>having a good time, laughing together and shit
>depressive love music plays
>i am looking into her face
>she is beautiful
>the feelings come back
>want her in my arms but cant say it to her because she has boyfriend
>struggle like this the whole 2,5 hours
>get home later
>write her 100 messages telling her how much i love her because i couldnt tell her because i am shy as fuck
>she replies with 1 or 2 messages
>write again like 100 messages about my feelings
>she does the same again
>i literally did this for 3 years
>mfw i cant get her love for over 3 years
>mfw i sit in my room alone listening to depressive music

What do I do now? I want to finish this but I dont know how.

Attached: iy5vd1q1lao11.jpg (750x742, 34K)

start up some good old joji music and you are good to go. +1 for a good OP pic this time.

this happened to a guy I know. he was head over fuckin heels for her but she never reciprocated the feelings. he eventually just stopped hanging out with her, limited contact with her, and got a new gf

You should have just went on Grindr and fucked some premium boipucci

epic, this will get you all the updoots on reddit. make sure to include me in the post, op.

Attached: e9d7863e05ab70f53592da8579633f77.jpg (496x499, 42K)

this thread gave me AlDS

Attached: 1505692154941.jpg (1252x1252, 109K)

Well start by forgetting about her you are pretty pathetic messaging 100 times, also you sound very beta so you should be a sissy twink sub and let other robots TOP you so they can lose their. Virginity

Well that's rock bottom no female.will want to fuck a sissy robot you might be able to find a robot bf on Grindr though

You should consider taking the pink pill and becoming the girl other anons obsess over so a reverse switch of you, do you look good in a skirt or have a feminine penis?

I stick my dick in people like your self s boipussy you weak and need a man to dominate you sexually

OP here. I would have get another girl maybe but I'm very introvert and I met her accidentally and we somehow got friends. There are some girls who look good tho but they are just not my type of character.

that's understandable but youre getting nowhere by orbiting her. at least find a distraction. some women like the attention a guy gives more than anything so stop giving it to her

I only get over girls after I meet someone who I like even more. Even if I have something else meanwhile,but it meant little to me, I will keep dreaming of my ex every day. This can go on for a year, I can't forget just on my own.

So what I mean is that I don't know how you should finish it, I never can.

I literally tried this already sometimes but she came back. Everytime I had the feeling that she needed me and that I can do it this time but then failure. Also I don't want to be the reason that she dies because she really didn't deserve this and she also has her feelings and reasons why she loves her boyfriend.

Jesus Christ move on she has a boyfriend she doesn't need you she isn't going to die without you

thats part of the problem though. she doesn't "need" you if she has her bf and loves him. she likes the attention youre giving and keeps dragging you back in

op here. I believe you can do it much easier than me tho. Atleast you can talk to girls and find a gf unlike me.

Damn you seem right tho.

shite story, shite greentext, shite everything

You better learn to express your feelings and deal with what people throw at you after it. Wether it offends you or them, just be chill with it.

Otherwise you're just gonna keep on being hurt. And you clearly don't want that. So your options are shyness or the possibility of rejection.

But rejection is better since it allows you to move on, unlike the pain of not having done something, which will keep you down all your life.
Only if you grow out of your shyness you'll advance as a human.

Attached: 1542868951389.jpg (600x920, 144K)

just trust me dude. ive seen this waaaay too many times