NASA planning moon mission

>NASA planning moon mission
>Trump seems all for it
>Trump nominates Jim (((((((((Bridenstine)))))))))) to be the new adminstrator
>IMMEDIATELY SHUT DOWN

What don't they want us to know? They sent a man to the moon 50 years ago with the equivalent of a modern-day refrigerator, didn't they? How hard could it be in 2018?

Attached: 1037154511.jpg (1000x541, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baen.com/chapters/W200303/0743435931.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs
thehill.com/homenews/administration/385567-trump-weekly-approval-rating-reaches-11-month-high
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtube.com/watch?v=D9vaU-seg6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many possibilities: e.g Moon is artifician object made by ayys
Or they havent been there yetn
Or they been and seen nothing of value and know its waste of money
Anyway moon has to many mistery's to believe whats been told to us

Contact kubrick's spirit through a wiji board.

He'll lay it all down 4 u.

It's like Trump wants to lose 2020 on purpose at this point

no way, fuck this shit. Go to the moon you burgers, I want to see it.

>e.g Moon is artifician object made by ayys
I see you've read this: baen.com/chapters/W200303/0743435931.htm

they didn't

Attached: 1514523815379.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

Attached: moon.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

>went to moon
>saw scary spooky shit
>never visited again

> how does low gravity works?

Attached: 1520565717063.png (657x539, 110K)

The moon landings were total frauds. Fake. Over time it will become more and more self-evident.

>They sent a man to the moon 50 years ago
>What don't they want us to know?
they didnt. your a easily controlled unquestioning person. in clinical terms your a half tard

Attached: ayliums.png (640x400, 119K)

THE MOON IS A PROJECTION
youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs

This is a prison planet, cattle goy isn't allowed to leave. The mars manned missions are also a red herring

Maybe, but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Attached: mmmm.jpg (630x420, 38K)

letting that man with the ancient camera behind on the moon, pleb telescopes should be able to locate this unsung heros' body in 2018, and poof we proof we went there.

wait if the camera is still there.... how did we get this vid...
aaah it's another fake, i mean training exercise video, right?

Because israel wants the us to spend its money on other things.

Shot in the dark, probably because what fucking good is there in going to the moon? We did it originally because the Soviet Union was kicking our ass with space frontier exploration and we needed to make use of all those Nazi scientists we stole. Now, what are we going to gain from going there again? We already planted the flag there, took samples, took pictures, and so on (assuming it's real, of course).

There's a lot of other important space based shit NASA is working on, like Mars colonies or intercepting potentially dangerous asteroids. There's a decent chance the new guy in charge didn't want to divert resources away from studying projects that could potentially save mankind just to appease conspiracy theorists. They get less than 1% of the federal budget annually and have to use it wisely.

Attached: 1524869996232.jpg (960x832, 189K)

He's doing a terrible job if that's the case.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/385567-trump-weekly-approval-rating-reaches-11-month-high

BEST THREE HOURS YOU WILL SPEND REALIZING WE DIDNT GO.

A funny thing happened on the way to the moon
>youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Astronaut's gone wild (all of them caught out)
>youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

Apollo Zero
>youtube.com/watch?v=D9vaU-seg6o

REMINDER:
-------------------
>NO TELEMETRY DATA -MISSING
>NO ENGINEERING PLANS -MISSING
>NO ORIGINAL TAPES -MISSING
>NO SCIENTIFIC DATA -MISSING
>NO LUNAR ROCKS -MISSING
>NO VAN ALLEN SHIELDING -MISSING
>NO CALCULATIONS ON ROCKET FUEL PROPULSION -MISSING
>NO DENT FROM THE LEM ON TAKE OFF -MISSING (but astronaut foot make imprint)
>NO EXPLANATION FOR FAKING OF A LONG SHOT OF THE MOON
>NO EXPLANATION FOR 2ND SECRET CHANNEL FOR COMMS
>NO EXPLANATION ON WHAT POWER THE AIRCON /COMPUTER ETC -MISSING
>NO EXPLANATION FOR MYSTERIOUS DEATHS APOLLO 1 CREW -MISSING
>NO EXPLANATION FOR MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF SAFETY INSPECTOR THOMAS BARON -MISSING
>NO EXPLANATION FOR DISAPPEARANCE OF BARON'S 20,000 POINT FAILURE REPORT TO CONGRESS -MISSING
>NO EXPLANATION FOR LACK OF STARS FROM THE LUNAR SURFACE -MISSING.
>NO EXPLANATION FOR ASTRONAUTS ON WIRES ON MOON (PUPPET ON A STRING)
>NO EXPLANATION AS TO HOW THE ASTRONAUTS LIVED, WASHED & SHAVED ON THE WAY TO AND FROM THE MOON?!
>NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY THERE IS A 1MILE EXCLUSION ZONE AROUND 'APOLLO SITES'
>NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY RUSSIA RECEIVED 1/4 OF THE ENTIRE US WHEAT SUPPLY IN 1972 FOR DIRT CHEAP AFTER LUNAR 20 ROBOT LANDING!!!
>NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY ALL THE TECHNOLOGY WAS LOST????!!??!!
>NO EXPLANATION WHY FLAT EARTH ALWAYS GET BROUGHT UP TO DISCREDIT THE FAKE MANNED MOON LANDINGS.

