Jow Forums has convinced me that people with autism need to be either violently trained and microchipped (possibly...

Jow Forums has convinced me that people with autism need to be either violently trained and microchipped (possibly explosive) to suppress their autism or be exterminated in order to save society from a herd of sociopaths. Same thing with pedophiles. They either all get chipped and monitored or exterminated.

This site is a real-time exercise in watching the kind of fucking hell that is brought about by allowing severely mentally ill retards with too rich of parents any kind of freedom to be themselves. Stop fucking being yourselves at once.

Attached: 1537668373185.gif (800x600, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbC0p7v9uuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found the degenerate liberal soiboi cuck lmao
Just get back from the conversion party? Trump is still president hun. MAGA

This is so insightful.

Attached: 1539819021251.jpg (1063x1080, 117K)

>OMG GUISE LOOK *LITERAL NAZIS*

There is no reason to monitor autistic people. They do the same goddamn shit every day and hardly ever break free from their routine unless it's to have a complete meltdown. They should just be allowed to euthanize themselves or something.

holy fuck, learn to properly format your code

youtube.com/watch?v=qbC0p7v9uuo

>violently trained
>microchipped(possibly explosive)
>suppress their autism
>be exterminated

Are you sure WE are the sociopaths here negroni?

It's so they don't do that shit in public: i.e. the internet, society, government, business, etc. It should go without saying they should be banned from having any position of authority ever again.

Daily reminder that post-2016 Jow Forums is the new /b/ and as such is filled with literal 14 year old boys.

Attached: pol irl teenager strangle4325.jpg (756x864, 99K)

The internet isn't exactly "public" just because anyone can access it. But I agree it it something that needs to be identified and contained.

I don't think you have a firm grasp on what autism is compared to people who are just unapologetically degenerate. They're not mutually exclusive.

I agree that Jow Forums should be killed. It's amazing watching that hugbox dive deeper and deeper into their own self delusion.

>autists
>sociopaths
Please don't spit out shit out of your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about

Yes it is. It's where stupid mainstream wrong beliefs are spread most frequently and easily. Shit needs purged of autism.

>I don't think you have a firm grasp on what autism is compared to people who are just unapologetically degenerate.
Pretty sure the rabid self-absorption and lack of empathy falls on the spectrum.

It's beyond time for an end to be put to this shit. Brain damaged and stupid people should not have power. It shouldn't have taken 10,000 fucking years to do something about this.

Cringe.
Go back to r/T_D you retarded zoomer

Notice how many boxes he checked off of this image:

Missing semicolons on the first two lines. That's not gonna compile.

If you advocate stricter internet censorship than what has happened to Jow Forums already I'm sorry but I'm not gonna stop the chimps from stringing you up. People need to be held *personally* accountable for what they say.

This.

I'm 27 and have professionally-diagnosed autism, OP. I also have a job, live independently, and have a gf.

You misunderstand me. I'm not talking about controlling the internet. I'm talking about controlling subhuman retards. And that shit should have been policy 40+ years ago. None of this shit would be happening if we had such policies.

Don't forget literal racist grandpas and retarded Midwestern soccer moms. Who could ever have guessed that being retarded attracts hoards of retards?

Attached: 1507363012905.png (944x4013, 596K)

Lol fucking Amerimutt meme strikes again!

>I can do whatever I want, regardless of how much damage I cause and you're not allowed to stop me or you're the bad guy!
This is exactly the kind of cancer I want genocided.

What kind of damage are you talking about here?

Earth: 2018

How are you going to talk about lack of empathy when you're advocating genocide for people that disagree with your own warped views? Forget the politics for a second. How are you this blindly unaware of what you're posting?

>FIXING THINGS IS WRONG!!!
Shut the fuck up, you bad faith arguing piece of shit. You're cancer. Get in line or get removed. It's not wrong to get rid of retarded assholes fucking everything up. By your retarded argumentation murderers have every right to just roam the streets because doing anything would be WRRRRROONG.

You've gotta be over the age of 18 to use this site little guy.

Typical neo nazi HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHH

You are seething about people complaining on the internet.
Hell you even somehow manage to lump everyone into some kind of "autist,rightwinger,incel,4channer" even the whole "rich parents" idea is off its mark,most people here are complete bottom feeders,some on state assistance,some in dead end jobs,few actually can boast rich families.But beside that you are implying those are the only type of people that go here and as if those types of people actually pose any threat to society at large.
Id be nice if you could just genocide a societies problems away but at that point you become the same as the Jow Forumstards who believe that to fix society you just need to genocide this other group(s) of people.It just isnt that simple and you know it.

Go make this thread on Jow Forums leave the whole autism part out and then maybe you have an argument.This way you are just being a douche.

You're right. Go buy a gun and change the world.

This is why the chips should probably be explosive.

>These people on the internet think that my retarded authoritative ideas are bad
>They must be autistic!
Find an outlet for your impotent rage

Yep, the ones that will win.