Minecraft Roleplay

I was trying to fall asleep but having trouble as usual and thinking about weird or embarrassing shit I did in the past, and all at once I remembered this Serious Minecraft Roleplay server I had played when I was like 16 that I probably had 100+ hours on. More specifically, I had become a Serial Rapist on the server, and it became the only thing I would nut too for about a year..

It's a long story so I don't wanna get it all typed out just to get washed away because to many other threads are going on. Should I share?

Attached: 436666666.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Post the green boi I wanna read that shit

Besides everyone alseep anyways

You might be the only one but good enough for me, I got nothing better to do

>Young 16 year old me playing Minecraft Beta
>Had gotten into RP and ERP through chatango
>Wanted to somehow combine these two autistic hobbies
>Started looking for Minecraft Roleplay Servers
>For a while all I could find was shitty attempts at MMOs where no one even attempted Roleplay
>Did end up finding a few Roleplay Servers, but they all explicitly said no ERP
>I was shy to the idea of bringing up ERP in Minecraft anyway
>Eventually, I found my Holy Grail
>Roleplay server that took itself super seriously, had a giant application you had to fill out just to get whitelisted, even had a server trailer
>The rules permitted ERP if it was kept private
>Even permitted rape if both players agreed
>I almost nut just thinking about forcing myself on a pixelated lego girl
>Server is fairly generic fantasy, Elves, Dwarves, ect but they also have Half-Demons
>Read race descriptions and it becomes clear that Half-Demons are the shit, but they're donator only
>Get me a pre-paid card and cash out for my edgy half-demon boy
>I remember specifically describing him as "devilishly handsome" and thinking I was super clever
>Server had a decent player base but only like 1 actually active admin
>Out of the 10 giant towns they had built, only 2 really had any players in them and even then they all stuck tightly around the "RP Spots" so no one was ever prime for striking
>I try to play normal and flirt with some girls in RP, but the most they ever give are blushes or giggles
Cont

cont

>Hear of someone getting robbed by bandits while travelling between two of the populated cities
>One of the main girls I'd been hitting on says they'll journey to the other city for whatever it was since the victim girl is too shaken
>I head out long before she departs, getting about halfway there before stopping
>The cities were suuupppeerr far apart, you would never run into anyone unless you were waiting on the road they'd be coming down
>I think I waited there for IRL hours, constantly checking OOC chat to see if she was coming
>Finally she came running towards me and greeted me, asking why I was out here
>I was so nervous about trying it, so I acting like I was mugging her at first
>She didn't like that and it turned into a fight
>Being a Half-Demon I was better than her in basically everything and she pretty much let me win, expecting to just lose some money
>I told her I wasn't interested in coin...
>Through a long series of awkward implications, she finally gets what I'm trying to do and says she doesn't agree
>I panic and say that realistically, it's what my character would do. Otherwise he would just kill her.
>She doesn't like her options, but I stand firm that it's not fair to ask me to act out of character for her
>Reluctantly, she agrees to be raped, not wanting to lose her character
>I jacked off while adrenaline went absolutely fucking wild throughout my body
>Was the biggest nut I ever had, I came so fast that I actually had to keep awkwardly raping her for a few minutes after because I didn't want to be embarrassed for cumming so quick
>After it's over, I let her go, smugly daring her to tell everyone about how I defiled her
>She doesn't tell anyone, probably wanted to pretend it never happened both IC and OOC
>But she was just the first. I needed more.

Cont

epic grenetext can i post it on r_Jow Forums

not if i beat you to it

jk i got shadowbanned and am too lazy to make another account

Attached: 1544250725053.jpg (640x720, 152K)

