Circumcision doesn't go far enough

Circumcision doesn't go far enough.

Attached: 1540613905962.png (727x560, 158K)

Try chopping your dick off

The world would be a much better place if men didn't have them.

I agree, women need to have their vaginas clogged with cement or ideally just chop off the head of those thotties

Nice bait OP. Are all modern people decended from shitskins as well?

The OP is probably what 84% of what all women think and it is good that they are being honest people of how they feel

as if i don't have to read "kill all women" 50 times a day on this board

Dude lmao like, what if we just cut their dicks off. They dont need it

Well that's what women think.
If media is anything to look at, women pretend to have a high and mighty attitude when they are as, if not worse than men in circumstances. Worst thing is women having the courts side with them. if you are female you can easily ruin a man's life forever in a blink of an eye.
You can take as much as possible and demand high alimony for your fucking nail and hair salons
Don't forget that.
Don't forget that men are viewed as disposable while your gender isn't.

Why not just have women pick the top 5% of men from each generation to use as breeders who go around full time pleasuring women and impregnating them as needed. Then chemically castrate the other 95% of men and condition them to be worker bees

This kind of ignores the obvious human element.
Nobody would want to be made a second class citizen due to their birth and then milked for easy labor while someone else benefits from their labor, especially if you are talking about over 40% of a population who would likely not be happy with their life situation.
Aside from this just being unethical and stupid to begin with, what makes you think it'd even be functional?

People barely care about High male suicide rates.
Men can literally die in droves and nobody would care for more than a month. Then they would just start artificial insemination and just go through with the plan by just psychologically torturing the 95% of males to the point they are literally just drones

>Aside from this just being unethical and stupid to begin with, what makes you think it'd even be functional?
Basically the fact that its just a more exaggerated version of what we already have. Woman make up the majority of consumer spending and government benefit expenditure while generating much less labor and goods and paying lower taxes. Men are holding society up while it hates them and only the ones that have families arent getting screwed completely.Basically im just advocating for taking what we already have and making it more efficient. And the biggest difference is the mental and chemical conditioning of the lower order men so that they will be content and sedated - ideally it would start at an earlier age and they wont even feel lile theyre being screwed.

Ideally at birth.

dude what

I'm saying I come here everyday and not a day goes by that I don't read "kill all women" at least a few times. Get the fuck out of here with your derailment. I don't give a fuck you're just trying to make your original post look as ambiguous as possible now

men have the right to not have their penises cut off

They won't miss them if it's done when they're an infant.

The world would also be a much better place if women didn't have clitorises.

...that misses the point
would you even want a world without dicks? and how would we make babies?

I had my foreskin chopped off as an infant, and I miss it, retard.

>how would we make babies?
Just kill all women and replace them with artificial wombs.

Attached: femalegenocide.png (500x701, 304K)

I'm sorry you've been hurt, femanon.
I wish I could make it better.

As a man, I will say that I'd rather kill all men then kill all women

Found the white knight beta slave

Attached: wageslavewhiteknight.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

No dude, not a white knight. I don't want a world without women or men.
But if i HAD to pick, yea I'm not living in a faggot world, gtfo

>woman discussing a practice her gender took no part in shaping or enforcing
>a practice in a field her gender took no part in shaping or growing
>in a culture her gender took no part in shaping and growing
>in a country her gender took no part in shaping or growing

How can women do this us vs. them gender wars bullshit when they have nothing at all to bring to the table? Dont you see how goofy that is? Sage.

How is a world entirely populated with cunts any better?

Attached: survivorpatriarchy.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

You're retarded, weakling. You think that castration would stop men from being angry at what how awful women are? Having no balls doesn't stop you from raging, just your tiny useless woman arms do. You'd literally have to chop men's arms off and that might not be enough even, you're pretty inferior.

men could just be aborted