YOU WERE ACUSED OF RAPE

How do you prove to the court that you are infact a virgin?

Attached: staceys.jpg (300x269, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5837985/forklift-driver-took-own-life-false-rape-accusation/
thedenverchannel.com/newsy/how-one-naked-and-afraid-xl-survivalist-sabotaged-her-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I demonstrate to them my mastery of the dark arts

Attached: br94yeh0coo11.gif (660x780, 201K)

Sadly, I cannot prove my virginity, since I don't remember where I lost it.

>"your honor, im asexual"
i then dab on everyone in the court room

>I demonstrate to them my mastery of the dark arts
based and wizardpilled

I would run out to the fo-
whoops all the trees were cut down by (((Capitalists))) thanks now i have nowhere to hide and they got me

Have my lawyer press charges of false accusation since they have zero proofs I raped anyone.

even if you are acused people will believe her and your face will be posted everywere and liked to a rape

It doesn't work that way in the real world, outside of your cuck fantasies you dream up in your basement.

thesun.co.uk/news/5837985/forklift-driver-took-own-life-false-rape-accusation/

Literally happens all of the time.
Leave your basement for once in your life or do a simple google search, newfag

You sir are cringe and bluepilled
Based and redpilled

>hurr he raped me
>where and when
>durr well I dunno
>here's proofs I was nowhere near the place and time it supposedly happened
It must be a sad life to be too afraid to leave your basement.

They can literally ask anyone I know

I make no secret of my virginity, and in fact am proud of it.

You're an idiot.

>Girl has sex with you
>Goes home
>Rapes herself violently with broken sex toys
>Omg he raped me
>Your sperm is in her
>Lol 40 years
>Keeps the baby
>Get another 20 years for not paying child support in prison

The law is extremely one sided towards women.

This is the most retarded cuck fantasy scenario I have ever seen.

>not tattooing a meme on your cock and have the case thrown out because she can't describe what was unusual about your dick

drop my pants and show them my literal micropenis

>tfw got raped in highschool at some dumb party
>tfw guy got caught and charged
>tfw still never clean

I dont know any women since i never leave my room. So its a nigh impossible scenario.

>>tfw still never clean
So you wanted to keep his cum inside that much? Hawt!

It happens all the fucking time.
Girls will fish a condom out of the trash and knock themselves up.

They literally don't care about you.
They do things to make themselves feel better by and validate their feelings.
You could be trapped on an island with one firestarter dick and if she is mad at you, she will chuck your fire stick into the ocean to "get revenge" and kill you both.

You don't even have to do anything wrong.
Your only have to be perceived as having dinner something wrong.
Women are irrational and sociopathic animals.
thedenverchannel.com/newsy/how-one-naked-and-afraid-xl-survivalist-sabotaged-her-team

Just say youre a virgin. To them no one would be so low as to make that shit up

It would be impossible for me to rape anyone since I have never been alone with a girl who was not my sister. Unless I was accused of raping my sister, not sure how I would disprove that

You incels are absolutely pathetic. You make up these cuck fantasy scenarios in your head and then use them as excuses for not leaving your basement.

you have used the phrase "cuck fantasy" three times now and I neither believe you know what it means nor think you're actually against the concept of being a cuck at this point

I would explain to them that I'm a really good guy and have mummy be a character witness.
Surely, they wouldn't convict an innocent man without proofs so I can't see why I'd need to do anything else.

Attached: 1520047769509.jpg (720x960, 94K)

>having unprotected sex with a drunk slut

It's the most accurate description of these incel fantasies.

You're right. I forgot the part where she has sex with you sooner and gets wasted in the hospital parking lot before she walks in to scream RAAAAAAAPE

"Oh yeah, I did it alright. Jammed my willy right into her peehole and sucked those sandbags soooo hard."

Acting like a drunken slut isn't rape

You forgot the part where I don't fuck slags

What are you talking about? As soon as a guy is accused of rape (even if later on down the road he is found not guilty) his reputation is permanently damaged.

It'd show them my steam gaming hours.

Naked and afraid is serious business, people have been hospitalized in that show because of fuck ups, and that bitch threatened his life.

"I put my one foot cock inside of her and came so hard!"

>Having a hookup with a girl you barely know and dont have any other feelings aside from lust. And not the intention to make a relationship out of it.
You probably deserved it brainlet.

Attached: 1474312587851.jpg (1134x1200, 139K)

My mom can attest that I did not leave the house during the time of the rape.
In fact she can attest that I do not leave the house much at all.

Attached: MoshiMoshi.png (500x500, 152K)

You don't fuck anyone because you're a loser

There's no difference between a woman you've known for twenty years and one you've just met.

Their behavior is exactly the same.

If you knew her for more than twenty years then you'd know if she was a slut or not worth of your time.
You have a very narrow view on women. You have a lot more robots here wanting to be manwhores rather than women being actual whores.

Women don't have a concept of loyalty.
Maybe her mom's generation did because they didn't have access to the internet.

>Women don't have a concept of loyalty
That is not correct. statistics show that men cheat more than women do. In my personal experience with the real world, i see a lot more men cheating than women.
Again, this place and women-hate threads give you a very narrow view on the majority of women. There are many diferent flavours of diferent kind of people, trying to place 50% of the world population in a single bag isnt going to get you anywhere.
You cant never have certainty in anything.
If anything women in the 70s 60s and 80s where a lot more whorish and had a lot more sex than today. The internet simply shows you what you want to see.

Attached: 1467252478742.jpg (600x599, 67K)

Show them that I spend the entire weekend playing EVE with 200 other nerds

Men just get caught more.
They didn't grow up for 20 years being a sociopath manipulating people and situations.

Some girl just walked up to a guy and asjed to suck his dick and he said yes then he had to come up with a lie and hoped for the best.

show search history

>Men just get caught more.
user that is just bullshit your are trying to prove.
>They didn't grow up for 20 years being a sociopath manipulating people and situations.
Girls tend to grow up to be more social creatures, that doesnt mean they are all sociopaths trying to get the best of you.
>Some girl just walked up to a guy and asjed to suck his dick and he said yes then he had to come up with a lie and hoped for the best.
What are you trying to prove here? That men tend to be more whores than women? And accept every offer from a women without thinking about the consequences?

Accept it that there are men and women for everything and everyone. This place only shows you a slight scope at what happens in reality.
Go to lolcow or crystalcafe for example, there are tons of diferent women that want a "pure"
loyal husband and wont commit "degenerate" shit with people they dont know. And they are as paranoid about this as you are. So calm the fuck down, and dont worry so much about women and sex in general, it wont get you far.
If you read more about how the brain works with the thinker and the prover, you would see how people can literally have complete diferent ideas and senses of the world.

Attached: 1478871508498.jpg (800x544, 116K)

boy are you retarded or something

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Imagine being this blue pilled and believing this doesn't happen

Attached: 1542657169090.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

I will write an angsty manifesto about why I can't get laid, shoot up a sorority house, and get killed by cops so I dont have to deal with the rape charges while also proving that I am a virgin