46(FORTY SIX) bmi

>46(FORTY SIX) bmi

Attached: fd4.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7haqLuIKag
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, you're so fat that this post is essentially already the third in the thread.

Consider seeing a psychologist

Jesus Christ dude, just quit eating.

>91(NINETY ONE) bmi

Attached: 1536706216257.png (843x616, 476K)

OP, why are you putting zero effort on your thread?

typing burns calories m8

>twenty five bmi
>but skinny

I-I dont understand

Attached: images (12).jpg (277x182, 10K)

>20 something bmi, i forgot

who cares bmi is a total meme

Attached: IMG_264934.jpg (568x960, 161K)

17 BMI reporting in.

Me too, skinny user.

Attached: 1538434991473.gif (500x372, 976K)

fuck off skinnyfat tranny

Mines 23.9, still need to lose more.

Jesus, buddy. You know what that means? You're MOREbidly obese. Your only chances of "survival" are wls or a lap band.

Put the food (yes that bite you're about consume while reading this) down right now. Drink water for the rest of the day.

>46 bmi
>"OP, why aren't you trying?"

Attached: 765e56780.png (226x330, 84K)

Post thigh gap

origi

You're not skinny, sweetheart. You aren't "thick" either. Go workout. Your window of opportunity is almost over.

You should be proud of yourself.

UNITS are said to be descendants of Bhudda himself.
Taught never to not eat, never to skip dinner, taught that death in a hospital is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.

Units, the finest eaters the world has ever known.

Attached: ABSOLUTE.jpg (1362x800, 257K)

Have you considered bariatric surgery? If you have trouble fighting food cravings, it might be your best option to regain control over your life
Some people also have luck with keto or vegan diets

you have to try to gain so much weight

A B S O L U T E

U N I T S
N
I
T
S

>19 BMI

wat do?

some pushups you fucking fanny

gay

origg

>BMI of 15.6
HHHOOOOOO IM REECHING MUH FUKIN POWER LEVEL LADS CANT COMPETE WITH THIS GUY BRUH

Attached: 1524499821756.jpg (646x720, 23K)

Just found out my bmi is 39. It was in the mid 40s last time I weighed myself a few months ago. Small steps lad. We can do it.

>29 BMI
>6'5"

>already at 36BMI
I'm going to order a pizza and double order of breadsticks I hate myself so fucking much
I deserve to be a disgusting fat fuck I deserve to suffer

Attached: 1543790408622.png (1538x776, 1.6M)

>tfw 6'3 270 lbs big boy.
that makes 35.5 BMI

Attached: 1474129248101.jpg (1600x2400, 1.7M)

Once you realize that food never tastes as good as it seems during a craving it's much easier to diet.

Doing the snake diet now because shaming works for me and the snake juice along with apple cider vinegar 2x/day kills my hunger, lost 15lb so far this month

I eat because it's one of the only things that still gives me pleasure.

pretty much this. masturbating and food are the only things that keep me sane.

30.9 reporting in. Been 28-30 all my life

Some medication makes you hungry all the time

fuck i've been taking gw-501516 to lose some fat
it makes me feel warm but the scale won't change

I honestly do not understand how people can get this fat. At that weight you are burning over 3000 calories a day just to exist, how are you managing to consume more than that daily?

>51 bmi here
>food only real comfort; no longer use drugs or alcohol
>virgin handholdless kissless
>neet for 2+ years
>latter end of mid 20s
>worked various part time and full time jobs in during 20-23, low as 20 hour weeks, to one job being sustained 60 hour weeks with 1 day off a month
>3x college drop out (went from 4.0 student to not showing up to classes while feigning hope I could shape back up)
>~80k in debt (all in collections)
>had niche but lively social life in early 20s as an "outsider" of many different social circles (mainly drug/drinking related)
>Massive resume crater
>family hates me
>zero friends
>zero social media
>no driver's license
>leave house about 3 times a year
>get insane motion sickness in vehicles due to prolonged idleness
>live in extremely rural area; no jobs or towns within 10 miles
>atheist, but parents extremely religious
was theocrat in teenage years, then left wing late teens-early twenties, right wing mid twenties, and last ~1 year forcibly apolitical
>only really have obvious emotional attachment and display for animals.
>pretty much hate all humanity
>hate video games
>hate television
>hate movies
>only music listen too is ancient classical pieces, gachi, communist/fascist propaganda music, and religious nasheeds/chants
>thinking back about how idealistic and hopeful I was brings an unyielding dread
>i have the faintest dream of dedicating my life to an arcane field of science or math and abandoning the mortal plane of concern for good, by going full autist mode and only ever caring or discussing that singular topic and becoming a renowned master.
>absolute best case scenario for me is service sector job with zero fulfillment in life, losing the weight and having 50 pounds of loose skin for rest of my life, and finding a 2/10 sheboon/trailer trash wife with zero standards besides who can pay for rent and having low enough self-esteem to accept anyone as a sexual and life partner
The light of my life dims away

