Robots would you date a girl who is taller than you?

Robots would you date a girl who is taller than you?

Attached: 1526805959425.jpg (622x1248, 207K)

I have. Loved it actually. She was 6'2" and dominate.

Yes, I actually think it's quite hot.

Holy fuck I would love to date a girl taller than me.
Actually pretty tall my self and would like not to have to bend down to kiss or shit

I wish I could find a girl over 6'

Attached: download.png (148x141, 4K)

date? no, never
fuck? absolutely

I wish I could find a girl, full stop.

Sure I'd date a taller girl if she was nice. I'm 5'8" so it wouldn't be hard to find a taller girl anyways. Might make me insecure sometimes though since I'd be afraid she wasn't very attracted to me.

Attached: 1543793502515.jpg (868x1228, 90K)

I would love too more than anything, but I'm 6'6" so it's never gonna happen.

Are you a spoopy Marfan's Skelly?

Attached: 1470192045811.png (736x736, 46K)

Holy fuck user i can relate so much man i used to date this girl who was 5'1 im 6'3 and hugging was the most uncomfortable thing ever

I would love to date a girl taller than me. At 5'7 it wouldn't be hard to find one, but I kind of honestly really like the dynamics of it.

nah but I just don't really like it when anyone is taller than me in general. I'm decent height (manlet tier? 5'11/181cm) so not many girls are taller than me anyway

Yeah, if she loved me and didn't mind/care about it. I rejected a 6'3 girl in highschool which is still one of the biggest mistakes I've probably made in my life. I just couldn't imagine trying to show affection in public to some one so much bigger than me. Now I wouldn't care at all though. In fact I think it would be cute af to be an eccentric couple like that in public, every one saying "why are they together?!" would be cool to make people uncomfortable over something as simple as that.

yea but she has to be hot otherwise

Sure why not. Tall women are sexy.

>Robots would you date a girl who is taller than you?
I sure would, but question is whether she would date someone shorter than her.

Attached: do_you.gif (500x213, 483K)

I actually -need- to date taller women.
I'm only 5'6", but packing a literal 8"x6" dong.
It actually leads to problems in the bedroom with smaller women, because most can't handle it.
But most taller women still want taller men so, I'm just left by myself with this monster dong and nobody to please with it.
no I'm not going gay either

If I can date a girl who's 5 years older than me when I was 19, I don't see why I can't date anyone that's higher than me.

No.
I despise anyone taller than me, if a woman is taller than me (never seen one but could happen) I'd be furious.

I think tall girls are super hot, I'm 6'0" and wish I had a 6'2"+ gf

I wouldn't mind if she is taller, but I am not overly into it like a lot of you guys.
And honestly I plain do not see it happening.
Most girls feed on getting social acceptance, and a couple where the girl is taller then the guy rarely gets positive results there.
Between that and her pure animal instinct of wanting to be protected by a bigger guy, I see little use in even trying unless she initiates desu.

Attached: large.png (500x583, 49K)

The question is would a tall girl be willing to date me, and the answer is probably no god I wanna fucking rope myself.

>would you date a girl
yeah

fuck yeah tall girls are hottt

Where is a 6'2" girl going to find a 6'9" man?

No. I find women taller than 5'10" to be quite unattractive. I'm a 5'11" manlet myself, so I couldn't handle my masculinity being challenged by my woman like that.

>I'm a 5'11" manlet
fourchin brainwashing at its finest

Y E S
E
S
That shit is one of my ideals.
>ywn feel a tall girl's chin resting on your head
>ywn get under her arm and rest your head on her shoulder
>ywn sit with her long legs on either side of you
>ywn be lifted up as she hugs and kisses you
>ywn feel her standing right behind you and slowly rubbing your arms and shoulders
exact same feels here, fren

Attached: 3vtjfh1hmwjz.png (971x885, 1.06M)

A Giant Amongst Dwarves.

Attached: CardiffGiant.png (749x751, 489K)

I think I care about that just as much as she cares about where I can find my 5'0 sticc dream qt. Try the basketball court?

I just say I see little use in a manlet king like me trying for an off chance, not that I would dismiss her out of hand.

memeing aside, 180cm (5'11) is universally considered as tall. Yes, it is preferable if you're fucking 193 or something, but if anybody thinks their lives are fucked up because they're 5'11 and not 6', they're extremely delusional and should seek professional help. I am 6' barefoot and trust me, nobody gives a shit, my friends that are shorter than me have received compliments on their height.

I would love to date a girl that is as tall or taller than me (6'1"/185cm).

The best sex that I've ever had was at a Chinese massage parlor with a worker that was exactly my height. Her name was "Jai" and she had recently moved from Chicago to New York. We were the same age. She spoke fluent English and had a really great sense of humor. She asked if I was okay with the fact that her breasts were "cherry tomatoes" and spoke of her love of karaoke. We had sex for an hour and a half (well over the session) and then had breakfast together, since I went at 9AM. I only saw her once around six years ago, but I still think about her regularly. I hope she's well.

Having a good face is better than been tall anyway, the stacys would dig a 5'6" guy with 9/10 face aesthetics better than a 6'3" guy with a 3/10 face. So many people on Jow Forums seem to think male attractiveness is all about height

Didn't you get the memo? The Q4 2018 manlet boundary is 7.2km

The whole "do not even message me if you aren't xx'yy" left its mark. Girls simply enjoy the fuck out of telling you that you are not good enough, what else is new?

I am that pretty much, in highschool you were definitely right. After highschool not so much. I know plenty of girls that will date guys just because they're tall, I also know a decent amount of girls that will fuck some one just because they have a big dick. That being said my only options now are hooking up with random tinder stacys which is fucked because I have no interest in that and just want a relationship with a genuinely kind girl that I don't have to lie to.

>tfw no Jai gf

this picture is the cutest thing I ever seen but im 6'4 and i want to smell her :((

Attached: 1519997464692.png (500x335, 117K)

No, im 6'2" i like less than 5'3" love me some little fuck puppets.

>6'4"
What's it like in Hell, user?

>the stacys would dig a 5'6" guy with 9/10 face aesthetics better than a 6'3" guy with a 3/10 face
citation needed

Fuck no im 6'5 but i would date a 6'1~6'3 with a good body fo sho

Yes but it will never occur due to evolutionary programming of the female mind.

Attached: 3_0.jpg (907x1280, 194K)

stop reminding me of reality

God I fucking wish but im 6'3" man...

give me a giant gf with big titties and I'll do anything, tfw anything more than 6'8 is less than 1%

How do I get there user?

>would you date a girl
Yes.
>who is taller than you
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!!!!11

Attached: brutal yuri yuri.png (772x1024, 557K)

>multiple exclamation marks and 1's
I miss it

Thats my lifes objective. I'm 1,75m(5'8"), don't want my children to experience the horror of being a manlet. I'll find the biggest most manlyest woma ever and make babies with her.

Attached: 1544452135284-0.png (480x640, 296K)

The type of men who want to date taller women are usually Sunnis beta men