Robot bf went to his sisters birthday party

>robot bf went to his sisters birthday party
>leaves at 6pm
>doesnt get home until 4am
>drunk, tired
>doesnt respond to my wholesome discord message
>"i got hot chocolate and marshmellows for us!"
>see on social media videos of him and stacies
GOD FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHERES MY BF THAT REFUSES TO GO TO PARTIES NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fzw08NF.jpg (314x263, 19K)

Good for him sounds like he got some ass

nononoonononoonono... shut up user...

Attached: 1542494523129.jpg (352x352, 20K)

Fuck you.
I hope he dumps you. Going to a birthday party from your family isn't always fun but you have to be nice to them. Do not try to drive a wedge between him and his family, because you are worth less than family.

Why didn't he take you with him?

>WHERES MY BF THAT REFUSES TO GO TO PARTIES NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In his mom's basement, in a pile of garbage and pissbottles.

yeah im here too bad you are far away...

Attached: 8f318eeacda01f6c7fc124a033268d53.png (900x700, 508K)

He didn't even get her a gift in the first place. He just went to drink and socialize... plus why does he need to stay until 4am? It means he genuinely had fun with stupid fucking normies outside and partying. couldn't even message me back. his sister is a filthy stacey and he wont admit it too
because i'm not drinking age and he is.

Attached: 1541117407513.png (128x128, 36K)

dunno why so many artists draw madotsuki crying or distraught
she doesn't show a hint of emotional throughout the game. The character always struck me as totally depersonalized, emotionally blunted

Attached: 1512509727009.jpg (640x512, 104K)

seems like he wants to go back to girls after a little trip down the shitter highway with you

Remember platonic love is not real, stop stalking people, OP

Attached: 1542875407649.jpg (680x725, 41K)

Why do normalfags like you and your boyfriend have to shit up the board?

cheat on him to get back at him fufufufufufu

Attached: xxxx881.jpg (184x184, 10K)

You sound so cool be my gf

Helpful "neither of you are real robots" poster

no user, thats cursed.
I am not stalking him. He is my lover and I will not allow for stupid fucking thots being around him.
He is the normalfag here. I am a good gf who treats him nicely and never parties and dedicate myself to him.
absolutely not!

I'm going to cut myself like the pathetic being I am over this and mope. What is wrong with me

Attached: dwink.png (1080x1156, 793K)

watch Ralph Breaks The Internet, not even joking, great life lesson in that movie that will help

>he's the normalfag
>i'm just an attention whore with a bf who cuts herself teehee i'm just like you fellow robots

you can pretend to be a girl all you want but it doesn't make it real

>not a normalfag
>is a woman and has a normalfag bf
Just stop already

He's cheating on you, user, just accept it.

Good. Looks like he finally overcame his autism. Stop being a control freak and trust him

fuck you. i hope you rot in a hole and die
sure, it doesn't matter. I just hate my dumb partying bf.
he usually stays inside and play runescape for hours. we lost our virginities together and he is 23
so many "robots" on this board are 40000x more normie than i'll ever be so i refuse to listen to these posts
i'll fucking kill him if he is desu

Attached: 1541335751660.png (428x312, 131K)

>it doesn't matter
it matters cause he wants to fuck a real vagina again

>I have BPD

okay

>runescape gf
oof. how many gp did he pay?

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

CHEAT BEFORE HE CHEATS ON YOU; IT'S THE ONLY WAY

Attached: 1538865707386.jpg (362x361, 39K)

shut the fuck up you attention whore all you live for is attention, you didnt get enough attention from your faggot twink bf so you cut yourself, now you want attention from actual losers you underage trash, get the fuck out and go back to your normalfag shit life

don't give her ammo, just feel bad for how insecure they are

Go to party with him, but don't drink?
Give him a blowjob everytime he stays home with you instead of going out

probably. I have other mental illnesses though.
none. we were both 2000+ total skill when we met eachother
absolutely not
blablalbalbal fuck you

Attached: 1540183499515.png (334x297, 135K)

>don't give her ammo
don't give him ammmo

the only thing i feel bad about is why that piece of trash hasn't killed herself for attention yet

cut diagonally for more attention you worthless fungi

I honestly can't believe you're this butthurt over your neopets lover
Grow the fuck up and get an adult hobby

It looks like you need to use some yandere methods because your bf sounds like he might reach normalfag velocity soon.

Make him dependend on you and spoil him back into beeing a useless robot if that is what you wish for.

Attached: 1525246684233.gif (640x360, 474K)

Oh, I know you. You already cheated on him.

I hope he is cheating, he deserves better honestly

Crazy girls destroy souls and are perma-deadinside. That's why they feed on other stronger people for self worth and are SO good at manipulation, years of practice since childhood (shitty parent(s) every time)

Attached: Captu2re.jpg (286x270, 20K)

Mhm, youre just an attention whore all you have to do is dump him and find another "robot" bf. he clearly doesnt give a fuck about you so why stay in the relationship?
Also why cant you faggots just admit that your normalfags?

