Want to go on a night walk to get groceries

>want to go on a night walk to get groceries
>scared that if I do, somebody will attack me like last time

Why can't others be as sensitive and kind as me?

Attached: MorrisseyPepe.jpg (500x615, 62K)

Did the attack you to rob you? Or did they just attack you for no reason?

Sensitive is weak. We are supposed to seek enlightenment not give in to the flesh. Feelings come from hormones. Stop being scared, work out and carry a weapon. Last time I went to the night shop to buy booze and two Muslims started talking shit to me. I hit one in the face with the bottle of vodka that I had bought and I ran away before a legion of Muslims run after me. That's life in Europe with refugees. Fuck them and fuck you for being a faggot.

A brutal world calls for brutal measures. Bring a bat or something blunt and heavy next time, find some way to carry it on your back.

I keep this fucker in my car when I go Doordashing. Probably won't do much in an actual fight since it's not particularly sharp, but it's nice to know the option is available to me.

Attached: 1B458697-5238-4AFA-9E8D-4CEE0274E762.jpg (1583x3451, 1.3M)

And get charged with assault with a deadly weapon? No thanks. I think I'd just find something heavy like a roll of quarters to weight my punches with.

Fair point. Could chalk it up to self-defense though.

The quarter idea sounds good. Might as well go the full monty and grab some brass knuckles
>t. Just really fucking wants to hurt someone

>how to break your hand

Never punch someone with something in your fist. Better off with knuckle dusters or a baton/stick.

You will break your hand like that you idiot.

Just buy a can of pepper spray or get a gun and your license to carry.

Why were you attacked? Do you live in a bad area?

>walk at pretty early at night- 8 or 9
>Any women flinch from me like I'm a rapist
Welp

You're probably ugly/ non-white.

I walk past neatly dressed white college students at 2 or 3 am without worry.

But if its a shady looking black guy, I keep my hand on my pistol.

>self-defense
In most countries thats only legal when youre actually defending your life.

I feel your feel as well, friend.

I went for a night walk to the super market, super comfy. Then on my way home some swollen dick hole thought I had some alcohol and tried to rob me for it. He threatened to punch my face in and steal everything I had on me. I managed to talk him into thinking I had none and he let me go but as i walked away he called me a little bitch. During this whole thing he was on the phone to someone as well and two people walked passed him before he got to me. I don't know why this still always happens to me.

I dunno why people do shit like this, I just want to be comfy and listen to music. since then I haven't left my house after about 8pm. I thought i lived in a nice neighborhood.

Attached: zzc2Kqu.jpg (500x479, 79K)

OP here, I don't understand the mentality either. I have no compulsion whatsoever to bother people as they go about their lives. What audacity to people possess, to think that they are entitled to others' property or to accost them in some manner?

Anyway, I just got back from my nightwalk and didn't see a soul.

No. I was walking back from the grocery store and a group of guys approached me from across the oval that I was walking adjacent to, brandishing bats. They threw one at me but it didn't hit. I've never seen anything like it before.

What race are you and what race are they?

I'm white and they were white.

Attached: Australian.jpg (835x519, 70K)

I used to take casual nightwalks in 2014-2015 and would often take to some of my favorite, secluded spots until some people at the apartment complex started noticing I was doing this and began following me.
It was a little weird and I didn't feel comfortable going out anymore and by this time I had begun progressively becoming hiki. I don't go out often but when I do, its usually late night on weekdays and I try to avoid outings around holidays.

You are so adorable let me love you and protect you

>actually defending your life
Such as when attacked on the street by unknown people with unknown motivations? They could kill you on purpose, they could kill you on accident.

Can't fathom the mindset of people like that, why do they insist on making their own lives as well as the lives of people around them more difficult? as if the world isn't shitty enough.

Protect me!

Attached: katebush9.jpg (340x425, 34K)