Attached: at_last_you_truly_see_by_reclusivechicken_dah8tzm-pre.jpg (972x822, 397K)

Thank god I'm not fucking you, Jesus Christ imagine how shit it is I actually don't care I'm a 5'9 virgin it just sort of puts things I to perspective here. Jesus kill yourself honestly.

Attached: 1390897854897.gif (175x200, 1.96M)

Start smoking. It's better to be addicted to cigarettes than addicted to food.

Attached: chadsmoker.png (2956x1024, 364K)

because i mostly just come here every 3 months or so to gauk. """robots""" are turbo normies as far as my life style and situation goes. actual normies and cyborgs/"incels" are like a different species. I find more of my kin at places like wizchan, where there are people far worse off than me still.

Fellow 46 BMI fat bot here. Where is the rope?

Lots of cuties love bear mode

Easy as hell when u have been doing it ur whole life

>went 20-21 bmi from 24.5 bmi in 3 months
>did nothing to achieve that
>still losing
I didn't believed there will be day when i won't want to lose weight and instead gain some, but i hate food so now i need to accept my fate as skeletor king

Attached: ohgod.jpg (288x450, 30K)

Got 46 as well

>>went from 4.0 student to not showing up to classes
>>only music listen too is ancient classical pieces, gachi, communist/fascist propaganda music, and religious nasheeds/chants
can relate

Yeah the tour never began for us.

and you know, i was obese all in childhood, poor parents, 1 pair of clothes, hardly any friends. When I first went to college my life was turning around. Like I said I even had a presence in multiple social circles as a sorta "outsider freak" persona that was allowed to stay because I was cool with psychedelic drugs/hardcore drinking. I even had a bmi that wasn't obese at one point in college for first time in my conscious life.
But the GF never came. The purpose in life never came. The connection with other individuals never came. The drive to succeed was never sustained, even I was very successful academically and had options. Really, all of these things probably did come at one point. But a chronic failure to commit, and a fear of the unknown doomed me, and continues to doom me. I shutter away like a terrified insect when spotted by any humans other than my mother and father. I even could have stayed at one of those full time manual labor jobs that worked me to the bone. I would have hated life, but I'd at least have livable money. I'd at least have a credit score, and potential for an actual life. I would at least have the most common and basic respect of peers, and strangers. But my now stomped and buried ego wouldn't allow it. I wanted grandiosity. Grandiosity or Annihilation was my target. That idea in my head was the cancer which devoured my being.

I write this little story for the sole purpose of putting things into perspective for younger robots and wizkidz. Things can always, always, get worse. And go to a site like wizchan, and I'm the normie there.

My best wishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7haqLuIKag

At least u have us, user

>bmi 33
>manlet
>not that fat really, can squat 3pl8 for reps
>work warehouse job up to 18 hours shifts, outlast skinnyfags no problem
>stronger than average lanklet
>micropenis
>diabeetus
>havent had sex in 3 years

life is suffering, not an autist, can hld converstaions, make bitches laugh, still ghosted everytime
have completely given up and just sulking through life not giving a single shit

>18(.2) bmi
this is fine

>43.2 BMI
>ex coming over for the holidays so I can rail her

These two things have nothing to do with each other.

28 bmi here
Whenever my heart attack comes I wont mind to be honest

You were muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original.

