Any V A P O R W A V E bros out tonight? What is the meaning behind it? A happy ambient sound track to days gone by...

Any V A P O R W A V E bros out tonight? What is the meaning behind it? A happy ambient sound track to days gone by? or a ghostly vocal filled beat of happier memories as we sit in a bleak future

Attached: vapor.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Srh3iPZBVY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yyCKdxBCaAE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmi93pLR_wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gSvUqhZcbVg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q23JhzhLAc
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhD4PD75zY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZUepvmOTME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vaporwave was a pretty good meme genre but then of course normies and underages ruin everything they touch

Attached: 1542069154049.gif (200x200, 470K)

vaporwave is so 2015.
Get with the memes, gramps

This isn't a meme guys these are serious questions behind the genre

Pizza Day is a great track. Ever heard of it?

A broken-hearted call to arms and a reminder that, even though the golden age is over for now, we've been here before and that we'll be back here again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Srh3iPZBVY

Attached: tumblr_ok94nlc5sy1w2rqeoo1_500.gif (453x281, 695K)

it was meant to be a parody of 90s advertising and consumerism that ended up parodying itself until people genuinely liked it

I kind of predicted vaporwave before it became a thing.

A genuinely fantastic album

Attached: feelsgreatman.png (680x497, 121K)

I unironically enjoy listening to vaporwave. Same with futurefunk, synthesis, fashwave, and lo fi hip hop. I honestly wish that electing Trump would have ushered in a new 80s/90s where everyone was chill and drank crystal Pepsi at the mall and everything was neon. I don't get why people think its all a meme. Some people are legitimately nostalgic for a future that never happened.

Attached: FB_IMG_1543100983185.jpg (480x314, 23K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yyCKdxBCaAE
"Galleria" is another exquisite album, I like to listen to it for hours at a time while I'm at work. Also this one m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmi93pLR_wQ gets me misty eyed and melancholic without fail. I'm surprised no one's mentioned the album this track originated from with the recent epidemic of Vegasposting.

Attached: 1483718684120.jpg (650x842, 88K)

>I honestly wish that electing Trump would have

How could anybody think that electing a literal pea-brained retard could usher in anything remotely futuristic?
For fucks sake the man believes in clean coal. CLEAN COAL.

>"Some people are legitimately nostalgic for a future that never happened."

nice

Its not about the man but what he represents. Trump represents a time in American history where capitalism was untethered and the market was oversaturated with cool, electronics and toys which many 30 old boomers remember fondly the origins of what would eventually be called "kid culture." Sorry you're to much of a stupid zoomer to understand, tho.

Attached: 2fb.png (1500x761, 322K)

i love this video. it covers vaporwave a bit as well
youtube.com/watch?v=gSvUqhZcbVg&t
this one is good as well
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q23JhzhLAc

You know who actually did represent the wave of cool electronics and gizmos?
Mother fuckin' Herbie Hancock.
Y'know, a man who actually made contributions to culture and society.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhD4PD75zY

I'm literally chortling at the thought you holding up Donald Trump in your mind as the icon of the synthwave era.
Trump never represented shit dude.
30 year old boomers were not even born yet when the electronics boom happened.
There was never any wave called "kid culture"
You were definitely right about people having nostalgia over a time which never existed.
Population: (You)

Attached: donald buildwall trump.png (1000x562, 957K)

>I'm literally chortling at the thought you

That's going to be a big ole yikes from me, mister Reddit.

Bitch I've been here since '04
I am older than The Robot.
Get the fuck off my site

>Literally chortling
I'm figuratively cringing right now

I probably listen to vaporwave atleast 4 hours a day. While im walking, studying, vidya, etc. I might have a problem. But man i fucking live for it

Attached: VaporwaveSun.png (1080x1920, 822K)

>T H E A E S T H E T I C

Attached: 363c543e4db40475b1e86937f21d69d0.jpg (500x696, 87K)

Liquid dnb is way better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZUepvmOTME

>I have a large extended vaporwave cassette collection
>dress like an 80's drug dealer
>car is a coupe with pop up lights
everything in my life is a focus on aesthetic now and honestly im cool af. Normies tell me theyre jealous of me and admire but little do they know its just like the vapor and isnt real
kek, kill me

Attached: 2d0373ac01280599bbabe1e8ceca8732.jpg (736x748, 99K)

what they did to HFM is unforgivable

What'd they do, friend?

Attached: Alice-alice-madness-returns-fanclub-27902957-500-667.jpg (500x667, 161K)

made him delete all his shit over "copyright"
bullshit it's fucking copyright, he was too good at music and we aren't allowed to have good things

That's fucking disgusting. I wish jews could just disappear.

Attached: a758dd4ef182c3ab20c5d9e64b893728--alice-liddell-alice-madness-returns.jpg (736x1037, 117K)

I kinda burnt out on it after a bit but I do think it's a really interesting genre that should be respected and studied.

stop being me from circa 2010
you won't like where this ends up

???
Am I a clone?
Am I real?
Are you the clone?

Attached: 1080p3.bmp.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

Who is HFM?