start attracting extraneous love interests. He needs to get enough progress on the imouto route before he accidentally finds himself in the middle of a harem romcom where he has to take time away from his little sister to spend it with worse girls.

I may go for her inner thigh this time and do her butt

I normally wait until she has taken a shower and while her skin is still hot I do it. I normally go soft at first then do deep tissue then back to soft and repeat.

Tags: Vanilla, Handholding

I think you're going to have to greentext your story now.

He's getting less and less dense, maybe he's already on ichika's density now.

Attached: Density CHART.jpg (388x2614, 235K)

If I get to excited I might excuse myself after and take care of it. If she starts breathing hard and moaning I will resist it as much as possible because the message is about her not me.

No I wouldnt do that to her

You're missing leglock and heart pupils

>Chris excuses himself with a pained look on his face
>Karen curious decides to go see what he is doing
>catches him masterbating
>decides to help him out
>Chris gets a blowjob
>Karen lets him finish in her throat and swallows

>If she starts breathing hard and moaning
Does she do it? If the answer is yes, HOW COULD YOU'VE NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE?
Whenever I massage people, I try to undo the lumps near the clavicles and shoulders. Massaging muscles would be helpful only to undo some kind of stress, fatigue or pain cause by exercise.
I'm Fine FBI-kun.

I just want to know if it's as bad as you're making it sound. I bet she's like 14-16 and not an actual loli.

I goto the bathroom and lock the door she won't do anything

She usually made closed mouth noises when I would do a sensitive area but she has been more vocal lately so she might just to tease me.

If you goto the bathroom right after she is going to know for sure that you see her that way. Hell she is probably planning to moan just to get your reaction.

>not knowing the spoon trick to unlocking bathroom doors

>she has been more vocal lately so she might just to tease me
She truly is. Moaning, even in sex, is usually used to tease the male counterpart after all.

Have you guys watched any Christmas movies yet?

Maybe. She would do something like that

Thats nice to know

We watched Jingle All the Way wednesday because it was cold so we snuggled and drank hot cocoa. She wears a santa hat when we watch christmas movies.

>jingle all the way
I know alot of people shit on it but it is one of my favorite christmas movies.

I thought Sinbad was great in it.

Tonight we are watching the CGI Christmas Carol depending on how erotic this message gets. She already said she is making beef stew for dinner.

Consent age in my country is 14, I wouldn't care if that was the case.
I'm impressed imouto-san has not put any kind of aphrodisiacs in your food yet.

Then you clearly don't have to worry about the FBI and you should just greentext it already.

She said it would be done when I get home. She makes it really good. The meat is never tough its always super tender and the flavor is fully bled into the broth. The carrots are always really tender with a slight bit of crunch left and the red potatoes always absorb the broth well. Its just fucking good on a cold day.

Damn user you're making me hungry. And unfortunately I dont have an Imoufu to cook for me.

Have you guys made out yet? I know you've kissed but was any of them consecutive?

We did last night but it didnt evolve past anything. It was maybe a minute or two

I'm about to be home. I may be gone for awhile but I'll check back in before bed if the thread is still up. If not I'll probably make another thread later in the week around noon sometime.

Good luck Chris

These past 2-3 weeks chris has always worked saturday and even some sundays, is this common in murrica?
Godspeed. Try massaging her childbearing hips as well.

It depends on your job. Chris I think has an IT job of some sort so maybe that is his rotation.

Taking bets on how far he is gonna get.

I'm saying she might cum from her oniichan massaging her inner thigh and butt

>Chris I think has an IT job of some sort
He's also mentioned being a supervisor and, I think, having some sort of big project recently. Both of those are good reasons to work over the weekend before the rest of the company comes in monday morning.

Thats true he probably makes a good amount of overtime doing it.

My bet she'll rape him before he gets the will to do something with her.

She'll roll over during the massage to flash him. He'll get flustered and lock himself in the bathroom. She'll break in and suck his dick.