Why do so many Irish guys go after black chicks ?

Like its a trend i have been seeing that the most Irish Micks go after Negresses and not even the light skinned ones just the darkest ones possible

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

because the older generation of Irish unironically associate with niggers because of MUH EVIL ANGLO

We have seen it in america
First the white guys go with the black girls
Then the white girls go with the black men.
Then no more white men and girls.

Both niggers

similar IQ's

They have hot bodies
They like to fuck
They like white guys
Not a mystery

Quite a few Norwegian guys going for black women too. Seeing it more and more, at least in Oslo.

People keep complainting about white women going for other races, but white guys really are the worst.. Every other couple I see is white male/asian female, and then comes all the other combinations. As for women it's usually a few with black guys, the rest stick to whites.

Truthfully i really don't see that many White girls with Black guys parings(I do see them and acknowledge such parings exist but there not a majority)
White guy(Mostly Irish and some Italians guys) and Black girls seem to be the majority though

they're the same race

Have you never wondered where the black irish came from?

God I hate you people. You do realize once you are done with us the black/brown masses will devour you next?

TPBP

>Israel

Pottery

That literally isn't true tho. Look at any popular dating website and/or app, and you'll see that mixed race couples, especially white+black are disproportionately low compared to same race couples. Guess who shills for black dudes fucking white girls? Cucks, soibois, and JEWS like yourself.

Attached: 1524595463862.png (600x600, 88K)

It goes back to solomon's jungle fever tastes

Attached: 721521.jpg (700x912, 243K)

They will do exactly as we say. That is why we replace you with them.
You sit on your ass all day and drink beer while they do as allah says. We are allah.

Look at the white birthrates. Look and cry.

They leveled out with non-whites last year. You fantasize about non-whites fucking your wife and white people's wives because you are low test cuck. It's pathetic. The fact that you enjoy thinking about it says loads about your character, rather, the lack thereof.

Attached: 1521510120633.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Thats nigress will breed a dozen kids by just touching a dick.

Irish are literal white niggers.

Because ireland is living proof that whites are not superior.

every european is a white nigger