/woman appreciation thread/

/woman appreciation thread/

The main purpose of this thread is to appreciate all the wonderful women in your life, fellow anons. The secondary purpose is to ridicule, I - the OP.

I hereby dedicate this specific thread to a certain someone, an Egyptian woman. This is written with you in mind; keep being the lovely retard that you are. Thanks.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x728, 147K)

The only woman I like is my mum.

Attached: 1537995304708.jpg (1026x1193, 186K)

That Korean e-comic book was creepy AF.

Respecting whamen ia a dead meme. Gamers hate women

>like
Not loving your mum, I guess someone ain't getting presents from Santa this year.

>Implying I don't love my mum
It's funny because she actually asked me yesterday what I wanted for Christmas.

Attached: 1542371749828.jpg (201x159, 3K)

I want you for Christmas, care to indulge me, user? Let me enlighten you with what they mean when they say, Christmas came early this year.

Attached: kaga.jpg (350x367, 35K)

gamers hates whamen

she appreciates u too senpai

Attached: AED1888A-990E-4A81-AE59-48B8564F27CC.jpg (500x650, 78K)

Are you trying to hit on me you flaming faggot?

Attached: kaiji.jpg (474x510, 64K)

>tfw a girl will never let your tongue her poophole while she rides her bull

Attached: 1541422912519.jpg (768x768, 56K)

what anime is that from? it look so familar and nostalgic but i just can't remember

GAMERS

R I S E UP
I
S
E

U
P

its not a legit anime its a shadman original animation

This.
i don't like and wouldn't even consider spending time with every single woman i've ever met but i love my mom.

My moms and that's about it

I like girls. Girls come in so many shapes and sizes, there's girly girls, smart girls, athletic girls, cute girls, sexy girls, sensual girls, abrasive girls, tall girls, short girls, fat girls, skinny girls, and so many more. I like girls!

My mum is my best friend, fuck every other woman though

My girlfriend comforted and supported me while I was suffering from depression and I am very thankful that she did

I live 3 hours away from home. I had a really hard week and when I picked up the phone I sounded a sad.
My mom showed up at my door unannoucned with groceries, dinner, and sweets. She also brought me christmas decoration. Then we went for a walk, and spent the night watching movies.
I cried like a faggot. She's such a wonderful woman and I really don't deserve her.

This is so sweet, I'm glad you appreciate her, a lot of acts of kindness like this go unnoticed. Neither my mom or my dad really ever did anything like that for me when I was sad, I was told to suck it up.

I suffered from really bad depression for many years and I never talked about it with them, I just kept pretending I was okay so they didn't need to worry. Smiled a lot, lied to them about what I was doing with myself, shit like that.
Last year I snapped (thanks to someone I met on here who encouraged me to be true) and told them I had been planning to kill myself for months, and I needed help.
I fixed myself a great deal since then, but they're very sensitive to my moods since. They've been the most supportive, kindest and nicest parents anyone could ever want, really.
I talked about my mom because it's about appreciating women, but my dad is such a great man too. I'm grateful really.

Now I'm crying again, fuck me.

As an user that has only been treated like a tool to be used by women why should I apreciate them?

Gosh, God sure is based, making Egyptian Women this perfect.

Attached: neonhitler.gif (240x287, 277K)

I'm not that other guy, but I love my mom and don't like her.

Attached: 1524105291530.jpg (421x399, 25K)

your parents are beta cucks who made you weak as fuck, gtfo of there, work and pay a room

What is there to actually appreciate about women real talk? That they're pretty? They don't even work that hard at that anymore.

Do you think I live 3 hours away from home on the streets? I've been working since I was 17, provide for myself since I was 18.

I love my sisters, and my mom.

They've helped me salvage my heart and soul-- No small task, let me tell you. I'm a chronic depressive and cyclothemic (the underlying cause), but went undiagnosed till my late late 20's. I just assumed being miserable was normal, and that's just the way it was-- so I might as well get used to it. But once they figured out I had cyclothemia (mild bipolar) they were able to treat it.

Within 3 days I was already starting to feel better.

Throughout it all, those three women brought something to the table, whether it be a free paid roadtrip to go see tool in calgary (little sister), Always inviting me to stuff-- and never stopping, no matter how many times I turned the invitation down (Other sister), and most importantly my mother.

My mom never gave up on me. She made some really big mistakes when I was young, but she weathered my resentment towards her admirably. I'm also eternally grateful she never contradicted my wishes and called the police to have me conducted to a psych ward-- even when she was terrified.

They've all done right by me. A man can't ask for anymore than that in this life. I'm really lucky I was born in this family-- no matter how dysfunctional we were growing up.

Attached: 1455053996728.jpg (800x533, 45K)

You shouldn't.

Sometimes, through no fault of our own, a door slams shut in our heart and we feel powerless to unlock it. You need to be generous with your forgiveness, both to yourself, AND to people in your future-- Bitterness and anger burn away everything that you deserve in this life: Love, inner peace, compassion, the ability to feel positive emotions.

Your anger is understandable. I just want more for you, that's all.

>Whamen

What did he mean by this?

Nothing wrong with them, I just find it hard to trust them sometimes.

You're really lucky, my mom got me to see a therapist a couple times but never asked me how I felt and my dad only saw me once or twice a year and didn't care either. You really should be grateful, I really wanted a normal loving family that wasn't dirt poor and neglectful my whole life.

>Dad only saw me once or twice a year.

Did he just work alot, or were your parents separated?

>Egyptian woman

Top kek, enjoy having your jewelry stolen.

There's an elderly professor at my college who's always very kind and funny. Shes been my only friend since I starting going and Thursday will be the last class I have with her. I bought her a snow globe to give to her on the last day. Aside from her, I appreciate my mother and my sisters.

Attached: 6b87dd642c0493dda0b6ff149857beadceeee177d63ee175b7fe162627aba0d9.jpg (922x691, 244K)

I'll enjoy having my heart stolen.

Divorced, neither of my parents acted like real parents before that though, they worked hard shitty jobs and were always angry, my dad cheated a lot and my mom just slept all day.

reporting in orighdbjdkwn

I really am. I had an extremely unfortunate life under many points of view (I'm disabled, I'm going to die relatively young), but I had the best parents anyone could ever ask for.
They love each other and me to a degree I can't even put into words, I wouldn't trade that for anything. Not even for health or anything like that.

this
the only woman a man should trust is his own mother

That's sweet user. Kindly elderly women are the best.

I would have traded anything for that, I'm good looking and my health is ok I guess but I've never prospered because of it. I don't talk to either of my parents anymore, my mom tries to reach out but she doesn't understand how to communicate and express love in a normal fashion but I feel so bad for her all the same she's nowhere near as shitty as my dad.

Have you considered taking your mom to a therapist with you?
We went to therapy together when I was a kid because, well, I wasn't in the best place with my disability shit. It helped us a lot to communicate and understand each other better.
I wish you luck, user. I'm sorry your family isn't the best, I hope you find yourself one that makes up for it.

My grandmas pretty alright, that's about it.