White women

So my 24 year old hippy sister in law was traveling abroad in itally for 3 months and somehow got married to some Morrocan guy. I dont know all the details but his mom wears a hijab and he told her to stop wearing makeup and stop drinking so I assume he is Muslim. No one had heard of this guy until she announced they were married.

How fucked is she?
Is she a victim of sex trafficking(he is always with her and wont let her talk on phone by herself)?
Is he just using her for US citizenship?
He says he wants to move back to US have a family and bring his mom.
He doesnt seem like he has any money.

Attached: B8E7FF06-FAB8-42A8-BF4F-4F9D62EA30E1.jpg (640x291, 23K)

Tell your Dad. He won't ever let him in his house if he has balls and common sense.

I talked to him and he seemed upset by everything calling her naive. She wanted his blessing and he said no because he doesnt know the guy.

ew wtf dont let them back here, report her as a possible terrorist to the police, dont let her bring back any mutt spawn

thanks for bringing a nigger out of Europe. Every help is appreciated.

WTF user, don't you ever talk to your sis? Don't you tell her about muzzies?

Attached: 1523892042048.jpg (590x350, 34K)

>wears a hijab and he told her to stop wearing makeup and stop drinking

based. anti-degeneracy, anti-feminist. good for her. she will turn into good trad wife from world travelling hooker.

call ICE. tell them there's something fishy.

>baby boomer cucks out

As far as I understand it Trump changed some laws so now you can't just move to America if you're married to a citizen. I am sure Merkel will take this enriched family though.

I'd agree, but do you not see her vagina will become a roach nest?

fake news.
if truth speak to her, and if she doesn´t change her mind don´t speak to her ever again.

I second Hans. Every little bit helps and it won't hurt your national 56% that much anyway.

Your sister discovered a truth. A random Moroccan in Europe is more interesting and love-wise than every single white American man she had ever met. Sucks to be you guys.

Attached: 1516482723627.jpg (600x530, 86K)

>White women
There is your problem.

Thanks for taking a muttroccan shitskin away

back to the desert achmed.

>so I assume he is Muslim
I would too.

>How fucked is she?
She probably gets fucked a lot.

>Is she a victim of sex trafficking(he is always with her and wont let her talk on phone by herself)?
Do you think anyone here could tell you?

>Is he just using her for US citizenship?
Possibly, who knows?

The more pressing issue is whether a honor killing of her and her husband is necessary to save your families honor.

>he told her to stop wearing makeup and stop drinking
Sounds like he's keeping your thot sister in line, I hope he beats her when she acts out too, like a real man does.

Kek

But supposedly they are going to go to the US in 2 months and I have to meet him. What should i know about Morrocans? Are they better than other muslims? Less strict? Are they based like shiks?

if she's a hippy maybe she just married him so that he would get to come to the US. Just tell ICE what happened, so that when he gets processed for his visa there's less chance he'll get approved

Yeah I do talk to her from time to time, because her family thinks she’s naive and thinks everyone is friendly. She once told me ahe was happy a rapefugee stole her iPhone because he needed it more than her to sell. Like WTF then she turned around and begged her parrents to buy her a new one which they did.

>What should i know about Morrocans?
Ask a French, they should know.

>Are they better than other muslims?
Doubtfully.

>Are they based like shiks?
There is no "based" Muslim.

Can you so this anonymously?

>There is no "based" Muslim.
Sure there are, they know how to keep the roastie menace in line and can't stand kikes.

>What should i know about Morrocans? Are they better than other muslims? Less strict?
No, they're the creme of the crap. The quintessential sharia-supporting, hijab-wearing, durka-chanting average muslim

>Sure there are
Trust me, there aren't.

>they know how to keep the roastie menace in line
Not really, they just enforce draconian laws instead of actually solving the Problem.
Muslim men are pigs, that is why Muslim women must be locked away, no decent society has to treat women like that to keep them loyal.

>and can't stand kikes.
They don't care about the kikes, they care about Israel.
The absolute opposite of what I care about.

