Indian here

Indian here.

AMA!

yes, i poo in the loo. most indian people poo in the loo.
The ones that shit on the streets do it because of abject poverty.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (255x170, 5K)

What caste are you? Also, who haven't you exterminated your Dalit population yet?

Why are Pakistani women so much prettier than Indian women (excluding Panjabis)?

do you think south american countries are worse or better to live in than india?

do you think a 1 child policy in your country is a good idea to stop the fall in GDP per capita from your rapid population growth? breeding like rabbits has basically fucked up the lives of like 30% of your population.

How many women have you gang raped?

OP, unsubscribe to T-Series pls! Pewds must win

why do indians try/want to be white so bad?

t. bengali

I feel like this thread was moved here

brahmin.
>why haven't you exterminated dalits?
same reason why jews haven't exterminated the whites/blacks yet.

also, just to clarify, i unironically believe a person of any race can be intelligent/useful if given the means (flynn effect)

because pakistanis and punjabis (actually most north indians) have a very fair skin tone compared to the rest of india

what you're asking is really

why is fair skin tone = pretty

Its because of lesser dravidian admixture and more iranic influence. Cheer up atleast dravidians were the original inhabitants of the subcontinents and are responsible for the indus valley civilization and all achievements and advancements made by in Ancient india

t.knower

i think south american countries are worse.

india would never follow retarded ideologies like communism or allow rampant drug cartels

while we are very slow at development, it is never negative. just very slow

Is it true that technology is ridiculously cheap in india?
Do most phones there really cost like 20$?

none. im a virgin
the rape statistics are very false.

like i said before, the indian image you have (shitting in streets, raping women) etc,. are all done by the lower castes and isn't representative of all indians

imagine, if americans were represented by only blacks from the hood

main desi ladki kaisa mil sakta hoon?

YES

i would even go beyond 1 child policy.

eugenics is really poltard level thinking but the only country that would benefit from eugenics is India.

having said that, because of the huge population, we don't really have the human capital problem. just lot of untapped potential

the problem is the bottleneck of educating them for work

no i don't want some meme narrator to be most subscribed.

tseries atleast makes good music

t. Spick Fuentes

I love brown skin, but Pakistanis are way more qt, even if they are brown af

Indians are hideous in their facial features

I like hot brown girls, not ugly ones

There some indian girls on /soc/ as well. I met one 2 punjabis, one had blue eyes and the other was a real qt. Then there was some other north india who looked Iraqi, she was also qt

God I want a brown gf so bad ...
OP do you have a cousin or sth that you would trade for a blonde German girl?

dont fall for the memes majortiy are quite hideous, the qt ethnic group girl that you have in your mind aren't all that common

Attached: f76d77b542ca28b8e769c4ac492a768d.487x487x1.jpg (487x487, 13K)

I crave a qt brown wife so bad too

Indians are ugly af (except Panjabis). Pakistan and Arabs have tons of qt brown girls. I hate spics, but the majority of spic girls are some shade of brown and qt (I really hate living in SoCal)

all races do. people with fairer skin tone do appear more pretty.

and human beings irrespective of race are wired to adore pretty people and want to be like them.

>india would never follow retarded ideologies

Hahahahahahahhahahhaa

Brown girls are really hot tho (not Indians tho). White women are overrated

Attached: 1525777398029.png (540x659, 459K)

Yes.
We have the cheapest internet cost too.

that being said, mobile phones from china or india are the cheap technology in question.

Apple sell their iPhones 3x the cost here they do in US.

Hello fellow based bhai, which city are you from?

could really use an arrange marriage virgin waifu right about now

Attached: This will never happen.jpg (600x450, 46K)

Pakistani women are so qt

Unlike Indian women

Glad I am Muslim

i currently reside in Hyd

Have you subscribed to Pewdiepie and unsubscribed to T-Series?

t. Nick the Spick butthurt that someone is stealing his thunder

Bhaiya me BJP waala hu .

Pakistan zindabad, teri mata ki choot hahaha

kek you're probably just 1 butthurt paki making all these paki are women are hot!!!11 threads

you backward pakis have made your women just baby making machines

Indians have had several female indian leaders in government and business. (even really ugly ones)

who is more desirable?
an attractive baby making machine which is covered in black cloth
or
a multi faceted person?

user, l think you might have schizophrenia.

>all races do
only cuck asians and indians do this. otherwise the ones that were born in a foreign country and have no attachment to their culture, and then try to act their native tongue/likeness out of their dna. its a means of accepting defeat, kinda like u are with all that
>and human beings irrespective of race are wired to adore pretty people and want to be like them.
shit. like admitting a certain race is better than yours. grow a fucking pair

>kek you're probably just 1 butthurt paki making all these paki are women are hot!!!11 threads
No, I am a Sunni Persian and I like hot brown girls, like Pakistanis. I hate India since they have all the shitty parts of Pakistan (being backward, filthy, smelly, etc) and none of the good parts (pretty brown girls, Islam)

>an attractive baby making machine which is covered in black cloth
gib

Attached: qt niqabi.jpg (333x333, 20K)

I am listening to Spick Fuentes right now and he was just riffing off on Indian street shitters for liking t-series instead of pewdiepie

cringe

not even going to explain how retarded you sound. go ahead and embarrass yourself by replying again

>cringe
>says the street shitter
Indians are ugly, Pakistanis are hot.

>sunni persian
I would assume Baluch but they dont call themselves persians and are hated in Iran so, Azeri?

Attached: efew.png (550x599, 169K)

bet you felt like a "real man" typing that lecture out.

i NEVER said or implied that they are a better race.

i merely answered your question as to why some people find them more attractive which makes them want to be like them.

seriously, just read my reply again and see what you typed out retard.

>"fuck my paki brain has too low iq to form an intelligent argument"

>"yeah lets just call him a street shitter"

how endogamous are jatis today?

Also, what are Marathi Brahmins like?

I know a Marathi Brahmin girl (from Pune), she's god tier gorgeous. Can't say if that applies to all tho

yo but why would you need to bring up races being wired to adore pretty people and want to be like them after i asked my question about a very particular race? the implication is right there. i asked why indians wanna be white so bad, and you said "all races do. people with fairer skin tone do appear more pretty." which implies you thnk white ppl are better than darker skin asians. and to support your point, you implied that they were pretty and want to be like them, with some copout line like IRRESPECTIVE OF RACE. maybe you should read again what you said, retard

Endogamy is inversely proportional to socioeconomic status.

marathi brahmins probably are the most influential ones in history.

but in 2018, all brahmins are alike. they all put emphasis on education to achieve economic stability. they either emigrate to the US or just live in India disgusted

look, i don't understand why you don't get what im saying.
i am merely explaining people's thought process and NOT mine.

>"all races do. people with fairer skin tone do appear more pretty." which implies you thnk white ppl are better than darker skin asians."

is what goes through most people's heads.

do you honestly think i believe that a basement dwelling poltard is better than any kind of human just because he's white?