cont

>She heads to the other city and does whatever, spends a long time there
>Looking back, she probably saw I was online and was trying to wait until I logged off to get back on the roads
>But I had plenty of time to wait.
>She comes running back down the road, tries to sprint past me before I can type to her IC
>She's unhappy, asking why I'm here again
>Of course I'm here again, it's what my character does.
>Try to justify myself, say he sometimes robs people too
>Even say she's not his first victim
>She gives a half-assed fight, knowing what's going to happen and just trying to get it over with quickly
>I mount her and start going to town
>When she responds it's always only a few words, like *Tries to look away* "Nhhfff..." *Sniffles*
>Knowing how reluctant she is IRL makes me even harder
>Bust inside her again, she's not going to RP getting pregnant since she doesn't even want to acknowledge this
>I stick to my little spot of the road, just waiting for prey
>It's a long time before anyone comes down the road again, but eventually a high elf and her young elf guard
>I jump them, mostly going for the high elf as a hostage
>The guard surrenders so I don't kill their master
>I don't waste time making it clear what I'm going to do
>They seem less disgusted by the idea but still asking stuff like "dude really?"
>Give them the same explanation that my character would either kill or rape them
>They too submit, choose the great demon cock of life
>I go to town on the high elf, making her guard watch while mocking the whole time
>They actually keep their RP high effort, crying and describing their every emotion
>It only feels the demon more, I finish in the high-elf and I'm hard again almost instantly
>I move over to take the young guard's virginity
>She weeps and can't look at her master while I pound her
>I leave the two in the road, consoling each other and filled with half-demon seed

Cont

Wasn't that bad at all it was pretty alright OP. Jesus I sure wish I had autistic stories like that when I was a kid.
feels_bad.jpg
But anyways it's an alright green you got goin on. Can't wait to read who else you rape.

Attached: image.jpg (1606x1241, 96K)

cont

>These two took it much more seriously however, and reported me to the Guard
>The high elf girl is very popular IC and OOC, she quickly gathers an army of white-knights to slay the foul road rapist
>Server hits peak population, more people than I've ever seen before, nearly every one of them preparing to hunt my ass down
>Panicking, don't know what to do. Half-Demons were broken but not enough to take on a fucking armada
>Teen me thinks that if they do kill me, I can't make another rapist character because then it will become obvious I'm just here for the fucking
>So stressed my Asthma acting up IRL, feel like my actual life is on the line
>I just bolt straight the fuck towards nowhere, trying to get as far away from any players as possible
>Once I see they've begun moving out in the OOC chat, I dig straight down and bury myself under some dirt in a tiny hole (very much so not allowed btw)
>Tape my ctrl key down so I stay crouched and no one can see my name
>Spend all day staring at my almost pitch black screen, looking for any sign of approaching nametags
>Try to act cool OOC, tell them that I saw their army approaching and flew away
>Intentionally give them misleading meta hints like "ooohhh, just passed me B)"
>After hours the hunt begins to finally die down and people log off to go to bed
>Too afraid of losing my rape demon, stay up til like 3 am watching OOC chat
>There's a couple disorganized stragglers just kind of running around the woods separately all hoping to be the one to redeem their fair maiden's honor
>But they never found me, I lived to rape another day

Cont

this is good shit
i'm happy you shared this with us

Attached: 1460324426586.png (680x644, 203K)

why couldn't you just log off

Not OP but it's cause it's RP dum dum

people would see it

Please more minecraft rape stories

Attached: LMAO2.jpg (2002x3000, 182K)

thanks
dunno if sarcastic but it dont matter to me, anyway

>After a few more days of only logging on every now and then to see if I was banned do I come out of my dirt pit
>I cautiously approached my old spot, watching from far away and in 3rd person so I couldn't be snuck up on
>Spend hours scanning the roads from max distance away from any guards after me
>I'm tired of hiding, my teenage hormones need another dose of that forced block sex
>I go back to my usual spot, I'll either get my rape on or die trying
>Put minecraft in a shrunk window while I watch youtube videos so I can watch for anyone approaching
>I see a dwarf woman skipping her way down the road, pull up MC and dash out infront of her
>To this day I remember her immediate little OOC comment upon seeing me
>(Oh god. Oh no.)
>All my fear washed away at that. I was known, the mere sight of me sent fear down one's heart. I was a god
>The cute little dwarf is no exception, I am the road rapist not the road racist
>She keeps making cute little ooc remarks as I fuck her
>I finish and allow the dwarf to limp off, poor little thing could barely handle the demon dick that kept getting longer each RP
>Not much later, a male dwarf comes storming down the road from the city
>Stops right in the center of my usual spot while I watch from the trees
>Starts screaming at the top of his lungs that he'll slay me, demanding for me to come out
>After circling around and making sure he really was alone, I finally show myself
>He's apparently her husband, here for revenge
>I mock his pathetic attempts, He would have the might Road Rapist slain by a dwarf with no name?
>We have a long battle, his rage carries him on through the fight
>By the end I am injured, but he is dead.
>I leave his body in the center of my spot, along with a note that said something like "This could be you if you come after me."