>they just enforce draconian laws instead of actually solving the Problem.
Solving the problem would require a roastie genocide, and that's not feasible.
>no decent society has to treat women like that to keep them loyal.
Except every single functioning society on the face of the planet until 100 years ago.
>The absolute opposite of what I care about.
Are you a kike user?
It's okay, be honest, there're plenty of German kikes out there.

not sure man, research it a bit online

I dont get why she’s into him. He looks like your average brown mudslime immigrant. He doesnt even speak english, italian is both of thier 2nd languages. She’s been sending the family multiple videos of them making out, and eveytime we video chat he’s grabbing her breasts and kissing her.

Moroccans are the worst immigrants we have along Tunisians and gypsies. They are cancer, be prepared

The state of american white women. Marrying muslims....... bringing jihad home

Im guessing she was just hooking up with rando’s and got pregnant and now is getting married so she doesnt appear to be a big slut.

>How fucked is she?

Nah, she will be fine.

>Is she a victim of sex trafficking(he is always with her and wont let her talk on phone by herself)?

Probably. It is not usual to make a marriage contract without the intermedium or knowledge of the families involved.

So I can presume, yes, maybe your sister is embarking on a journey of no return to Salé.

>Is he just using her for US citizenship?

If he is already able to get Italian (or at least refugee status or political asylum), why would he would try the United States?

>He says he wants to move back to US have a family and bring his mom.

And she never saw the old woman? Strange.

>He doesnt seem like he has any money.

Yeah, it's usually how it works.

Attached: The_Slave_Market.jpg (1131x1504, 452K)

>marrying a moroccan
lmao

from now on your sister will become a muslim and will be the main bread winner and only worker of the house, I shit you not, while her husband spends his days doing nothing but smoking hash and meeting with other moroccan males to play football or basketball or get drunk while trying to scam gibs to the government of whatever country he parasites in

congrats on the family gangrene, if you sister did marry him she probably has mental retardation of some type, take her to a doctor to get her assesed for disability and get gibs. She'll soon shit out 2-3 muttroccans, truly specimens to behold, lord of the rings tier mythos

>Solving the problem would require a roastie genocide
No, that is absolutely false. It worked for the last two thousand years up to the point where Christianity died and "democracy" was introduced.

>Except every single functioning society on the face of the planet until 100 years ago.
I didn't know that the third Reich had to put women behind veils.
Neither did most of Europe before that.

>Are you a kike user?
Absolutely not, I am a third generation holocaust perpetrator.
I have a Problem with Jews in my country influencing policy in their favor, I have no Problem with the kikes battleing it out with the Arabs in the middle east.

But even her mom said, young people dont get married just because they are pregnant anymore, unless is some sort of muslim cultural value. IDK

>married to a muslim man

You are so fucked.

Attached: ga.png (598x401, 256K)

Pretty fucked. She probably has her passport taken away, so she cant leave. If hes always on the phone with her, it means she probably doesnt have hers, so she cant call the embassy for help. Most likely he wants the US passport. There is this thing called Stockholm syndrome, weak personalities are really prone to it. Consider contacting law enforcement. Do not send any money.

That's what you get for letting a woman travel alone.

She has adhd I think.

Give me a photo and location, im 2 hours away from Italy

>It worked for the last two thousand years up to the point where Christianity died and "democracy" was introduced.
Roastie != woman m8, unfortunately most modern women are roasties.
>I didn't know that the third Reich had to put women behind veils.
IIRC Turkey doesn't either, and Christianity also required women to cover their head (hair) typically in church and sometimes in public.
The west abandoned all of our values and morals, Mudslimes might be violent animals, but they're principled violent animals.
>I have no Problem with the kikes battleing it out with the Arabs in the middle east.
I think it'd be best if they just glassed each other.

Yeah she is easily influenced. Dumb #notmtpresident roastie. I wouldnt give a fuck if ai wasnt worried her retardation would effect my bloodline.

