I feel so bad for the noble souls who gave up their lives in hope of a better world...

I feel so bad for the noble souls who gave up their lives in hope of a better world, but were betrayed by their decadent descendants.

The people can't be trusted with their futures

Attached: 0FDC6EE5-B66C-4EE9-A848-A640A44C0DC3.jpg (612x706, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_ZJC_Uvq8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly what the rich and elite think.

Unless you're one of them, yours will be stolen too.

>America
>Civilisation

This is what you get for leaving the empire faggots

The rich and elite weren't the problem before capitalism, which was really the last nail in the coffin because it spurred on unprecedented economic growth

I hate that I'll not live up to their exspectations. I want to do something about things,do my part like they would but I wasn't born with a noble soul. I have the soul of a wild beast. I'm not fit to be a human. I never will be ethier. I hate myself so much.

There's nothing noble about our society today. No prestige and glory, no love and beauty, no faith, the only thing to do is become a cog in the social machine.

If you want to do something noble, then it's clear you have a noble soul. You just live in a world where there's no outlet for that

were fucked dude !!!!! totally and utterly fucked and you either participate and help fuck everything up or perish. cant even go in the mountains and withdraw from it all

Attached: 320px-Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg (320x499, 58K)

>that image
This is what amerimutts actually believe

Attached: amerimutt4356.png (600x487, 85K)

Back to bant you retard nobody asked you.

CIvilization is for cucks.

>implying the dna of any Jow Forums posters would exist without it

youtube.com/watch?v=O_ZJC_Uvq8E

>implying I implied that
Genuinely retarded. And that's not a point for civilization either.

People talk about this all the time but they dont think about the implications. culture/civilization is vanishing but capitalism is here to stay, and yall know what that means. no bueno

Attached: Download (7).jpg (259x194, 3K)

we have to go to some place nobody else to go and establish a new timeline and tribe. well shoot at anyone intruding with bows

the kid at the top should be looking down on those people saying "fuck ya'll niggas be racist."

I wish I had the courage or tenacity to do anything with my life

i wish i had the ability to change it

>The rich and elite weren't the problem before capitalism

HMMM.

Really jogs the ol noggin. I guess there were never rulers who had serfs and did whatever the fuck they pleased to commoners.

The problem is government intervention and property and income taxes. And yes, the rich and elite were also a problem before capitalism. What was the Feudal system or any other point in history?

>I feel so bad for the noble souls who gave up their lives in hope of a better world
fuck off faggot
most of them were dumb peasants who went to war for the upper class' wants, nothing noble about it