Cont

i'm currently screencapping this shit
will post the final product when OP finishes

Attached: 1447893255276.gif (490x367, 967K)

>I am the road rapist, not the road racist

Attached: 1394336815284.jpg (433x378, 43K)

Yeah as the others said it would've basically been fail RP. I likely would've logged on and immediately been forced into being found or just already dead.

>Apparently he was actually a high-up fighter in the server, but as my legend spread my reputation proceeded me
>As more and more began to talk about The Vile Road Demon, the stories became more and more exaggerated, the figure more all-powerful
>People who fought me only tried to run, just immediately assuming they were no challenge
>I happily let them think that and played my part as the unstoppable monster
>The roads become less traveled, and when they are it's normally in groups now
>This was around the end of the school year so I had less time to play, people were actually able to travel right through the legendary Rape Crossroads without a problem
>But soon summer would come. And then I could play as long as I wanted.
>While watching my spot, a small group begins their way down the path
>They don't seem too tough, but it seems they believe in strength in numbers. How foolish
>When I come out, they hesitate to even draw their weapons, knowing their fucked (for the women, literally.)
>I'm not actually sure if I can take 4 people on at once, but I know my reputation would have them believe I could do it with ease.
>I give them a long monologue of the things I could do to them, how they'd stand no chance so they eat it up
>But I tell then I'm feeling generous, and if they give me just one of the two women, the rest may pass without a scratch. I'd even let her go after
>They all say no until one of the women steps up, apparently sister to the other
>She offers herself to me so that her sister may walk free
>Tearfully she's taken away by the two guys that were "guarding" them
>I turn to the brave older sister, unzipping my jeans and getting ready to force her down
>She immediately draws a dagger and stabs herself in the stomach, spouting about how she'd rather die than let me have my way with her

Cont

cont

>I'm fucking pissed. This dumb bitch just took my but away from me, and is even daring to mock me.
>But what can I do? I relied on their fear of losing their character to make them agreed to the rape, and she just killed herself
>I come up with a solution
>Before she dies I hold her head up and mock her, telling her that now I will just go get her sister. I tell her all the things I'll do to her sweet little sis.
>She smiles and says I'll never catch them before they reach the city
>You doubt my power?
>Immediately book it after them, jumping the whole time for more speed
>Hopefully they were talking a lot on the way to delay their journey
>They second they come into view, I go into Shout (For those who don't know, most RP servers have whisper [5 block radius] talk [20 block] and shout [50-100 block]
>Use shout to make them stop, I can just barely see the gates of the city
>I sprint forward while they're typing, excusing it by saying I dashed over with "lightning speed"
>Immediately inform the girl of her sister's poor choice as I grab her, dragging her off
>The two chase, but I have wings. I fly off with my jailbait ass.
>I take her back and she her her sisters body, then waste no time. The demon nut has been waiting far too long.
>Actually still IRL pissed about that suicide move, so much so that I kill the girl after raping her
>Everyone is very unhappy with me both IC and OOC, I try to joke it off sayin stuff like "Yeah, it sucks to be the bad guy but someone's gotta do it..."
>Some other travelers come through time to time, but they're all male
>Afraid of pissing off the server so much that I either get banned or another crusade after me, so I don't kill them, just injured them and let them "escape"
>But I make it clear they stand no chance, and with every power gaming battle Reemin the Semen Demon gets closer and closer to seemingly like a god-like figure among the people