You want a tatste of chads cawck, you fucking whore, and are just doing some mental gymnastics before whoring up

Lol this is quite hilarious. Larpfag pretends to care what anonymous fags say about his "bf" and they take the bait like degenerates

>tfw when you date a chad that larps as a robot and he does chad shit

stay btfo roastie

>all this free attention for a roleplayer
good one

Attached: 1475243997057.jpg (699x1796, 228K)

I already do user desu
fuck you normie
I do his laundry, cook his meals, clean after him, buy his groceries. I already spoil him with gifts.
pardon?
Nah. I don't manipulate him.
>hoping someone is cheating
okay you degenerate
because I love him. Why would I simply leave someone over this?
Yeah chads cawk that will go partying and fuck around without ever wanting to get married.
you might be right. but he rarely goes out and is shorter than me by an inch

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (418x172, 13K)

>Nah. I don't manipulate him.

Oooo

Attached: boy-playing-chess-portrait-picture-idsb10065474df-001.jpg (570x867, 66K)

Why must the flaw for women like yourself be video games? You sound amazing other than playing gay scape.
Come to England. I'm 6'2 and not fat or too skinny. We shall end the normie menace

Nonono but he is going to change, just for you and your moist loose hole

Attached: 1540343011078.jpg (958x960, 100K)

>I do his laundry, cook his meals, clean after him, buy his groceries. I already spoil him with gifts.

Is he a NEET? The more he depends on you the better.

I'm sorry, normative? Moi? Now you've fucking asked for it.
You never would have been in this fucking situation if you kept your legs shut. Now you have to pay the emotional fee for your bad decisions, like everyone else. This is part of becoming an adult. You make mistakes with people, you learn from them, ask questions, and move forward. You clearly have a case of arrested development, and I have to assume that you've assumed a victim mentality about SOMETHING, since you clearly have not been moving forward in your life. It may not even have anything to do with your oblivious boyfriend.

tl;dr fuck off whore

>because I'm not drinking age
Fucking pussy

Man... This right here is the perfect murder. Apart from the rope marks, if you potentially know the person, and shoe as well as tyre prints which will be covered if it's still snowing anyway, then there isn't much to tie you to the murder. Hypothermia is also a horrible and agonising way to go also

uhh proceed to tell me about my relationship user
no.
Yes, he is. I love him very much so either way.
big scary internet man telling me that its simply because i spread my legs waa waa. why is it my mistake that my bf decided to hang out with whores?
drinking is for degenerates.

Attached: 1534454565787.jpg (1300x1244, 553K)

>because I love him. Why would I simply leave someone over this?
Lmao, this and pic you posted is all I need to know to realize that he is sick of your clinginess. Normalfags cant handle that shit especially when they can go fuck Stacie instead.

It was your mistake to open yourself up emotionally to someone so immature. I don't expect that you're mature enough to see it.

>uhh proceed to tell me about my relationship user

I'm sorry but people as insecure as you've shown yourself to be will say/do ANYTHING to hold onto the people who fill their empty souls. You are a scared, ruthless type and highly unstable. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Trust and communication are vital for mantaining a healthy relationship. Voice your insecurities and if you ever feel like he is betraying your trust and isn't listening to your concerns, respect yourself as a person and walk away.

Everybody here will tell you that doesn't work but that's because it's easier to not trust anybody and place yourself in an emotional cocoon.

Trying to control a person will never work, and looking at the type of person your bf is, the more you try to control it, the more attractive the idea of breaking free from you will become.

Don't give up on being a loving gf but don't save your concerns for yourself, striking that balance is hard but it's worth to try

Did he go to any other party or was it a rare event?

Post more discord stuff.
Also, did he seem weird in bed lately?

You sure do love getting replies huh? I know who you are, but that doesn't matter because retards will always bite.

Shut the fuck up you worthless hole

You're probably right. Maybe its a bit stupid of me to think that someone who completely avoids parties is real, even if its their sisters party.
Yes. That is my dedication because I love them.
Good advice here user, I just think it might be simply cus I'm crazy.
He used to go to parties when he was 18 but now he's very socially recluse. I found it offensive when he suddenly decided to go to this party though since he never does anymore.
No. Not really.
tell me about who I am user
make sure to sage

Attached: my cat.png (386x696, 67K)

Maybe you don't need to worry yet.
Also make sure to go along with him if there should be a next time.

>I have BPD
Lmao here's hoping he drops your ass then, you're a toxic basket case and he'd be dodging a fucking bullet

Is he a qt? Could he easily go for Stacy?

You have unrealistic expectations of social obligations.
Yes, people go to parties. He has his social obligation to his family, and if you want him to bring thot repellant, then you realize your social obligation of being that repellant. That's why you insist on going with him.
Not everyone throws raucous, alcohol-fueled dances. My sister had a nice birthday party earlier this year where we went out and ate food. Don't go to "house parties."

You could be doing this just as rp for replies, but if it's legit I hope it all works out, your bf seems to love you as much as you love him so maybe try to have a level-headed conversation about this?

I've been watching you... and no it can be our little secret ~ ^^

Attached: 63DB148195F44EE590D349A780DB9D9E.png (738x656, 298K)

>robots literally believe that being in a relationship means you're not allowed to have a life

This is one of the many reasons why you're single.