Attached: 1474469413367.jpg (720x720, 36K)

It's not too late to get your life together user

BMi 19 over here

Lol food isn't even good tubster. How old? I was 35 at the end of highschool and lost it, you can too.

Imagine degenerating this far. I bet neither of you fat fucks can genuinely, honestly say you've tried lately. Tried to take care of yourself or do anything you enjoy. You just flow the path of least resistance and the cheapest dopamines are beating off and eating. Genuinely and not even in a mean way, just a sad way, pathetic

STOP EATING RETARD

The way to lose weight isnt by adding a drug, it's by removing some food. Google
>Calories In, Calories Out
if you actually want to learn that (shockingly) eating more makes you gain weight and eating less makes you lose it

google

>thermic effect of food

and

>mitochondrial uncoupling

and

>randle cycle

not all calories make you fat. some just cause you to burn more calories

your argument is shit. am i supposed to sit around hungry all day? fuck off

>44.75 BMI
Working on it though, I basically told my family and friends that they need to monitor my eating and that I need to report in with someone daily. The shame keeps me from eating ridiculous amounts.

Wow thanks for typing all of this, this is GOOD content

Lol your appetite will shrink from this UNIT shit you're on after a week of being hungry. You'll become more and more of a reasonable, functional homo sapiens instead of fucking jabba the hutt. But yes you'll have to be fucking HUNGIES for a second to start the process.

God damn you don't know what actual hunger even is, you just feel your blood sugar get a little lower and panic.

>some calories make you burn more calories
Then why so chub, tubs?

26.6 isn't that intense though... it's "overweight" not "obese"... i also lift weights and have an OK amount of muscle. basically, if i lost 11lbs i would be "healthy" weight. that's not even that extreme

the body goes into starvation mode if you just starve yourself, reducing the thyroid's function and lowering the metabolic rate.

i think you're angry because you didn't even know what TEF and uncoupling were, but i taught you

i got fat by being horribly depressed and eating food i knew was shitty, and not exercising because of my job and going to the gym after work caused me to stay up really late and be unable to sleep. so, i had to quit exercising.

i have lost about 5lbs in 5 months, which isn't anything to brag about, but i eat to satiety every day, it was effortless.

also, i love cheese, it's my favorite food. all of my favorite foods are very fattening, i don't like sweets so much i love fats + starch

43 reporting in
im slowly but surely losing weight down about 20 ish pounds since last year

Jokes on you bud I didnt even google that shit. If you really want you can type a brief description but it's probly just some HAES shit, I dont care. But I definitely thought you were fatter NGL. Although you could totally kill those 11 lbs without even going hungry

>20 lbs a YEEEEEEAR

troll larp please, there is no way you think this is even good. At ham planet tier you can lose weight even faster than this, but safe normie weightloss is 2 lbs a WEEK

>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search

Specific dynamic action (SDA), also known as Thermic effect of food (TEF) or dietary induced thermogenesis (DIT), is the amount of energy expenditure above the basal metabolic rate due to the cost of processing food for use and storage.

>The rate at which food is broken down to release energy could provide another physiological route to manipulating body weight. In theory people with high metabolic rates ?burn off? more food into heat, while those with low metabolic rates lay down more fat. According to the chemiosmotic theory, cellular energy production takes place across the inner mitochondrial membrane (adenosine diphosphate is converted to adenosine triphosphate using a gradient of protons produced by the respiratory chain). If protons leak back, abolishing the proton gradient, heat is produced instead of useful energy. This disruption of the connection between food breakdown and energy production is known as ?uncoupling.? Specific uncoupling proteins were identified in the brown fat of animals decades ago: small mammals rely on the uncoupling process to stay alive in cold weather and hibernators use it for warming when rousing themselves. But until recently this function was thought to be redundant in humans. Artificial uncouplers were used successfully over 70 years ago to induce weight loss in humans, but they were later abandoned because of sometimes fatal side effects.

>The Randle cycle, also known as the glucose fatty-acid cycle, is a metabolic process involving the competition of glucose and fatty acids for substrates. It is theorized to play a role in explaining type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. It was named for Philip Randle, who described it in 1963.

some people are genetically predisposed to more easily store fat than others, and also some people have fucked up metabolisms that would take months if not years to fix; how many lb fat have you burned?

