Ask someone who just ended it with an 8/10 because she was a far-gone libshit anything

Ask someone who just ended it with an 8/10 because she was a far-gone libshit anything

>Inb4 hit it then quit it
She lives like 45km away from me, so keeping up the charade just to hit it then quit it would have involved far too much investment of my time/resource/patience

>Pic of her
She legit already unmatched me and deleted me off Instagram within 2 minutes of breaking things off with her

Attached: 1524626771227.jpg (640x844, 83K)

Ever hit it raw? If so, get checked. Far left liberal women always cheat, and then rationalize that they still love you.

Also what freaky shit was she into because that's always the red flag

Also how the fuck do you not have one single photo of her, except on her Insta?

Attached: 100%Cat.png (566x482, 508K)

Stop lying retard, a reverse image search reveals your retardedness. This isn't even the first time this has been on Jow Forums.

What are you talking about? Thats not her in the picture you idiot

First of all
>that
>8/10
Lel
Secondly
>not making her submit to your cock and redpilling her with it
>Flag
Oh I see. Carry on.

The one downside of people being anonymous on this site is that when people like you expose themselves as retards, it can't be brought up again in the future.

People who post ugly things should be executed.

>Pic related is an 8/10 in Cucknadia

Attached: Golden-Retriever-On-White-05.jpg (728x486, 19K)

Jesus Christ how fucking retarded can you be

Secondly answer already OP

I didn't save any of her Instagram photos. I didn't need to

We went out for 2 dates so there was no opportunity to bang.

She wasn't really into anything freaky from what I've gathered. Definitely wasn't afraid to parade her sexual promiscuity in the past though.

She mentioned politics and trump and feminism and Victorian era literature on the first day...that obviously set off red flags for me, but I gave her a second chance. She failed me, and what's worse when I added her on Instagram, I creeped who she followed and what shit she was liking...not good. Sad.

Would everybody please stop fucking around and thinking the pic in my op is her. It's obvious not

You did the right thing desu.
Life is too short to live with that kind of stress.

>Doesn't save pictures of the women he loves

No wonder you're so bad at relationships. You probably couldn't even show her that you really did have feelings for her. She probably just thought you were after an easy lay and decided to make it as hard for you to get sex and you lost your shit and dropped her as a partner.

You're the problem, bucko.

Why are you blogposting on Jow Forums?

At least you two are seeing other men now

>2 dates
this didn't even start, love was not a thing

post the original pic

the first thing she does after you ended it is go straight to social media. You dodged a bullet user.

You fucking incel faggot, you didn't "hit it and quit it". She fucking rejected you after two dates or you were too retarded to get laid, and now you're trying to reassure yourself by making this thread to rationalize that "you didn't want it anyway" because she was liberal. She deleted you off Instagram because you were a weirdo

99% of college women are liberal, and it's your job to fuck them to get their guard down, then sway them to your line of thinking.

Attached: Yeahno.jpg (682x510, 57K)

I went out on 2 dates to see whether or not I could love her. I couldn't. I thought that so long as she's attractive (which she really was) that I'd be ok. Truth be told there's more to it

Why are you assuming things? She did not reject me in the slightest, far from it. In fact I asked her to come to a party my friend is having next weekend and she agreed and was going to make the treck.

I realize that maybe I could have tried my luck then, but I couldn't force myself to do it or wait that long and continue texting her pretending I give a shit or am still interested

>30 yo
>8/10

Attached: goodtimes.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Distance is always a deal breaker. If there's distance, there's a timelimit on the whole thing, and it's very short. You escalate quickly before she slips away, you didn't. And now you're rationalizing that you did the right thing

You'll regret not pounding a hot, dumb, impressionable woman because "euugh she wasn't my soulmate" when you look back at your life

I think that you're definitely right, but I'm not trying to prove I did the right thing.

I couldn't really wiggle myself into her pants because I had to drive to her town twice and she lives with her parents and there was no alcohol involved or like a club/bar social setting. I didn't have a lot to work with, and I tried to initiate flirting with her, but good luck trying to flirt with someone who's so thoroughly convinced that 'womyn are more than just outer beauty'

I saw her like that sort of shit on Instagram, and far worse

Hey I didn't mean to bust your chops. I'm just saying I've been through your whole mindset. A nice, pretty girl that I get along with seems great, then we start expressing desire, then I find out she's a whore, then I'm conflicted "oh god how can I ever deal with this?" trying to hold on but inevitably I end it because it causes mental anguish.

Eventually, I stopped worrying so much. I accepted going in to any potential relationship that it's the other person's job to show ME why I should care or invest, not the other way around. And I've also come to accept and expect most girls in our generation are cock crazy whores. So, I don't get mad or insecure anymore when I find out a woman turns out to be a slut, because I immediately put her in the "this isn't anything more than a fucktoy" category right after finding out.

I view most women as toys to not be taken seriously or emotionally invested in, because they're all too caught up in their own drama to A. Save and B. Change. You have to find ones that have the least amount of damage and change them, invest in them for the long term. So, you probably did the right thing. But just have some fun in the meantime when you can, otherwise you'll drive yourself mad

Damn that was a good post. I guess even now I'm pretty conflicted with what I want in terms of relationships. Ever since my ex broke up with me 6 months ago, I just wasn't the same. It's like I wanted this girl to fill the hole that my ex left behind, but when I learned that she couldn't (not even close), I decided to break it off with her because she stressed me out too much to continue. And obviously to make matters worse, she's a far gone libshit who throws away birthday cards her grandparents give her.

I'd like to 'have fun' as I go along, but it's hard for me because I'm not the Chad type. Am I just a naive and gullible dumbass who puts all women on a pedestal in terms of mate selection?

I shit I guess she didn't block me on Instagram after all, just unfollowed

She's on the right

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-172732.jpg (978x1050, 365K)

>Far left
>Liberal

Read a fucking book you cretin