Cont

Keko, this is among the most autistic things ive read, good job op

cont

>My well of infinite road pussy is drying up. Woman almost never travels the roads anymore, the only ones who do are high up nobles that bring full armadas with them
>I'm jacking of to old memories of the first elf, of that round little dwarf
>I just can't get it up unless I'm thinking about slaying that rectangular puss
>At least it gives the server some time to cool off towards my actions, but I'm getting desperate
>I start staking out new choke points, maybe they've begun using a different road in order to avoid me?
>Indeed they had, but even on the new road I can't find any wandering wenches to give my "Blue Pill Rape Pill" offer
>Most of my interaction with people is OOC. Find out that dwarf girl apparently RP'd being pregnant with my seed and is due soon
>Start thinking of back-up plans. Maybe if I die, I could play as the son and claim I got the rapey mentality from my father?
>Then, a miracle arrives
>A slender young snow-elf in blue silk, wandering the road completely alone
>I reveal myself, but they show no fear
>In fact it seems like they don't even know who I am
>Turns out it was someone new to the server, just looking around
>I tell them that if they're there in-game, they're there IC
>They apologize and agree, trying to strike up a casual conversation
>They have no idea that they stand mere inches away from a literal murdercock
>I begin my approach and they're shy, not even trying to fight back, just trying to talk their way out of it
>But then something goes horribly wrong
>I find out this elf noble is actually a man.

Cont

cont

>I'm dumbfounded, but by the time I knew I was already pants down and stroking
>I can't do that, that shit's gay
>But my rape boner will not go down
>Maybe I can just pretend it's a girl?
>I'm even harder than normal and I let my lust control me
>I tell the prissy little noble that that's fine, because I'm going to make him my girl.
>I absolutely demolish that noble elf boypussy
>Have him gritting his teeth as I tear that ass up
>It's just like that first hit again, after I blow my load it takes so long to recover that he actually ends up asking if I went AFK
>I need more, I can't just let him walk away
>I decide since he's new no one will be looking for him
>I take him into the woods and get a little set-up going, getting a rope around his neck as a collar and leash
>I spent nearly all day just slamming that elf boy, I came at least 6 times
>It got to the point where he was saying he had to leave and I told him it'd be fail RP to force him to keep taking it
>I didn't need the road anymore, I had my own personal fuck boy hidden away
>No more worrying about white knights or crusades coming after me, from now on it was a peaceful life with my elf slave
>He was very unhappy about this but was afraid he'd get banned for fail RP if he didn't obey me, he had just spent so long making his character and didn't even get a chance to play him yet
>Damn it felt good to be the rape lord

Cont

cont

>But all good things must come to an end
>Apparently he enlisted the help of some friends who made applications as servers of the noble elf
>Upon joining they immediately being gathering troops to search and rescue
>In my days of lazing around with my elf boy I've grown soft, as have the legends surrounding me
>The mighty Road Rapist is no longer seen as an unchallengable god
>They bring their army right to my door, elf-boy likely gave them the co-ords but I can't prove it
>Betrayed by that which I loved most
>I have no where to run, it looks like this will be my finally battle
>I end up killing one and gouging another's eye, but it doesn't take long for the group to overwhelm me
>Surprisingly, I'm not that upset. The thrill of the rape had wore off, I had almost even grown bored of it
>After that I made a half-assed attempt at another character then disappeared, never to be seen again
>But those who stuck around would always remember the legendary Road Rapist

That's the end boys. I do wonder if anything ever ended up happening with that dwarf that had my kid, or what became of the elfboy. I don't have the answers though, and I don't believe any of us ever will.

while i was waiting some dude tried to scam me on steam

Attached: minecraft rape devil.jpg (1308x4283, 1.41M)

i swear if i see this on reddit i will eat your fucking ass

And thus began a lifetime of jacking it to traps

sorry, didn't have it typed up before hand
i dont use reddit but some other guy said he was putting it up. kinda hope so, maybe it'll reach some of the people from the server and I can find out if they just kinda pretended i didnt happen or what

Please include me in the screenshot for reddit :-)

hi le r*ddit xdd cringe /rwhoosh me lolwweeee

frEeEe interweb boints :-DDD :)))) upboated my fren xD

How are you doing shit like tying people up and doing things you can't do in minecraft? Is that just how RP works? You say shit like *lifts your head up and forces you to look at your sister*?

Not OP but I guess so I mean how else would he? It's all in chat

Yeah pretty much. It's basically just RP chat but with some slight visual reference. So instead of having like a [Tavern] chatroom and a [Castle] chatroom and a [Road] chatroom, you have the physical locations and can actually walk there

>taping down your ctrl key
real nigga shit.