>that fallacy where everything is suddenly a reason why you're single

i hope he finds someone better than you you stupid fucking bitch give him some space no wonder hes breaking his leash retarded stupid cunt kill yourself

Oh, but it definitely is, my single user

>wear pants
this is why I'm single!!

this is why i hate women desu

Wow! Great thread! 100%

I personally don't think him getting drunk is that bad I just think you have some pent up feelings that you need to express to him tell him that you're frustrated with him when it comes to alcohol but you also need to not be as clingy it's highly unlikely that anyone who comes home drunk at 4am will be able to have conversation just give him sometime to sleep and sober up

Oh man, this thread is just pathetic. Your boyfriend obviously cheated on you and you're still "b..but we took our virginity together". Your friend is a cyborg, nothing more and you're just a used filthy whore. Like if you agree

Attached: 1541019163129.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

Updooted haha. Great comment

Suck my cut 100% aryan cock, all the best though

completely originally based

Attached: 1531603743369.jpg (249x249, 7K)

you're male, right?
I feel this way from the way you talk, reply and think.
I'll try to give you some advice but you have to tell me first

>going to parties
>enjoying himself at said party
>getting drunk at said party
>getting laid by stacies
>robot
Something doesn't add up here...

Attached: image.jpg (1914x1234, 1.67M)

>i hope you rot in a hole
Where do you think you are?

Half of your posts make it seem like you live together and do everything together, then there's the "we talk on discord / he didn't reply to me on discord so I don't know what he's doing" part.
You need to at least get your larp in order to be convincing. What's the status?

even if op is a tranny he will continue the larp forever because there's no reason to give it up

Fuck off roastie whore I bet you cheated on him before anyway I hope you get raped by a pack of savage niggers genuinely please die.

Attached: male vs female ideal.png (800x460, 705K)

She already admitted he went to lots of parties when he was 18.

>going to parties at all
>ever
>robot

>never parties to dedicate self
can't Americans drink without whoring up? Swear this is exclusive to them

I guess it's because you're young, but you've fallen for it. Robots and their kind are not poor, misunderstood boys. They are cowardly, greedy and narcissistic.

Robots desperately want to be like Chad, if they have a gf they won't hesitate to upgrade. If they have low self-esteem and you build them up, they will leave you if they think they have another girl in the bag. Don't ever, EVER believe that shit they spout

>oh noo, I just want one girl for the rest of my life to be comfy with and we'll have only each other and bla bla bla it's YOU WOMEN who don't feel bla bla bla

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

If you want to keep HIM in particular (god knows why), you need to appear like you're above him. Tell him you're losing interest, that you thought that he was an "outsider" like you but clearly he wants to be in the in-group. Invalidate his claims that he's not a normie. If you want to kick it up then say you're talking to someone who really ISN'T a normie. Not cheating or anything, just talking because you know, THAT guy can relate. So you've both: rejected his claims of being a robot, and shown that other people like and want you.

I remember Woody Allen? Said someting like "I wouldn't want to be part of a group who would accept me as a member". Or something like that. Point is, they overestimate their real worth and always try to get the 7/10 Stacy they claim is a humble 4-5/10.

I'd say ditch him, though. He's useless and worthless, like majority robots here.

Attached: 1475624718202.jpg (937x1171, 125K)

>t. used up cunt

Most robots despise stacies, so you should be fine. However, if he's a true robot, then you should be worried about that sister...

>Woody Allen
You're thinking of Groucho Marx. He said it as a joke.
And you seem to have robots confused with the reddit cancer known as incels, whose only waking thought is rage that they can't be utter degenerates like Chad and Stacy, and that have ingested this place since reddit kicked them out. Real robots abhor the entire system, and are either strict monogamists or against the concept of sex and relationships, since their brain is wired completely differently than the average person. An incel is mentally the same as Chad, but only physically different.
That said, your advice on relationships sounds kinda bad, aside from the last part about ditching the degenerate.

>its another roasite fembot lusts after Chad's dick episode
just end it

I dated a girl like this, its just tiring. Do not date crazy fembitches like this, they will drain you of your energy and cheat on you and then act like everything is fine.
Also, for the true robots out there, sex doesn't feel that great anyway, don't worry yourself too much buddy.

kill yourself originally speaking

THIS SHIT IS THIS

also this

You gotta pick ugly ones or that shit just happens

How the fuck could you even logically twist the OP post to fit your narrative?

Please take me, step by step, through your thought process because I'm seeing

>OP posts that her bf was at a party interacting with stacies
>??
>OP is chasing after Chad's (which? who? where was this mentioned anywhere?) dick

The more you try to control someone, the more you drive them away. I can know little about your situation from your vague story, but sounds to me like you have abandonment issues. These will eventually be the hubris that destroys your relationship.

>don't go to parties
>don't go to bars
>don't like going outside
>would rather stay home and watch a movie/read a book/play video games
>single
REEEE WHERE IS MY GF/BF
Oh wait right you have to go out side to meet people.

>I found it offensive that he decided to attend his sisters party
Do you also "find it offensive" when he does other stuff that he enjoys? Simply put, fuck you