Americans think this is what a foreskin looks like

>americans think this is what a foreskin looks like

Attached: femi dic.jpg (1280x1811, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxbYQUL9QaM
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposthia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It may not be that bad but when you've only seen cut ones. An uncut one is pretty terrifying

>uncut dickposters, coping with how their dicks look like worms
>how's it feel to have an ugly worm dick uncircumcized anons

Attached: 1A034AD1-4AA9-4281-BB0C-39E545D0B384.jpg (256x255, 23K)

And more pleasuring for tha womynz, statistics show.

>the natural norm is wrong
t. Schmul Rosenberg

How does it feel getting buttfucked by your jewish overlords

What's terrifying about it?
You literally just pull the skin back, and it looks just like a cut one except with like a little turtleneck.

Maybe, I'm not saying it's bad. But I had a guy randomly text me a pic of one the other day and it was covered in excess skin like an unwrap sausage. I panicked and blocked his number. He text me off a new number and wonder what happen. I told him his dick freaked me out and he blocked me back lol...they're just not flattering...

That's fine but it's when the skin is over the head or gulley envelop it. It looks like a burn victims arm or something. Like a baby arm that is covered in scar tissue.

Makes me queasy

>It looks like a burn victims arm or something. >Like a baby arm that is covered in scar tissue.
Are you trying to be a retard...?
It's the same and looks the same as the rest of the skin on your penis...

Make that like 1/4 of the size and it is kinda like mine, I have one of those phimosis elephant trunk ones :x

Wasn't this drawn by a japanese?

Foreskin is unnatural, thats why it is removed

What an actual jacketed willy looks like. Looks better than a circumcised one.

Attached: greeko poinus.png (429x800, 382K)

God you're originaly stupid

Attached: 1519114847752.png (1179x897, 299K)

I'm so glad I'm an Australian and that our women aren't put off by mutilated dicks because they're not the norm unlike American women.

Attached: 1256348175336.jpg (126x122, 3K)

yeah keep telling yourself that while scrubbing your infected dick cheese

something apart of every man's physique until post-procedure
>unnatural
cutting off parts of a baby's genitals
>natural

>UNcut
Unmutilated*

>Like a baby arm that is covered in scar tissue

Meanwhile a cut dick literally is covered in scar tissue. An intact dick with the skin pulled back looks basically the same except healthy and moist

Don't speak for everyone mate. Not all Aussie women like butchered cock.

found the le cheeze monkey

i don't even get this argument. i was cut and don't really care. i respect my parents and it never really affected me. would have your appendix removed cause people with one to brag? why do all the girls i've been with liked that i don't have an "appendix"? it's just a tradition thing because humans are humans. it doesn't affect pleasure. of course it will affect if it's fucked up. can't compare it to niggers removing clits because that's actual mutilation. not some piece of skin.

How is there so many jews with uncut cocks on r9k?

*natural dicks
I meant that they'd look at you weird if you were circumcised unlike in the US
Sorry, typo

religiously mutilated cocks i meant

>coping with how their dicks look like worms
If you don't like having a foreskin, you can just get circumcised as an adult you retarded cutfag.

Attached: circumcision.jpg (600x400, 44K)

if it's mutilation to remove a piece of skin that doesn't affect anything than i guess trimming your nails is 100% worse

>i don't even get this argument. i was cut and don't really care. i respect my parents and it never really affected me. would have your appendix removed cause people with one to brag? why do all the girls i've been with liked that i don't have an "appendix"? it's just a tradition thing because humans are humans. it doesn't affect pleasure. of course it will affect if it's fucked up. can't compare it to niggers removing clits because that's actual mutilation. not some piece of skin.
Mutilated faggots never fail to get me laughing

Attached: 1445973333105.jpg (504x360, 59K)

>doesn't affect anything
>hunderds of nerves die
>doesn't affect anything
>americans have to use lube for fapping
>doesn't affect anything

then your guts must be in orbit whenever you see a guy in a wheel chair

>an evolutionary designed part of the penis that all primates have
>gets infected
>an open wound in a diaper
>totally won't get infected

Attached: 1524010269140.jpg (498x645, 53K)

not all people have a foreskin retard its a literal birth defect the same as roast flaps on women

At least then you can consent to it.

>there are retards like this user actually living and breathing on this planet

Attached: 2DF92C12-496C-4B59-8F22-D8C935A8464E.gif (360x346, 170K)

i don't use lube. never had a chronic dry dick that's been rumored.

>natural fag thinks he knows exactly how it a cut fag dick feels
>act like we can't feel great pleasure
>implying lasting longer is terrible
>ignoring adults who get cut saying they feel no difference
>caring this much about another mans dick

keep beleiving the lies you are thought at school dipship, i was born without a defective cock so i didnt need to have a surgery to make my life liveable unlike my younger brother who had the mutation and had to get it cut

ITT: salty cutfags that want to defend what happened to them, only subconciously aware that the other alternative would be to admit that it's bad, evil even.
And thus they continue the cycle.
Sad!

>youtube.com/watch?v=dxbYQUL9QaM
YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS DON'T MATTER IN THE FACE OF FACTS!
Fuck off with the fake copes.
You absolutely MUST NOT do this to your chidren if you even have some.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

This fucking thread keeps repeating, fuck off you greasy kike.

Attached: gondola carousel.gif (550x400, 43K)

You guys realise that the only people who cut their penis are Jews?

But Aya is Japanese.

Amerimutts got tricked by the Jews who were jelly of their foreskins and now a lot of non-Jewish burgers also have cut dicks.

unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/

So you have aposthia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposthia

Anytime ove seen it it looks thicker like its scar tissue or something and it's all blended looking. But remeber I have seen ONE uncut penis in a photo that i deleted in seconds

That is good I guess. Cuz if you were born here youd probably have gotten the snippers.

I cant speak for erect. I can tell if they look the same, I wouldnt know if they are cut or uncut then. Also remember that in person I've only ever seen one single penis. So I dont have the best sources

I think whatever you have you should just be happy with. Dont let other men and women's preferences make you less confident

This, anyone who supports circumcision should be flayed alive as a death penalty and that's honestly lenient.

Yes but americans are mainly jews or of jewish descent.