Whats the consensus on the amazing atheist

Whats the consensus on the amazing atheist.

Attached: CyzdcKCUQAAOyIz.jpg (900x895, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XAiDTupQRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idiot who some how convinced tons of people he wasnt an idiot.

He shouts at a camera and has no shame

I hear he's a big fan of bananas. Also I thought he faded into obscurity with all his "I'M AN ATHEIST, DEBATE" themed videos.

aye, but what about what he has to say?

Like every other edgy Atheist, they helped spread the whole anti-christian anti-western degeneracy movement that spiraled out of control and took over the left, creating a toxic environment of regressive mainstream culture which would ironically become an even greater enemy to these guys then the original creationists that they loved to fight before.

He's an interesting guy both in and out of character with a lot of good points, a few fucking terrible points and a lot of character flaws. He's a pleasure obsessed shitlib, but it's hard to pidgeonhole him into a cookie cutter caricature because you never know where he's going to stand on something, and he'll often begrudgingly change his mind after being convinced.
I stopped watching his shit after I got into like five separate arguments with him on twitter in 2016. He can be pretty funny at times, and maybe I'll give him a chance again later.

Attached: 1544401328254.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Disgusting E-celeb. I'm an artiest but this guy is a literal micro penis faggot

He's the reason atheists are hated so much on the internet now

He was at his peak with the drunken peasants but that podcast went down in quality after first couple hundred episodes.

Didn't he date a mentally ill disabled trans woman and, almost got his ass kicked by the tranny's father?

He had a few million incidents like that that, user. You're beating a dead horse.

Attached: 1538188623874.jpg (232x194, 17K)

Terroja is such a lolcow

accept christ, user

banana-enthusiast who unironically believes in the flying spaghetti monster

He isnt very amazing.

He's only a lolcow when he gives trolls reactions. He has done that, but novelty of his degenerate escapades was gone like ten years ago. He's obviously not ashamed, he's surrounded by weed smoking degenerates that think this is okay, and people on the outside have stopped caring too..

His videos from 2010 were great actually. Now he's absolutely soulless

Back then he really didn't give a fuck, was offending almost everyone and talked about whatever he wanted. Now he's a slave to his ad money

His back-and-forth with Harmful Opinions was fun. Even his fans told him off.

i think i watched him when i was an edgy 12 year old. i became a Christian when i turned 16. i am now 18 and still rocking the boat. watching his videos today feels so foreign to me. how can that be? when 6 years ago, i was stuffing my face with nacho cheese doritos and nearly choking from laughter at this atheist man's superior logic and jokes.

>how can that be? when 6 years ago, i was stuffing my face with nacho cheese doritos and nearly choking from laughter at this atheist man's superior logic and jokes.
Maybe you got stupider.

bananas, b a n a n a s
youtu.be/-XAiDTupQRQ

same as maddox

Literally called out a nobody possibly school shooter for being a danger and nobody gave a shit. Probably haunts him to this day. Kek

Maddox never stuck a banana in his ass though.

he's just another sad example of someone who needs to feel superior because of some type of childhood neglect. All of these types of people are boring and predictable with a chip on their shoulder bigger than deluxe bag of Doritos with extra cheese

hes so fucking stupid and generic

You want to say feeding a fed horse

Probably one of the most sexiest intellectuals to ever bestow his acute and vast knowledge upon the denizens of brainlet kingdom. Truly astounding to say the least.

Attached: Atheistdance.gif (312x240, 1.25M)

I had a great plate of meatloaf today.

Attached: 1543205399580.jpg (1234x1114, 115K)

The Glanderson Booper shit around 300 was good. Speaking of DP, I'm making a Brett Keane documentary right now, so keep an eye out if that saga interested you.

you can say what you want about him but you gotta admit he's based af (in the og sense of the word)

fpbp ALWAYS
oreganaelli

>I'm so smart and my political opinions matter because I don't believe in God guyz >

He has really fallen off in terms of relevance in the past few years. His subscriber engagement levels are absolutely awful, he averages like 50k a video despite having a million subs. By contrast Sargon averages around 200k views per video with 850k subs, and Metokur averages 400k views with 280k subs.

That said, he is a pretty charismatic speaker, and often enough right about things. His recent video about whether the U.S. is becoming more right wing was pretty good.

he should find God through Jesus Christ (God) and repent

And just as that movement spiraled, so to, did his career as an atheist.
At this point he pretty much ended his own existence since the edgy teens are now antifa members and such, while the true adults are just cringing at his once hotheaded bombastic tirades, cringing even harder knowing this along many others caused the destruction of right winged values.

Yes, Republicans are not perfect, but Trump is so much better than Bush, and the right winged values tend to be righteous when you learn how the real world works.

Alas, it's too late. Now we await Jerusalem conquering us while we fester in cum and leftover pizza as we foster another Sodom and Gamora environment.

nigger cattle

The pure cringe in just one post

>muh conservacuck values!!
>da joos
>look at me im verbose

Attached: DYLpXKsWkAAkSSv.jpg (477x403, 19K)

Self destructing literal cocksucker and cuck. Attempts to be funny or clever, fails at both because he never approaches anything controversial despite wanting to be edgy. A typical fag.

big words hurt brain!!