Attached: AS11-40-5920 (1).jpg (648x654, 65K)

Sauce for we're not going back to the moon.

MODS DONT DELETE THIS!!
its political, if the USA didnt land man on the moon its the biggest politic dupe of all history. Also its very very politically incorrect to say this or voice your opinion on the fake moon landings in polite company!

Attached: scubaInSpace.jpg (840x430, 33K)

After the cameraman was done filming he threw the camera at the lunar module and the earthbound astronauts caught the camera with their space net so this money shot could be bring pride to our nation and preserve this momentous occasion for all time.
Be grateful nigger, this is the shot that ended the cold war.

Attached: FlappingBag.gif (250x191, 1.73M)

Attached: noCraters.jpg (1003x463, 83K)

NASA LRO IMAGES UPLOADED WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP -WHY???

Attached: adobePhotoShoppedLOL.jpg (1566x649, 229K)

/x/ tier bullshit. Who fucking left the containment grid over there shut off again?

Attached: Containment Unit.jpg (792x1254, 813K)

Color correction.. sigh CM

Watch these three docs at least, and then if you still feel the same fair enough.

thanks Leaf.

>waste of money
lol america has more money than brains, they would land on moon just to dick wave, its something else

If you're hoping for any actual progress in space you'll have to look to the Chinese. They have the funding, the gusto and the knowledge to do so. Right now, they're catching up but they can do big things in the next 20-30 years where we see the first human Mars colony.
Meanwhile the US spends their money of social services for the NEETs, prisoners and military.

There's really no purpose in the Moon besides dick wagging unless you're going to build a base, but I don't really see the point unless you're going to launch future missions from the Moon with the idea that less gravity = less fuel = further distances that can be traveled.

Now, if our moon were like Mars (being 5k miles from the surface), there would be much incentive to having a moon base, but our moon is far away so like who really gives a shit?

Today they can't get passed the van Allen belt or what ever. It's filled with radiation. Instant cancer

I think the footage that was shown was faked, however, we did eventually go, and were told by ayys not to come back. Everything missing was self sabotage, to ensure we wouldn't go back for the foreseeable future.

Have you looked into the breakaway civilization OP?

>NO EXPLANATION FOR LACK OF STARS FROM THE LUNAR SURFACE
>NO EXPLANATION AS TO HOW THE ASTRONAUTS LIVED, WASHED & SHAVED ON THE WAY TO AND FROM THE MOON?!
>NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY THERE IS A 1MILE EXCLUSION ZONE AROUND 'APOLLO SITES'
>NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY ALL THE TECHNOLOGY WAS LOST????!!??!!
I haven't even gone out of my way to research this and I can tell you that all of these have been explained already. As for the rest of those, absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. There were a fuckload of people watching the rocket take off, there were literally zero reports of anything falling to earth afterwards except for the return mission. Do you have any actual evidence that it was faked?

Also, walking up to Buzz Aldrin, waving a bible in his face and calling him a liar and a coward for not answering the same basic bitch questions for the millionth time is just ridiculous.

There's water on the moon (found by the Poos Parjeet space orbiter) and a shit ton of minerals.

Proposed Lunar MANNED LANDINGS
---------------------------------------------
>Russia Luna-Glob 2028 Manned lunar orbiter; proposed by Roscosmos
>Russia Luna-Glob 2030 Manned lunar landing; proposed by Roscosmos
>Japan JAXA 2030 Manned moon landing; proposed by JAXA.
>China CLEP 2036 Manned moon landing; proposed by CNSA.
>Russia Lunnyj 2037 Completion of robotic lunar base; proposed by Roscosmos

Aliens are NOT real. The first mention of Greys was in 1893 H G Wells book. All UFO in rennaisance paintings are religious iconography like Cardinal's hats or crosses. In 1920s comic books drew saucer UFOs 25 years before Roswell see pic.

Attached: Science_Wonder_Stories_Nov_1929_-_flying_saucer.jpg (220x298, 41K)

GO AWAY CIA NIGGER

Attached: Earth.Texture.Not.Found.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

at least it's not the bride of frankenstein

How the fuck did they even get this footage

>I haven't even gone out of my way to research this and I can tell you that all of these have been explained already
NO THEY HAVENT

>There were a fuckload of people watching the rocket take off

THERE WAS ALSO A $320 MILLION OPERATION CARRIED OUT BY THE ENTIRE US NAVY SECOND FLEET TO JAM ALL TELEMETRY TRACK BY THE RUSSIANS. THE ROCKET WENT INTO SPACE NO DOUBT THOUGH BUT NOT TO THE MOON.

>Also, walking up to Buzz Aldrin, waving a bible in his face

BUZZ ADMITTED TACITLY THEY DID GO, HE SAID WHEN FIRST CONFRONTED :

"YOU'RE ASKING THE WRONG PERSON WE WERE JUST PASSENGERS, SPEAK TO THE NASA ADMINISTRATORS.!

kike mods

WHERE ARE WE????

I'M SCARED

LIMITED HANGOUT!!!
/*------------------------------------------*?
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU

Then how do we get to the international space station? Dumb leaf

computer

fuck IBM

Attached: computer.png (640x480, 8K)

>NO LUNAR ROCKS -MISSING
I got to fucking hold moon rocks as a kid.

>they would land on moon just to dick wave
Exposing pener to vaccum of space and having it explode