>how many lbs
wrong person to ask faggot, I was 280 for years and lost the weight 2lbs a week by not eating so much food. Sure some people store fat easier but do you truly believe anyone's genes are so fucked that no matter what they eat they're gonna be a tub of lard? Ridiculous, adjust to whatever your body's intake should be.

>I was 280 for years and lost the weight 2lbs a week by not eating so much food.
you were eating terribly at first, assuming that's true. i'm sure you're lying though LOL

>do you truly believe anyone's genes are so fucked that no matter what they eat they're gonna be a tub of lard?
obviously not, that's lunacy

>adjust to whatever your body's intake should be.
but your body's TDEE adjusts itself to what your body's intake is, if you're healthy and eat the right things...

most people can lose a lot of fat by... walking long distances

Whenever I read that my risk for death or serious illness is high I have a wave of existential dread come over me

Attached: 73E61EB2-D874-4C6D-B4E2-3AC7EACA95D6.png (480x400, 7K)

>>neet for 2+ years
>>hate video games
>>hate television
>>hate movies
>>only music listen too is ancient classical pieces, gachi, communist/fascist propaganda music, and religious nasheeds/chants
What do you spend your time on then?

Bumping the bump with a bump

I was eating pretty bad, and I can't prove it but I'll give you my word as some loser on this forum that it really is true. And telling hamplanets they need to walk to lose weight is not going to do it, they need to eat less too sorry.

lose weight, you can. Need help?

That's crazy, user. Have you ever done DMT?

Pull up DMT visuals Jamie

>they need to eat less too sorry.
they need to eat BETTER. sorry, but telling people to just quit eating is WRONG.

you're a pathetic troll, and a loser. fail

Have before, I had a diet and exercise routine that worked. Changed settings and fell into a three year rut to where I am now. I am unbelievably unmotivated to do anything about it though, probably nothing but a huge system shock to my daily life could change my behavior now.

Try not eating the world op

Not quit eating, just eat about 2000 calories a day instead of literally thousands more than that. I'm not a troll, and I guarantee I've dropped more weight than you. Science is neato and all but
>hurr your TDEE will adjust to whatever you are eating as long as you eat healthy
Neck yourself

Start dancing in your room for 30 mins every day.

>36 (thirty six) bmi

Attached: [FFF] Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 - 01 [198FB598].mkv_snapshot_01.42_[2017.10.11_13.37.57].jpg (595x720, 80K)

>17 bmi
Id rather starve than eat another pack of ramen

Attached: 1466994168423.jpg (750x549, 596K)

>just eat about 2000 calories a day
some people eat less than that and don't lose any fat. they have to eat enough protein too, and protein calories don't really even count

>I'm not a troll, and I guarantee I've dropped more weight than you
if i dropped as much as you allegedly did, i would be dead. i have never been 'obese' or even close

>hurr your TDEE will adjust to whatever you are eating as long as you eat healthy
you're an idiot. if someone is truly healthy (most aren't and have some degree of hypothyroidism) you won't put on fat really

>Neck yourself
you're the one giving terrible advice, honestly

"lol just eat less" is, generally, bad advice. the quality of the food matters a lot. for example, potatoes are 3x as filling per calorie compared to bread... plus potatoes have way more micronutrients... why not mention things like this? because you're a loser LARP

count your calories, that's the long and the short of it. you could eat only fucking potatoes and as long as you're under your TDEE you will be losing weight, and it will still be healthier than being a lardass. btw ur a loser larp not me

Haha, you fat fuck. I will never be as fat as you. I am fit and athletic.

Wallow in your filth you walking turd.

Attached: 1369945804664.png (470x522, 22K)

yeah or a twinkie diet....
I say:
>eat to increase the metabolic rate

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
>Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds

counting calories is kind of overkill. not all calories are the same. better strategy:
>limit fat to 10-40g per day (360 calories or less)
>eat 1-1.5g of protein per lb of lean body mass (4 calories per gram)
>eat carbs from healthy sources

people aren't going to overeat very easily that way.
make orange juice gelatin and eat some before a meal, it's 0 fat but good carbs, protein (gelatin is pure collagen protein) and lots of vitamins from the OJ