>Nah, she will be fine.
no, she won't
>If he is already able to get Italian (or at least refugee status or political asylum), why would he would try the United States?
because it's free and parasites and gangrene extend as far as they can. He can get more money/cars/houses from her family the closer he moves

Ditto
Women travelling alone = cancer

Dude if she's married to a Muslim, good luck divorcing them. If your sister is a Christian, she is most likely no longer one as she had to say the shahada to be able to get married to him. All I can tell you now is that if you don't get your sister out of that relationship asap, you're gonna lose her. I've dealt with the same thing man. Had a Christian sister, and the hen she betrayed her family and God to get married to some disgusting low life poor Muslim. We kicked her out of the house and removed her from every thing that has our family name on it (houses, pieces of land, etc). If she comes home after he kicked her out if she's pregnant (which is a very common occurrence in Islam, if the man is fed up with the woman he can easily kick her out, beat her, rape her, whatever, and she won't be able to do anything since she's a Muslim now and she's married to him), we're not letting her in. I will not have a Muhammad, Hasan, or whatever name being born under my house. Good luck and godspeed user, that's all I can tell you.

>unfortunately most modern women are roasties.
Yes, but they were kept in line in the past, without the draconian laws the Arabs have.
Public shaming can do an enormous amount if you have a moral society.

>IIRC Turkey doesn't either, and Christianity also required women to cover their head (hair) typically in church and sometimes in public.
Some difference there.

>The west abandoned all of our values and morals
Yes.

>Mudslimes might be violent animals, but they're principled violent animals
One of the principles is hating everyone who isn't a Muslim.

>I think it'd be best if they just glassed each other.
Would be a fun TV show.

Yes. Report it to the state department, they'll do a full investigation, actually. Reply to me if you need help with that.

There used to be a time where a woman travelling all by herself used to be considered as a prostitute by default. In those days the father figure, the brother or the husband of the woman would also discourage it because it's simply too dangerous

But yeah, strong independent empowered womyn

>She’s been sending the family multiple videos of them making out, and eveytime we video chat he’s grabbing her breasts and kissing her.
Yep, she's lost, and she'll probably become part of white girls' slave trade. You should try to talk her out of it as softly as possible, and be sure to highlight the things that her new "husband" is forbidding her from doing and forcing her to do.

>Yes, but they were kept in line in the past, without the draconian laws the Arabs have.
But the laws in the past had much more in common with Mudslime laws than modern laws.
>One of the principles is hating everyone who isn't a Muslim.
And it's worked well for them, not all that surprising that hating anyone that thinks differently from you works well when invading a foreign country, especially when you go around raping their women.
Here's the thing, I don't think things will change until women start seeing the consequences of their actions.
Leftist men hate themselves and everything about their being, but many of them worship women, so once leftist women start dying en masse, the problem corrects itself for the most part.
The left loses an enormous voter-base, and leftist men start offing themselves like the weak-willed pussies they are.
Unfortunately, this would have to occur before demographic changes make any kind of radical change impossible.

she probably has hpv, herpes and hiv too by now

if the story is true, board a plane with a few friends, stomp that freeloader to a pulp and take your sister back to the usa

Moroccans are genuinly the worst immigrants we have

>But the laws in the past had much more in common with Mudslime laws than modern laws.
Yes, but they never were as draconian as Muslim laws are now, which was my entire point.

Yeah, I agree.

Ma lascia che il marocchino si levi dalle balle no? Mica vuoi che resti qui cazzarola

Shes fucked dude, you might as well just forget about her.

Attached: vopzz5zm6ju01.png (1000x1162, 1.84M)

Sad thing is every young white women thinks its a duty now to travel the world for the sake of instagram.

Womens emancipation = low birth rates

What does that map show?

This. Ffs.

>Yes, but they never were as draconian as Muslim laws are now, which was my entire point.
Sure, but my point was that they (unlike many men in the west) know how to keep women in line.

I was being ironic. The proceeding of said individual does not seem to be consistent with a marriage, to begin with. To promote this kind of family extortion, it takes a more careful approach than this strange detachment.

