>They have a kid at 19 and another one at 21
>The Arab constantly mistreats her
>He moved to some country in Middle East dumped her and the kids
>Girl now told me she regretted not sticking with me
>Said she would been so much happier
>mfw she actually hates her kids
It's so sad.

Attached: images.jpg (303x166, 4K)

It's her fault, not yours. Let her live and suffer with her terrible decisions while you pursue your dreams.

There, there, user. Roads not taken. Don't cry.

Attached: 1524796639078.gif (192x224, 37K)

cut her off completely, you don't want that around you because she WILL USE YOU

>BETA ORBITOR

Bet you take her back and she still fucks the ex whenever he bothers to show up.

Attached: afghani-60703_640.jpg (640x426, 72K)

Coalburner pays the toll

>>Girl now told me she regretted not sticking with me
>>Said she would been so much happier

She is preying on you man, don't fall for it.
Tell her you aren't interested in raising another's man kids.

Everyone can have shitty parents, but the sad reality is mix raced kids have a much higher likelihood of being resented. The mud people world we're moving into is grim on many levels and I fear it is already too late

Many such cases Khattab, many.
There's enough people you don't have to pick up somebody else's mess, let her burn.

Attached: 1522300204544.jpg (628x450, 64K)

>Flag
I'm assuming she's a cute blonde. What do white women see in non-white men? Specially Swedish great blonde genes. In my country people die for both white women or men. In yours it's the opposite. What is it with people being attracted to minorities?

So much this do not be her emotional dumping ground it sounds mean but in the end it's the only way to heal. If you keep ripping that scab off it's going to get infected and scar. Find a woman like her but not used up. Plenty of fish in the sea mate sorry for your loss though fucking not fun competed with shitskins that go into puberty at age 10. I had kids in my elementary school with light mustaches no joke. They're not human they're demons and woman has always been susceptible to them.

bigg dicc

For some of them I think its the act of proving they're not racist

Makes me wonder what "the serpent" really was that lured Eve away from Virgin Adam.

I'd say this is fanfic shitpost tier but your flag really makes me think otherwise

The master redpill is realising the serpent was nothing but her own nature

Dodged a bullet bro, don't worry, there are many such cases in these tuff times, plenty of more fish in the sea.
Remember to ostracize all parties involved

They see brown people as exotic. Especiallly Greeks and Italians.

when you grow up on steak every night of the week you sometimes crave kebab. The trick is to realize that kebab is dogmeat that will end up killing you

Don't go back to her,man. Be a fucking man and walk away from that shit. Stay away from her hurting single mother ass.

Tell her and her quadroon sandniglet offspring to follow him back to Burqaland. Problem solved.

Put them up for adoption mebbe?

>Arab
Sure. Somali Arab or Afghan Arab?

Everyone in here has been spot on. You don't seem like the kind of guy who can help her and not be used by her. Get some more years and experience on you and hopefully you can become that man with his own kids.

don't worry user soon we will rise

Attached: kill all normalfags.png (416x121, 9K)

she made her bed and now she lies in it. You missed a bullet, move on.

Kek, and your girls are rayciss as fuck. The only based canadian i met was a brasilian immigrant, she even taught me what was alabama windchime.

the other brazilians i met wanted to burn blacks and have a colonial regime in Brazil.

Should've been less of a beta and nailed her down when you had the chance

why do you even talk to her after that you cuck, wtf is wrong with you. she is to be shunned by everyone, she chose this now she dies alone with no friends or family. Frankly you should take away her kids, shave her hair off and put her on a remote island for the rest of her life where she is not allowed to leave

Attached: BsYXKTxIgAA4TxA.jpg (599x494, 46K)

Take her back user, impregnate the kids.
If she complains tell her you’ve become a Muslim and shes a racist and you’ll smash her head with a rock if she reports you.

Attached: 7B286512-30F0-40F8-BA2B-1D2EA98AA21C.jpg (546x366, 58K)

is it too late to give them the kitten treatment??????

the key is that they hate themselves. they see themselves as 'boring' and bland, and they are taught to publically renounce, condemn and spit on their heritage whenever they are prompted to. it's a pathology. it works on women more effectively because women are more social than men, and therefore more concerned with social signalling and less in touch with their subconscious observations. they can't see through this bullshit.

As could see a blonde Italian with the green eyes...?exotic or not?

Attached: FB_IMG_15035035081868863.jpg (480x480, 162K)

She is a traitor so nothing was lost, traitors are like dead people, they just don´t count as our kind.

This. You can marry the daughter legally in Sweden as a Muslim. So you wouldn't technically be taking care of another mans kids, you would be taking care of your new young bride.

BURN

This, don't fall for it.

hell, sometimes that kebab isn't even dogmeat but ground up 14 year old british girl meat like the paki rape gang did in the UK

THE

COAL

This seems like a demoralization jew. White women are not susceptible to shit skins, there’s maybe a small minority who fuck blacks but that’s basically it. Also poo in Loos have moustaches at age 9 not because they’re developing faster, they’re just haired

user, I understand your feelings but you got to move on. It was her choice, she's paying for it.
Just say it with me, dude: "good riddance".

Attached: rorschach_by_nilesna-db7djc5.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Correct answer

If yourself respects you, you abandon her.