Just went out with a girl from tinder to a party and she made out with random dudes from the party, i mean...

just went out with a girl from tinder to a party and she made out with random dudes from the party, i mean, do whatever the fuck you want, but if youre going to go out with someone at least have the minimum decency to not whore yourself out to any random person that happens to look at your general direction, after that point i dont even care about you desu, knock yourself out, not gonna even direct a word at you, i mean, i dont fucking care, do whatever the fuck you want. just end it at this point LOL, i dont give a fuck desu

Attached: kkkkk.jpg (770x1053, 143K)

>tinder
What did you expect?

Don't get worked up over sluts, you'll find someone. Good job for trying.

idk, to go out with someone, make out and never talk with them again or something, but getting with random dudes right in front of me was kinda a step above the rest, ive been in a bunch of dates from tinder and stuff and never something like that happened, but whatever, who cares. funniest thing is the girl actually lives in the fucking same building as i do, the same fucking floor even, that was some fucking coincidence right there

Don't take it personally.

FYI, doing this is a lot harder than it sounds.

>go out with someone
mhm
>make out
uhuh
>never talk with them again
pic related
It's an app that's literally made for meeting and fucking. Every single person who uses it is out for a quick fuck. Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, uses Tinder for anything else.
What kind of party was it, anyway? Like, a college party? Did she bring you or what?
>the girl actually lives in the fucking same building as i do
Oh, that fucking sucks, man.
Actually this, even if you hit she'd still forget about you within a week. Not because you're you or anything, it would literally happen to anybody else. Think of bitches like this as an NPC (no memes intended, but you get the idea).

>pic related
Sorry, it deleted itself

Attached: laugh6.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

yeah, i dont care about fucking or making out and never looking at the face of the person again, it happened before. but the audacity to just ignore me and fucking make out with some random person that just happens to be there was a bit too much for me, tinder i guess LOL but even then, have some fucking standards or common cortesy. it was a club btw

She did it because she was horny and you weren't man enough to fuck her yourself

>Tinder
Isn't whoring herself out the point, user? She was looking to fuck and found a hotter guy than you. Just deal with it, faggot.

if she went with the random dude to his place or something i would be like eh it happens i guess, but not only she made out with like three random dudes or something, but she went home with me, since we happen to live in the SAME fucking floor like WTF what are the fucking odds of this random ass chick i meet on tinder live in the actually fucking same building as i do and the same fucking floor and also being the cousin of a dude that studied with me in like, elementary or something

>it was a club
Oh, man, that ain't a party. It's essentially the irl version of tinder. I get it, pump and dump lifestyle sucks, I hate that I participated in that cancer, too, but tinder is not the way to get out of it.

and at this point, even if a could fuck her or something if i tried, ive lost all interest

Depressing shit. My hate for women grows more and more with each passing day.

was she into you? why didnt you fuck her before she started with those other dudes

She just wanted to show you how she is. You should be grateful for receiving the truth in such a direct and painless manner.

>after that point i dont even care about you desu, knock yourself out, not gonna even direct a word at you, i mean, i dont fucking care, do whatever the fuck you want. just end it at this point LOL, i dont give a fuck desu
Thanks for making it so clear how little you care user.

Had you ever kissed her before going to that party together?

>whore yourself out to any random person that happens to look at your general direction
Isn't that what girls do when they make the Tinder profile? This is more about your misguided expectations when making a date with one of these girls. You don't date you don't socialize, you hook up and fuck and then go get another one.

Why would you go with a date to a party? Lmao at your life ahahaahaa

>after that point i dont even care about you desu, knock yourself out, not gonna even direct a word at you, i mean, i dont fucking care, do whatever the fuck you want. just end it at this point LOL, i dont give a fuck desu
Lmao nigger, why don't you just slink into the background and quietly put on your shoes and leave like the beta you are?

Let this be a reminder for the rest of your life. There is NO BENEFIT to bringing a girl that you're courting and trying to get with around other single men such as a party, concert, group hangout, workshop, etc. ANYTHING.
Do 1 on 1 things.