In short, I do not think that the Moroccan's intention is to effectively immigrate to the US - but disappear with OP's sister, and sell her at the first opportunity.

This is why honor killing exists

Attached: 7A7A0553-25AD-4303-A316-A0414379DA0C.jpg (498x518, 94K)

Photo of her

Attached: 46C72B92-5680-4296-A586-738573A0C1F3.jpg (1242x2208, 245K)

Attached: E6E7C042-F3BF-417A-9F7B-8077E376F479.jpg (236x156, 30K)

they have the worst genes, also show pick of her

Who's this cumdumpster?

Don't forget 9 year olds!

Oh dude, if this is legit then your sister is the thottiest roastie I've ever seen on this shithole.

Met a North African Muslim briefly on a train. He robbed the people around me and got busted. I love his new multiculti Europe! So exciting! Like living on the Bronx, but the Bronx is everywhere since they are intergrating them into every community no matter how big or small! Yippie kayeeeeee muhfuga

this, B A S E D carlosr
/thread

Digits confirmed!

moroccan guys are dangerous. They are to white women what East Asian girls are to white men. Similar levels of "couscous fever"
which is very bad because moroccan men are usually stupid and age badly

She brought it upon herself. Tbqh I'd tell her to bring the guy, take him to hunt, shoot him and bury him in the forest in a place you know nobody goes to. Then send the old hag back to Italy and hopefully nobody will understand her and she will eventually die.

he's using your sister as an anchor.
So he has use for her so probably she's not in danger of getting killed but it's not good. Inform her about bezness

checked also based
at least Slovenia can be relied on

Hmmm, it will have a good price on the market.

>your sister is the thottiest roastie I've ever seen on this shithole.
Is that good or bad?

Bad
Very bad

I've grown surrounded by these fuckers. 99% of them are unrealistically stupid and the majority look inbreed as fuck and smell like shit. I wonder why would she end up with such human trash.

bump this

This guy knows whats up

>my hippie sister is marrying some muzzie cunt
>my dad is really upset and will DENY his blessing
>so I'm meeting him in two months, what should I know about them? Are they based? I just want to make him happy :)

Takes very little to cuck a burger.

I feel bad for the guy, OK? Seeing a close family member drift away like this and not being able to save them must be one of the worst things one can experience.

This.

Many women seek out servitude, its in their narure.

White women date anything nowadays, if it were legal, they would marry bears

Your just racist user.

He kinda looks like this btw,but imagine not being athletic.

Attached: DF078DA8-F50A-48A6-AE12-8963B8D199FC.jpg (580x473, 73K)

Belgian and Dutch prisons are filled to the brim with Moroccans. Their culture is inherintly criminal. Usually they start off as petty thiefs during their early teens, then they move to drug dealing and rape, then heavy armed robbery. Eventually they end up in prison for a few years and when they get released they are ticking time bombs because they want revenge on society. All the terrorists we arrest in Molenbeek are Moroccan.

This user pretty much summarizes how Moroccan males act during their day to day lives.

White women date anything these days except for white men. Sad :(

So your sister it getting fucked by a typical NAFRI biological disaster?
nice

But why do Morrocans do this? What about any other ethnic minorities in your country? Do they do this also or is this just Morrocans?

>they would marry bears
Way ahead of you.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (759x422, 109K)

I think during the forst month she was in italy she dated a gypsy she met who was playing the mandolin or aomething. She thought it was romantic and she would dance for shekles or something.

Moroccans are the filthiest most vile creatures on this planet. Even Algerians despise them.

This is the only option.

>But supposedly they are going to go to the US in 2 months and I have to meet him. What should i know about Morrocans? Are they better than other muslims? Less strict? Are they based like shiks?
Pathetic cuck. Tell your sister to fuck off with her shitskin pet.

Sounds like a typical western whore desu. Disown her.

On the positive side, maybe I can ise this to redpill the rest of my family against liberal virtue signalling.

kill him or yourself.