Ya'll ever been to an MMA fight and seen women fight each other for your amusement?

Ya'll ever been to an MMA fight and seen women fight each other for your amusement?

Attached: laffix.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-n2wb14cNnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no but i went to a firefighters vs cops fight a few weeks ago and two of the fights were female fights.

it was a boxing match, not MMA.. sorry

Nice.

Who won mostly, firefighters or cops?

I'm going to bet firefighters.

Oh nice I have seen the promotion of those before but never went to one.

Also checked

yup. Every single fight it seemed like the firefighters won. A lot of the cops were overweight as fuck and got gassed in the first 10-15 seconds. Super surprising that these dudes signed up for this event and went into it so unprepared.

here is a promo of the one I went to.

Attached: 40159711_2139621472775464_3954271278692564992_n.jpg (768x960, 107K)

Nice did it usually end pretty quick within the first round? When I went to my event it was a mixed bag sometimes it went to the judges

Luckily I got a lot of good footage with my 4K camera on youtube if anyone wants to watch it

12 of them went all three rounds and ended in decisions. 2 ended by "TKO" which actually meant they landed on their ass hard enough a few times. I was pretty bummed that they were wearing facemasks.

Drop a video link! I'll watch one.

Oh damn ok then so they had a lot more protection, this time it was a lot more bloody but this is footage from the last event like 4 months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=-n2wb14cNnQ

Attached: 20181208_182830_compressed_compressed.jpg (4032x3024, 662K)

I want one of them to beat me up and hold me down and touch my dick then fart in my face

Attached: my-meat-watching-me-open-incognito-for-the-4th-time-today-gwaLA.jpg (640x792, 22K)

Which one though? Make a choice we have A

Attached: 20181208_182519_compressed_compressed.jpg (4032x3024, 864K)

Or the more melanin rich B choice my friend

Attached: 20181208_182530_compressed_compressed.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

I'm going with B.

I can see that smiley face on her stomach- like she's been lifting shit and carrying it.

Her strength looks functional.

do their tits or pussies pops out?

Go with A but the fart gotta be on point

Attached: sniff_9.jpg (533x800, 163K)

Poor girl got super bloody but ended up winning lol

Attached: 20181208_182717_compressed_compressed.jpg (4032x3024, 981K)

looks like a disgusting jew

I see tekashi is preparing for prison. Smart man.

That's crazy, famalam. Have you ever done DMT?

What like the drug? Nah dude why

what is laffix?

It's nothing just the name of my channel and website doesn't mean anything

i mean, what's the premise of the channel? I'm always intrigued by smaller channels and podcasts. Hows the channel doing? Still trying to actively develop it and move it along?

I do muay thai and I fight (spar) girls sometimes.

do you get to fugg them afterwards?

Well so far it's mostly live MMA coverage but every once in a while I get some other stuff on there like my buddy played his first album in 360 degree mode.

I guess Sacramento California videos mainly and yeah it would be nice to actively develop it, I know I don't really promote it as much as I could and should but been busy with this semester

I fucked 1 girl from my gym. She's this tatted up blonde girl who flirts with a lot of the guys, so I'm sure she's slept with them all.

Great fuck though.

>She's this tatted up blonde girl who flirts with a lot of the guys, so I'm sure she's slept with them all.

Attached: 1424056779772.jpg (230x320, 68K)

Was the poonany tight from working out?

I am 6'4 and 300 lbs and I know they could easily beat me up. So fucking hot

>no one gets knocked out
>thats why i watch men play

what retard put the camera there instead of just moving with the fighters? actual fucking retards

Well this was on the amateur level but they did fight really hard she ended up with hella blood

She's still pretty hot in that alt way.

Yeah. Also likes being hit during sex, unsurprisingly.

Shibby I probably wouldn't be able to do that I get too concentrated on laying pipe